Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat (36214 Views)

Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat / LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / Quilox Boss Shina Peller Wins Iseyin Federal Constituency Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by AbaLion: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
Godson26:
abio yeye dey smell what you can't take in your land you are bragging about it in someone else land go and ask southern kaduna
They claimed they are about 20 million in the North. Let them be bold enough to contest for any political seat up north and we shall be a witness to how abokkis take their flàtheads down on a plate.

-Lion

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by greatermeme: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
AbaLion:
The good news is that all the ibo lawmakers representing the Lagos worms have been sent packing.
Good radiance... We keep flogging their flàt heads back to reality.
*spits

-Lion
An Igbo woman defeated a Yoruba man(2015) in Lagos. No yoruba man can do this in the East! I hail Igbo women!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by tribalistseun: 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
loopman:
She is a collateral damage. She begged, pleaded and lobbied to join APC when she saw her imminent defeat but was rebuffed
beg wetin? You dont know Rita, so keep shut

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by raumdeuter: 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
The owners of no mans land lost?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hahahahahaha

Yeeboz don chop sand for Lagos.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
tribalistseun:
beg wetin? You dont know Rita, so keep shut

She offered to sleep with whoever is interested but they all rebuffed her.

When she was empowering Igbos and left Yoruba owners of the land out, she didn't know.

When she was discriminating against Yorubas, she didn't know.

Igbos have not yet seen anything, we still have plenty surprises for you in Lagos

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
greatermeme:
An Igbo woman defeated a Yoruba man(2015) in Lagos. No yoruba man can do this in the East! I hail Igbo women!

The factors that made Igbos talk nonsense in Lagos have been kicked out.

1. Acp Dan Okoro Area Commander Area E
2. The drunkard from Otueke.
3. Onwa the useless tout in Festac
4. Agbaje the election contractor
5. Those flatheaded pigs making noise everywhere.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
Well they will meet in Court... All well and Good..

I dont know but i smell rigging... all this inconclusive that ends up becoming rigged...

Was it easy for them... that why they did what they did.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by elizabethg: 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
Alright.. make i settle here
See newest xploit comedy video here - https://muguvideos.com/in-love-with-a-marmaid-xploit-comedy_v12705
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by AbaLion: 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
greatermeme:
[s]An Igbo woman defeated a Yoruba man(2015) in Lagos. No yoruba man can do this in the East! I hail Igbo women![/s]
Ibo, we no dey trust una again - Remi Tinubu.

Your opportunity is OVER.
No more accommodating bullshit for flàtinos.

-Lion

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by TempleHouse: 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
But come to think about it, I've not heard Adeyemo or Oyewale winning a Councillor in Enugu or Onitsha.
Is there no SW indigene in Eastern part taking part
The truth is that the system does not have a place for Non indigene in that area.
SW is the only area where you can achieve your dream irrespective of your sex and tribe.
What is then the fuss about some one losing an election in the most tolerant society

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by raumdeuter: 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
AbaLion:

Ibo, we no dey trust una again - Remi Tinubu.

Your opportunity is OVER.
No more accommodating bullshit for flàtinos.

-Lion

Well said.

We gave them the benefit of doubt but they misused it, like Remi said, we no dey trust you anymore

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 12:00am On Apr 28, 2019
[s]
IJEYdiamond:

I dont know but i smell rigging... all this inconclusive that ends up becoming rigged...

[/s]

Keep smelling rigging in Lagos when Ikpeazu is using kerosene to bribe your parents in the East.

You meddlesome interlopers would come to Lagos and be misbehaving. Can an Nsukka Igbo man from neighbouring Enugu contest election in Anambra?

You guys lack shame and that's why no one takes you lot serious.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Lordofthewest(m): 12:02am On Apr 28, 2019
I guess the real lagosians have spoken even in the so called igbo dominated areas. Lesson for flatheadss is to always humble yourselves and respect your host, the yoruba people that allowed you attain that political post ain't stupid they did it to foster unity but apparently yamreee will always be yamreee in disrespecting their host and making noise all over the place.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Acedave1(m): 12:04am On Apr 28, 2019
i know he would have lost if the voting had taking place here on nairaland cos i will never vote for him

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by AbaLion: 12:06am On Apr 28, 2019
IJEYdiamond IGBEdiamond:

Una no dey shame?
Dem use cry swear for una?
If she pleases, let her go to Biafra court , whaterever rocks her flàthead.
*spits

-Lion

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 12:09am On Apr 28, 2019
We have cleaned out Igbos in Lagos politics, it remains one.

That one is our in law. In fact, when he decamped, Igbos openly insulted him. Ohaneze summoned him also. The dumb fools in Ohaneze were asking him why he decamped to Apc as if Pdp is an Igbo party.

Now that the political environmental is complete, we would move over to the civil service.

You mistook Yorubas hospitality for stupidity and would now be taught a bitter lesson.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by greatermeme: 12:09am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

The factors that made Igbos talk nonsense in Lagos have been kicked out.

1. Acp Dan Okoro Area Commander Area E
2. The drunkard from Otueke.
3. Onwa the useless tout in Festac
4. Agbaje the election contractor
5. Those flatheaded pigs making noise everywhere.
Your people are the flat heads and ugly fellows! The Igbos are different!
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 12:10am On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
Your people are the flat heads and ugly fellows! The Igbos are different!

Lol
Did I say Igbos are flat heads?

Why is guilty conscience disturbing you like this?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 12:11am On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
F00l!

How many seats did Igbos have in Lagos before, how many do they have? grin

We are just starting o, wait till we enter the civil service. Una go smell pepper.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by greatermeme: 12:13am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

How many seats did Igbos have in Lagos before, how many do they have? grin

We are just starting o, wait till we enter the civil service. Una go smell pepper.
let's stop these nonsense!
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Lordofthewest(m): 12:14am On Apr 28, 2019
Which one is that??
Hotfreeze:
We have cleaned out Igbos in Lagos politics, it remains one.

That one is our in law. In fact, when he decamped, Igbos openly insulted him. Ohaneze summoned him also. The dumb fools in Ohaneze were asking him why he decamped to Apc as if Pdp is an Igbo party.

Now that the political environmental is complete, we would move over to the civil service.

You mistook Yorubas hospitality for stupidity and would now be taught a bitter lesson.

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Lordofthewest(m): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2019
Don't cry
greatermeme:
F00l!

8 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Noss24: 12:17am On Apr 28, 2019
Happy HKT won, the Ibos can't take this in their state to allow a non indigene win an election, it's not possible.

10 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 12:17am On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
let's stop these nonsense!

We are not stopping anything. We just started beating drums and you're already tired of dancing.

We hosted Igbos in Lagos and gave them the kind of liberty that they can NEVER get in Igboland, look at how Igbos repaid us. Can an Abia man contest in Imo or Ebonyi in Anambra?

Go and check my posts, I have been warning Igbos here on Nairaland since 2015 to stop insulting Yorubas because those in power were beginning to notice, all I got was insults.

Mark this post.
You will see what happens to Igbos in the civil service.

Coming to businesses too, we get plans for una.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 12:19am On Apr 28, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Which one is that??

Jude Idimogu

Igbos in Lagos punished that guy cos he decamped. Even the old fools in Ohaneze joined in persecuting him.

9 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by BuhariAdvocate: 12:19am On Apr 28, 2019
grin very good God bless yoruba land

12 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 12:21am On Apr 28, 2019
Noss24:
Happy HKT won, the Ibos can't take this in their state to allow a non indigene win an election, it's not possible.

Rita Orji can never win in Igboland. That's why Bianca didn't win.

Stella Oduah had to divorce her husband and revert to her maiden name before Igbos allowed her do anything.

Married Igbo women don't win elections, only unmarrieds do

Igbos would tell their married sisters to go to their husband's house and contest, the husband people would send them back that they can't shortchange their slots.

Igbo politics encourages promiscuity and prostitution.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by greatermeme: 12:23am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

We are not stopping anything. We just started beating drums and you're already tired of dancing.

We hosted Igbos in Lagos and gave them the kind of liberty that they can NEVER get in Igboland, look at how Igboland repaid us. Can an Abia man contest in Imo or Ebonyi in Anambra?

Go and check my posts, I have been warning Igbos here on Nairaland since 2015 to stop insulting Yorubas because those in power were beginning to notice, all I got was insults.

Mark this post.
You will see what happens to Igbos in the civil service.

Coming to businesses too, we get plans for una.
Any bird that prays for rain will be drenched by the rain!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 12:24am On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:

You are shortsighted and very unwise.

Shebi you people would join civil service in your states, transfer service to Lagos and be drawing salaries from Yorubas in Lagos. No wahala.

Guy, I'm assuring you that una go chop wetin dey come for una. I won't talk much.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) / Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process / Osita Chidoka Arrives Ojo Maduekwe's Burial On Bicycle (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.