Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat (36194 Views)

Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat / LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / Quilox Boss Shina Peller Wins Iseyin Federal Constituency Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Deadlytruth(m): 7:51am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Carry your lamentations and go meet the greedy Azikiwe who opposed insertion of the secession clause in the constitution.

Thereafter, carry your bag of misery and go visit John Thomas Aguiyi-Ironsi who foolishly cancelled our Unitary Constitution.

Igbos are suffering the repercussions of the foolishness of Igbo leaders. If they weren't greedy, Igbos won't be confused and directionless today.

If Igbos want Biafra, all Igbos should leave all parts of Nigeria and relocate back to the SE.

You can't be supporting Biafra but still crying that Rita Orji lost in Lagos. That is inbred retardation.
He actually cancelled our federal constiution and imposed this unitary one on us.

5 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by masterpix(m): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2019
Stanweezy:
They don rig Mrs Orji out, did you hear the word "over voting" been the reason the first ballot was cancelled. Clearly that federal constituency seat is meant for her but they rigged her out due to she's not an indigen.

She comfortably won that seat in 2015 general election even when Lagos was APC controlled state. Mind you that area is populated by non-indigens of Lagos particularly people from Eastern Nigeria.
Most people in this forum comments with sentiment. APC was not allowing any nonindegine to vote ,so many were injured because of this so many video evidence is already on ground
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Gforce2019: 7:55am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The ancestral owners of Lagos are the Bini people.

But how the new owners are IGBOS, IGBOs paid for it.

It takes just one law to collect ur inheritance back...

The land was lease to you. You are not the real owner. ...
Give yourself brain if you are buying land in Lagos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by iamfromlagos(f): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2019
Anywhere you find yourself, make sure you respect the true owners of the land.
Live in unison with them and never act like you feed them because they have been feeding long before you came.

I guess some elders saw this coming and warned my people against this occurrence but they never listened.
Hmm!The good thing is, there's a way to fix this mess and time will tell.

4 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Guyman02: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2019
The election was held same time and day with the presidential, there was no over voting in the same wards for Buhari, there was no over voting for the APC Senatorial candidate in the same polling units where there was over voting only the House of Reps which this woman had over voting angry

I feel something is wrong with our electoral process, it's not helping the citizens to build confidence and patriotism in Nigeria. It goes beyond all the tribal comments on this thread.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Deadlytruth(m): 8:02am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Lagos had an airport before Nigeria discovered oil. Lagos was developed before Nigeria had oil money and that's why Azikiwe the thief wanted to kill himself over Lagos.

Remember the Lagos FCT was limited to Bar beach area to Ajegunle down to ilupeju, every other place was Western Region. Ikeja wasn't part of it. Today Ikeja has more facilities than the entire SE combined and it wasn't part of the Federal capital.

As at when Awolowo flew by helicopter to the SS, the schoolkids he went to their school weren't wearing clothes to school.

Obafemi Awolowo University built with cocoa money had traffic lights installed before the entire SE states combined could get a single one.

Ikeja alone has Adeniyi Jones, Oba Akran, Ogba, Oregun, and many more industrial estates. These were not created with oil money but foresight of Yoruba leaders.

Lagos built the Lekki bridge in 11 months. Not up to a year.
Multiply 11 years by the number of alphabets in Igbo, you have 11x 4 =44.

The bridge built by Yorubas in Lagos within 11 months, the 5 states of your backwards muddy region couldn't do it in 44 years.

Deep down in your innermost mind, I'm sure you're already cursing your mother for not allowing a Yoruba man father you.

Hmmmm. Igbos were intimidated by all these achievements resulting from the healthy competition environment among the three regions created by the federal constiution so they found a way to brush aside the federal constitution and replaced it with a unitary one under the subterfuge of seeking one-Nigeria and National unity. That is why when Igbos of this generation claim they love competition, I get amused. How could a competition loving tribe have killed a system which naturally gives rise to competition and then replace it with one which encourages laziness, corruption, entitlement mentality, rent seeking, going cap in hand to the center for handouts, kills innovation, encourages mediocrity, etc?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by MobilityExpress: 8:02am On Apr 28, 2019
TAO11:

Hahaha ...

Lagos is not Yoruba land but Aworis' land grin cheesy grin grin

I guess Aworis are Igbos grin grin grin

Aworis are the landlords (aka first settlers) in Lagos. Every other people who came centuries later are either terrorists (in the case of the Binis) or better life seekers (aka tenants).

Please I'm waiting for your identification of the Aworis grin grin grin

LMAO grin I was seriously laughing too when I saw that. Aworis are 100% Yoruba tribe. They are one of the several Yoruba clans, just like Egba, Ijebu etc.

Odingo1:

Lagos not part of Yorubaland – Oba Akiolu

When the time come the Aworis, Egun and Binis will chase you Yoruba land grabbers in Lagos back to your villages littered with brown roofs in Oshogbo where you migrate from.

FYI, for the records, Aworis are Yoruba people, Egun are Yoruba offshoots and Binis are direct Yoruba cousins by ancestry (Prince Oranmiyan of Ile-Ife). So you just completely contradicted yourself on one hand, while completely proving that Lagos belongs to Yorubas on the other hand, how smart of you.grin

10 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by koning: 8:05am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

You have been running your stinking mouth here. I read some of your im.becilic comments. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

I really mean that. If Lagos starts to burn, you guys cannot handle it. Leave Lagos for what it is. There is nothing like Yoruba hospitality when it comes to Lagos. You, from Ondo state has no more right to Lagos than that Gala seller from Ebonyi or Musa the Suya seller.
Most of you migrants from Osun, Ondo, Ekiti etc are the biggests noise makers when it come to Lagos issues. Your level of jealousy and hate for Igbos is unimaginable.
The matter of Lagos is beyond you and all Yoruba people. Be careful or you might be the one to run to Ondo for safety.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Philgafauto: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2019
immhotep:

Ndi Igbo amaka

You have just been disgraced and you are typing igbo amaka? The joke is on igbos.

As a yorubaman, I am happy about this victory. We need to move to the Civil service of lagos state and and our markets to uproot any vestige of igbo consciousness therein. Lagos State is not Igbo land so igbos should be kept out of critical sectors of lagos.

Besides, igbos have shown their innate hate for yorubas so they have no place in our society.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Philgafauto: 8:12am On Apr 28, 2019
iamfromlagos:
Live in unison with them and never act like you feed them because they have been feeding long before you came.

I guess some elders saw this coming and warned my people against this occurrence but they never listened.

I thank God we are fixing the igbo problem in Lagos gradually. Now, we need to move into Lagos State Civil Service and yank them out!!!

11 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by koning: 8:13am On Apr 28, 2019
iamfromlagos:

I hope you are really from Lagos. Because ' O seti a ' your Ondo or Osun ass is out of Lagos too. When if comes to feeding, we are indeed feeding a lot of Yoruba migrants in Lagos. My Mechanic, bricklayer, plumber, carpenter and all other artisans are always Yoruba migrants. Some are also omo-nile in places like Ikorodu, Epe and Ajah/Lekki.

Ondo, Osun, Oyo etc are Yoruba lands. Lagos is not. Deal with it now. Accept it and save yourself some heartache.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by koning: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

I thank God we are fixing the igbo problem in Lagos gradually. Now, we need to move into Lagos State Civil Service and yank them out!!!

Can you state exactly what the 'Igbo problem' is?. And what about the 'Hausa problem'. Can you fix that one too.

My friend take you raggedly azz to Osun and solve your problems there. You are an ant when it comes to Lagos issues. And who are the "WE" in your comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by texas1990(m): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2019
I can't laugh alone oooo ������ these yeye people's want to reap where una no sow, tufiapa.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2019
Gforce2019:

It takes just one law to collect ur inheritance back...

The land was lease to you. You are not the real owner. ...
Give yourself brain if you are buying land in Lagos

Be fooling ur selves with this lease story that u people started purporting recently while IGBOS keep buying up more lands.

If u have sense, U should have understood what a 99 year old lease is, have u ever bought and sold land before. Educated illiterate.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

You have just been disgraced and you are typing igbo amaka? The joke is on igbos.

As a yorubaman, I am happy about this victory. We need to move to the Civil service of lagos state and and our markets to uproot any vestige of igbo consciousness therein. Lagos State is not Igbo land so igbos should be kept out of critical sectors of lagos.

Besides, igbos have shown their innate hate for yorubas so they have no place in our society.
If you are so obsessed with Igbo people, then you need to calm down and accept that "Igbo amaka" grin

Cc Lzaa adaibeku nwanyionitsha sarrki Yarimo Deomelo afamed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Shima, don't derail the original import of this thread which is that Lagos would start treating Igbos the same way Igbos treat others.

Cry all you want, claim marginalisation and hatred, say Yorubas hate you, that's your business.

We have collected our political seats back. From here, we move on to the civil service and markets. Go and ask those in Trade fair to give you updates.

The trade fair was shutdown for a few hours and the reopened, IGBOs are still there doing their business there till today.

So what exactly is ur point?
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by MetaPhysical: 8:33am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Sorry to burst ur idiotic bubble. Before we came to Lagos, We imported everything we need from the onitsha river port in Anambra state, Okrika seaport in rivers state, Onne sea port in Rivers state, Calabar seaport in Cross river state and from the seaport in delta state, U didn't show IGBOS anyway as long as business is concerned...

IGBOS only came to Lagos and took over it because the awusa-afonja leadership shutdown all seaports in eastern Nigeria and made Lagos the only state with seaports in Nigeria.

Stop writing falsehood.

Name one Iboman that made his success in Eastern ports without ever coming to Lagos.

I will do fact check...dont post fake name.

4 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Name one Iboman that made his success in Eastern ports without ever coming to Lagos.

Daft n senile questions.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by MetaPhysical: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Daft n senile questions.

Back up your claim and stop exhibiting emotional imbalance. Give us name of one person that was an importer in Eastrn ports and was successful without leaning on Lagos. I will fact check the name and background

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2019
Deadlytruth:

He actually cancelled our federal constiution and imposed this unitary one on us.

Ironsi never cancelled resource control in Nigeria.

We still had 4 regions till he died.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2019
iamfromlagos:

As long as Nigeria remains 1 indivisible nation, there is no way to stop the IGBO onslaught in Lagos
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Philgafauto: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2019
koning:

Can you state exactly what the 'Igbo pronlem' is?. And what about the 'Hausa problem'. Can you fix that one too.

My friend take you raggedly azz to Osun and solve your problems there. You are an ant when it comes to Lagos issues. And who are the "WE" in your comment.

By we, I mean yorubas and her leadership in Lagos state.

I don't have strength to engage you. Mine is ensure that igbos are weeded out of our politics and policy making bodies.

Have a blessed sunday.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Hmmmm. Igbos were intimidated by all these achievements resulting from the healthy competition environment among the three regions created by the federal constiution so they found a way to brush aside the federal constitution and replaced it with a unitary one under the subterfuge of seeking one-Nigeria and National unity. That is why when Igbos of this generation claim they love competition, I get amused. How could a competition loving tribe have killed a system which naturally gives rise to competition and then replace it with one which encourages laziness, corruption, entitlement mentality, rent seeking, going cap in hand to the center for handouts, kills innovation, encourages mediocrity, etc?

Explain how the IGBO tribe killed a system that naturally gives rise to competition.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Philgafauto: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

As long as Nigeria remains 1 indivisible nation, there is no way to stop the IGBO onslaught in Lagos

Nigeria won't remain 1 indivisible entity for long. But even if she does, we are going to block all igbo plans for lagos. We are already making progress on that.

7 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Lagos had an airport before Nigeria discovered oil. Lagos was developed before Nigeria had oil money and that's why Azikiwe the thief wanted to kill himself over Lagos.

Remember the Lagos FCT was limited to Bar beach area to Ajegunle down to ilupeju, every other place was Western Region. Ikeja wasn't part of it. Today Ikeja has more facilities than the entire SE combined and it wasn't part of the Federal capital.

As at when Awolowo flew by helicopter to the SS, the schoolkids he went to their school weren't wearing clothes to school.

Obafemi Awolowo University built with cocoa money had traffic lights installed before the entire SE states combined could get a single one.

Ikeja alone has Adeniyi Jones, Oba Akran, Ogba, Oregun, and many more industrial estates. These were not created with oil money but foresight of Yoruba leaders.

Lagos built the Lekki bridge in 11 months. Not up to a year.
Multiply 11 years by the number of alphabets in Igbo, you have 11x 4 =44.

The bridge built by Yorubas in Lagos within 11 months, the 5 states of your backwards muddy region couldn't do it in 44 years.

Deep down in your innermost mind, I'm sure you're already cursing your mother for not allowing a Yoruba man father you.

Lagos was developed with Nigeria's wealth, same goes with every capital city in the world.

Stop acting u educated...grin
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Philgafauto: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2019
immhotep:

If you are so obsessed with Igbo people, then you need to calm down and accept that "Igbo amaka" grin

Cc Lzaa adaibeku nwanyionitsha sarrki Yarimo Deomelo afamed

You are a village jester and you will always be.

Your blothers are bearing the brunt of your online folly in lagos.

9 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by TAO11(f): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2019
koning:

I hope you are really from Lagos. Because ' O seti a ' your Ondo or Osun ass is out of Lagos too. When if comes to feeding, we are indeed feeding a lot of Yoruba migrants in Lagos. My Mechanic, bricklayer, plumber, carpenter and all other artisans are always Yoruba migrants. Some are also omo-nile in places like Ikorodu, Epe and Ajah/Lekki.

Ondo, Osun, Oyo etc are Yoruba lands. Lagos is not. Deal with it now. Accept it and save yourself some heartache.

You wrote that "Ikorodu, Epe and Ajah/Lekki." are Omo-nile (you meant Omo Onile) yet you in the same breath said Lagos is not Yorubaland. Smiles!

Could you please quickly explain how Ondo or Oyo is Yorubaland and Lagos is not? grin grin

Any indigene of Lagos that has done a Lagos indigene interview for Lagos local scholarship, bursary, or school fees refund, among others know that the interviewers are neither Hausas nor Igbos grin grin

These are older Yoruba men and women who know you almost more than you know yourself as a Lagos indigene just on mentioning your surname. Some of them will shock you by calling a member of your family over the phone withoit your help right in the middle of the interview.

You Igbos should stop being ignorant and full of inferiority and persecution complexes.

The local indigenous divisions of Lagos is represented by the acronym "I - B - I - L - E" .

Even a primary school Lagos indigene knows this acronym.

Since Igbos are among the indigenes of Lagos as you've chosen to deludeldly beleive, then please tell me which letter of this acronym stands for 'Mbaise' or 'Aguleri' or 'Umuleri' or 'Ukwu' or 'Osu'.

It is better for you all if you all wake up to reality from your deep sleep and develop your region rather than leave it to rot in despair while dreaming to fit in where you're always pushed aside.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Kemi Adeosun, Chairman African Export-Import Bank.

Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the APC, Jagaban of Nigeria (with your 5 muddy caves included), god of Igbos. You muddy chestbeaters fear Tinubu more than all your deities.

Do you know that Tinubu has a honorary Doctorate degree in Political Science and Diplomacy given by Adeleke University in Osun State?

That's why I laugh when I see you Igbos killing yourselves over Adeleke. You are just pawns to be played by whoever is willing.

Asari just rubbished you lot last week. If I show you articles written by FFK on Igbos, you'll commit suicide.

U are still proving that yorubas obly recognize thieves n criminals grin
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

You are a village jester and you will always be.

Your blothers are bearing the brunt of your online folly in lagos.
But Lagos population is still 51% Igbo grin
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

5,000 Igbo soldiers marched onto Yorubaland
That's a fact

They were led by a Yoruba man
That's a fact

That was the only offensive in the war by the cowardly soldiers of Biafra
That's a fact

179 Yoruba soldiers stopped them at Ore
That's a fact

The 179 Yoruba soldiers led by a Yoruba man defeated 5,000 Igbo soldiers
That's a fact

Your stupid story of fighting everyone doesn't hold water. If your fathers had commonsense, why did they declare war unprepared?

179 Yoruba soldiers didn't need help to defeat you cowardly losers from a long lineage of losers. We have been beating your ancestors, you are not an exception or above beating.

More like : "That's ur fact" gringrin.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by ClearFlair: 8:51am On Apr 28, 2019
koning:

You have been running your stinking mouth here. I read some of your im.becilic comments. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

I really mean that. If Lagos starts to burn, you guys cannot handle it. Leave Lagos for what it is. There is nothing like Yoruba hospitality when it comes to Lagos. You, from Ondo state has no more right to Lagos than that Gala seller from Ebonyi or Musa the Suya seller.
Most of you migrants from Osun, Ondo, Ekiti etc are the biggests noise makers when it come to Lagos issues. Your level of jealousy and hate for Igbos is unimaginable.
The matter of Lagos is beyond you and all Yoruba people. Be careful or you might be the one to run to Ondo for safety.

What is this? They said you people were re.tarded. Now I can confirm it’s true

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 28, 2019
hakeemhakeem:
lies she won in 2015 because the people didn't vote APC due to the street fighting and people believed was that they were sponsored by politician and she is a newbie (a woman)drew pity from the populists

Why did apc n tiffnubu use thugs to disrupt elections in all IGBO dominated areas in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) / Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally / Rochas Okorocha Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho & His 'Squad' In Imo Govt House.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.