Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

18+ Story: Funke My Sexy Secretary (episode 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+ Story: Funke My Sexy Secretary (episode 1) (1004 Views)

My Sexy Marstubated Mum Forced Her Self On Me An Lick My Dick Again (+18) / +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] / Today Is My Sexy Friend's Birthday (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ Story: Funke My Sexy Secretary (episode 1) by DesirebazeMedia1(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
This story is 100% fiction, a story of a successful rich young man whose past came back hunting him and who also had to deal with his present and future problems he created by himself

Funke My sexy secretary
EPISODE 1
My name is john, I was fortunate to be employed in a big company after my nysc where I happen to be the general manager of the company.
I was given a personal secretary, my secretary happens to be a spiritual and decent woman, she recently got married and later resigned. The hunt for a new secretary began, several ladies wrote application letter.
30 ladies made entries for the post,a lady called funke was lucky to be employed. This was how my sex journey in the company started.
Funke resumed work on Monday wearing a tight short skirt with a round neck top which revealed her sexy figure. When she came into my office to submit a file I got lust in f—–g her so I made up my mind that my p—k must to taste her tonto.
To cut the long story short I was given an appointment with a foreign company agent in Abuja and I was to be accompanied with a lady so I nominated funke.
We lodged at an hotel whereby only one room was available so we decided to sleep together , on hearing this my p—k dn dy give me sign say today na today , I had to control it from revealing my aim.

Cont reading @ https://desirebaze.com.ng/2019/07/18/18-story-funke-my-sexy-secretary-episode-1/

Drop ur comments on the blog in anticipation of episode 2!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Flirt With Your Boss In Your Workplace / Who Should Spend In A Relationship? / The Reason I Stopped Walking Naked (fiction) But For Just A Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.