Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,949 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat (36219 Views)

Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat / LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / Quilox Boss Shina Peller Wins Iseyin Federal Constituency Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by iamfromlagos(f): 2:22am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

That's why there's no single Igbo person on the list of top 5 richest Nigerians.

That's why Alakika a Yoruba woman is richer than all your useless Chiefs, Igwes, Ogbuefis and glorified paupers combined and multiplied by 10.
Bros you dey para o. lol.
leave them be jare.
oye lo ma kilo fun Oni tobi!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 2:23am On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
Even this f00l got up at this ungodly hour just to quote me! Hmmmmmmmmmm, drink this and thank me by 7.AM

Shibuke, calm down and type coherently. Don't tell me that the news you received on this thread has made you unable to sleep.

See, don't stress yourself. If Lagos doesn't work out well for you, you can always migrate to the North. I hear they are very welcoming to Igbos over there.

They are so welcoming that when they gave Igbos quit notice, Igbos were begging to stay.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Gboliwe: 2:23am On Apr 28, 2019
TempleHouse:
But come to think about it, I've not heard Adeyemo or Oyewale winning a Councillor in Enugu or Onitsha.
Is there no SW indigene in Eastern part taking part
The truth is that the system does not have a place for Non indigene in that area.
SW is the only area where you can achieve your dream irrespective of your sex and tribe.
What is then the fuss about some one losing an election in the most tolerant society

Outside the SW, what other region/state have you heard or read about that a southwesterner contested at all. Forget whether it was won or lost?

The Igbos contest in every region of this country and they lose most times but still they contest. That is being nationalist.

No Benue man will go to Plateau to contest but someone from Imo will go to Kano, buy land, marry, raise children, build relationships and then try his muscle in elections.

That is being a true nationalist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by greatermeme: 2:25am On Apr 28, 2019
iamfromlagos:

#factsupthere
Baby girl, don't listen to your stupid brother: he's only hallucinating! Las las I'm go dey alright.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 2:26am On Apr 28, 2019
Gboliwe:

[s]
Outside the SW, what other region/state have you heard or read about that a southwesterner contested at all. Forget whether it was won or lost?

The Igbos contest in every region of this country and they lose most times but still they contest. That is being nationalist.

No Benue man will go to Plateau to contest but someone from Imo will go to Kano, buy land, marry, raise children, build relationships and then try his muscle in elections.

That is being a true nationalist. [/s]

Herbert Macauley the nationalist, thank you for your lecture.

Before you go further in your hypocritical tirade, look at this picture well and look at the comments of Igbos under it.

After looking at it, give me a single reason why Igbos shouldn't be treated the same way in Lagos.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Simbrixton(m): 2:26am On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
Even this f00l got up at this ungodly hour just to quote me! Hmmmmmmmmmm, drink this and thank me by 7.AM
na ur pman I use am resemble na

4 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by greatermeme: 2:28am On Apr 28, 2019
Simbrixton:
Product of failed contraceptive! F00l!
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 2:32am On Apr 28, 2019
Simbrixton:

Don't descend into his atrocious level.

There's the Omoluabi culture which money can never buy and he can never have.

He has every right to be frustrated.

11 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by greatermeme: 2:32am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Shibuke, calm down and type coherently. Don't tell me that the news you received on this thread has made you unable to sleep.

See, don't stress yourself. If Lagos doesn't work out well for you, you can always migrate to the North. I hear they are very welcoming to Igbos over there.

They are so welcoming that when they gave Igbos quit notice, Igbos were begging to stay.
When Nnamdi Kanu went berserk asking for the sovereignty of BIAFRA, you called him a terrorist! I hate people who talk with both sides of the cheek!

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by greatermeme: 2:34am On Apr 28, 2019
iamfromlagos:
Bros you dey para o. lol. leave them be jare. oye lo ma kilo fun Oni tobi!
the last sentence means what?
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 2:35am On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
When Nnamdi Kanu went berserk asking for the sovereignty of BIAFRA, you called him a terrorist! I hate people who talk with both sides of the cheek!

Carry your lamentations and go meet the greedy Azikiwe who opposed insertion of the secession clause in the constitution.

Thereafter, carry your bag of misery and go visit John Thomas Aguiyi-Ironsi who foolishly cancelled our Unitary Constitution.

Igbos are suffering the repercussions of the foolishness of Igbo leaders. If they weren't greedy, Igbos won't be confused and directionless today.

If Igbos want Biafra, all Igbos should leave all parts of Nigeria and relocate back to the SE.

You can't be supporting Biafra but still crying that Rita Orji lost in Lagos. That is inbred retardation.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 2:35am On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
the last sentence means what?

It means Nonya.

Nonya Business

5 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Odingo1: 2:39am On Apr 28, 2019
Yoruba urchins running naked at the market square. The sweetness of oil money no allow you Afonja people to have your and effect your laws as you like your Yorubaland, you want to hide under Niger Delta oil money and run a mini country in your brown roof republic.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by greatermeme: 2:41am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Carry your lamentations and go meet the greedy Azikiwe who opposed insertion of the secession clause in the constitution.

Thereafter, carry your bag of misery and go visit John Thomas Aguiyi-Ironsi who foolishly cancelled our Unitary Constitution.

Igbos are suffering the repercussions of the foolishness of Igbo leaders.
only nitwits think the way you do! The only ways to know a man's level of understanding are:
1. The way he talks
2. The things he does.
I never knew I've been wasting my time liaising unnecessarily with you! Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeee for eveeeeeeeerrrrrr!
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 2:48am On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
only nitwits think the way you do! The only ways to know a man's level of understanding are:
1. The way he talks
2. The things he does.
I never knew I've been wasting my time liaising unnecessarily with you! Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeee for eveeeeeeeerrrrrr!

Good bye. I'm glad I have been able to cure a little out of the enormous inherited folly afflicting you. Next time, blame Azikiwe and Ironsi for the hard luck of Igbos.

Remember to carry your gala carton out of this thread when leaving. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 2:52am On Apr 28, 2019
Odingo1:
Yoruba urchins running naked at the market square. The sweetness of oil money no allow you Afonja people to have your and effect your laws as you like your Yorubaland, you want to hide under Niger Delta oil money and run a mini country in your brown roof republic.

Lagos had an airport before Nigeria discovered oil. Lagos was developed before Nigeria had oil money and that's why Azikiwe the thief wanted to kill himself over Lagos.

Remember the Lagos FCT was limited to Bar beach area to Ajegunle down to ilupeju, every other place was Western Region. Ikeja wasn't part of it. Today Ikeja has more facilities than the entire SE combined and it wasn't part of the Federal capital.

As at when Awolowo flew by helicopter to the SS, the schoolkids he went to their school weren't wearing clothes to school.

Obafemi Awolowo University built with cocoa money had traffic lights installed before the entire SE states combined could get a single one.

Ikeja alone has Adeniyi Jones, Oba Akran, Ogba, Oregun, and many more industrial estates. These were not created with oil money but foresight of Yoruba leaders.

Lagos built the Lekki bridge in 11 months. Not up to a year.
Multiply 11 years by the number of alphabets in Igbo, you have 11x 4 =44.

The bridge built by Yorubas in Lagos within 11 months, the 5 states of your backwards muddy region couldn't do it in 44 years.

Deep down in your innermost mind, I'm sure you're already cursing your mother for not allowing a Yoruba man father you.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by greatermeme: 2:58am On Apr 28, 2019
iamfromlagos:
Bros you dey para o. lol. leave them be jare. oye lo ma kilo fun Oni tobi!
The most educated tribe in Nigeria!

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by chukwuibuipob: 2:59am On Apr 28, 2019
smiley wink cheesy grin cool grin grin wink cheesy grin grin grin wink cheesy grin grin cheesy angry smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin. Hotfreeze,AbaLion,Lordofthewest,BuhariAdvocate Una weldon .For tormenting the jew.una nor go make heaven

10 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 3:01am On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
The most educated tribe in Nigeria!

Yes. With a Nobel Laureate in literature.

Something no one from your eternally backwards region can ever achieve.

Shina Asebe tried it and died frustrated. He ended up fighting everyone and GEJ ensured he was buried like a stray dog.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by greatermeme: 3:08am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Shina Asebe tried it and died frustrated. He ended up fighting everyone and GEJ ensured he was buried like a stray dog killed by a car.
Just like Kemi Adeosun! Fake NYSC certificate. Bola Thief.Nubu, Fake Chicago University graduate!

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 3:14am On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
Just like Kemi Adeosun! Fake NYSC certificate. Bola Thief.Nubu, Fake Chicago University graduate!

Kemi Adeosun, Chairman African Export-Import Bank.

Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the APC, Jagaban of Nigeria (with your 5 muddy caves included), god of Igbos. You muddy chestbeaters fear Tinubu more than all your deities.

Do you know that Tinubu has a honorary Doctorate degree in Political Science and Diplomacy given by Adeleke University in Osun State?

That's why I laugh when I see you Igbos killing yourselves over Adeleke. You are just pawns to be played by whoever is willing.

Asari just rubbished you lot last week. If I show you articles written by FFK on Igbos, you'll commit suicide.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by greatermeme: 3:23am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Kemi Adeosun, Chairman African Export-Import Bank.

Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the APC, Jagaban of Nigeria (with your 5 muddy caves included), god of Igbos. You muddy chestbeaters fear Tinubu more than all your deities.

Do you know that Tinubu has a honorary Doctorate degree in Political Science and Diplomacy given by Adeleke University in Osun State?

That's why I laugh when I see you Igbos killing yourselves over Adeleke.
Look at, Kemi Adeosun- Chairman, Nig import/Export. Thief.Nubu, National leader, APC. So, in yorubaland, you extol criminals!

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by greenthangz: 3:25am On Apr 28, 2019
after chasing the media away from the polling units
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by chukwuibuipob: 3:26am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Herbert Macauley the nationalist, thank you for your lecture.

Before you go further in your hypocritical tirade, look at this picture well and look at the comments of Igbos under it.

After looking at it, give me a single reason why Igbos shouldn't be treated the same way in Lagos.
God bless U xo much.U know /understand ipob jhudas much...Their wickedness against non native nor be here.No wonder dey have contour/fl@theads

7 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 3:37am On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
Look at, Kemi Adeosun- Chairman, Nig import/Export. Thief.Nubu, National leader, APC. So, in yorubaland, you extol criminals!

Shima, don't derail the original import of this thread which is that Lagos would start treating Igbos the same way Igbos treat others.

Cry all you want, claim marginalisation and hatred, say Yorubas hate you, that's your business.

We have collected our political seats back. From here, we move on to the civil service and markets. Go and ask those in Trade fair to give you updates.

10 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by greatermeme: 3:43am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Shima, don't derail the original import of this thread which is that Lagos would start treating Igbos the same way Igbos treat others.

Cry all you want, claim marginalisation and hatred, say Yorubas hate you, that's your business.

We have collected our political seats back. From here, we move on to the civil service and markets. Go and ask those in Trade fair to give you updates.
if these are your plans, you're all learners! But, come to think of it, what will Lagos be, without the Igbos? The people that make things happen? OK, on the larger context, what will Nigeria be, without the IGBOS? That's an assignment for you! Submit it on my table: first thing monday morning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Hotfreeze: 3:48am On Apr 28, 2019
[s]
greatermeme:
if these are your plans, you're all learners! But, come to think of it, what will Lagos be, without the Igbos? The people that make things happen? OK, on the larger context, what will Nigeria be, without the IGBOS? That's an assignment for you! Submit it on my table: first thing monday morning!
[/s]
You can all go to kuvukiland,
This one doesn't concern me.

When hunger was killing your ancestors during the foolish war they fought, we were still having our owambe steady on weekends here in Yorubaland.

You lot are inconsequential and would now be treated like a child showing symptoms of insanity.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Odingo1: 3:54am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Lagos had an airport before Nigeria discovered oil. Lagos was developed before Nigeria had oil money and that's why Azikiwe the thief wanted to kill himself over Lagos.

Remember the Lagos FCT was limited to Bar beach area to Ajegunle down to ilupeju, every other place was Western Region. Ikeja wasn't part of it. Today Ikeja has more facilities than the entire SE combined and it wasn't part of the Federal capital.

As at when Awolowo flew by helicopter to the SS, the schoolkids he went to their school weren't wearing clothes to school.

Obafemi Awolowo University built with cocoa money had traffic lights installed before the entire SE states combined could get a single one.

Ikeja alone has Adeniyi Jones, Oba Akran, Ogba, Oregun, and many more industrial estates. These were not created with oil money but foresight of Yoruba leaders.

The bridge built by Yorubas in Lagos within 11 months, the 5 states of your backwards muddy region couldn't do it in 44 years.

Deep down in your innermost mind, I'm sure you're already cursing your mother for not allowing a Yoruba man father you.
Typical Yoruba man running his mouth,cho cho cho, cowards, Lagos that was developed with Nigeria wealth and Nigerians, you have not turn your entire brown roof empire of Oyo,Ogun,Ekiti,Ondo and Osun to look like half of Lagos. It is only lagos that was developed by the white and Niger Delta oil for nearly a century that you will be flexing your muscle with.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by TAO11(f): 3:56am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Shina Asebe tried it and died frustrated. He ended up fighting everyone and GEJ ensured he was buried like a stray dog.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

My brother abeg má paa mí now

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by MetaPhysical: 4:06am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Im rolling on the floor here....you don kill this thread finish. Yeeee..... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race / Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna / Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.