Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat (36218 Views)

Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat / LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / Quilox Boss Shina Peller Wins Iseyin Federal Constituency Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by ClearFlair: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

More like : "That's ur fact" gringrin.

I wouldn’t be smiling if someone beat me up like they did you on this thread. Go and use chinese balm. Sorry ehn grin

7 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2019
Rotimi47:
Stop posting crap with your fake ass!

Dahomey was wiped really hard that their king only escaped with his heart in his mouth.

See the really history below and you people who are ijaw slaves by history and as said by Adari Dokubo should stop posting crap from your stinking ass! grin

Advertise on OldNaija at low rate
Menu OldNaija

Dahomen Women Warriors Dahomen Women Warriors (Amazon Women)
Home>History>General History
General HistoryHistoryYoruba History
The Egba- Dahomey War of 1851 - 1864

The Egba-Dahomey war, as the name suggests, was a war that broke out between the two neighboring kingdoms of Egba and Dahomey (now the Republic of Benin) over territorial expansion caused by the quest of the latter to stabilize her economy. The Egba-Dahomey war was the third of the destructive wars that plagued the Yoruba nation in the nineteenth century, proceeding the Owu-Ife war: 1821-1828; and the 1840 Osogbo war.
In the 1820s and 1830s, the old Oyo empire, also called Oyo-Ile, witnessed a lot of political unrest which gradually faded her leadership role in Yorubaland. The Dahomey kingdom, which was then part of the Oyo empire, seized the opportunThanks ity to declare herself independent from Oyo in 1830 but soon discovered that the independence wasn’t worth it because of her extremely low economy caused by her barren northern land where probably only plantain could grow, and the crumbling slave trade at the coast which the kingdom had really depended on for several years.
These agonizing situations made the Dahomeans reach an unconsidering conclusion that expanding their territory is the only solution to their economic problems, and the only place where this expansion was possible was in the east towards Egbado and Ajase-Ipo which were part of Egbaland, and in the south towards the port of Badagry.
Egba Dahomey Map
A good look at the positions of these kingdoms on a map will show how uncomfortable this expansion would be to the Egbas who instantly opposed the idea, stating the inconveniences it would bring to them. On the other hand, the Dahomeans failed or refused to reason with the Egbas probably because of their desperation to resurrect their collapsed economy. It was on these ground that the disastrous Egba-Dahomey war broke out.
In 1851, the Dahomean army (which was made up of women), under the rule of King Gezo, marched into the heart of Abeokuta, the capital of Egba and unleashed havoc on the unsuspecting Egbas. However, the heavily armed Egba army, even though unprepared, was able to repel the attack and killed many of the Dahomean armies, while the captured ones were made slaves. Later, in about 1853, the Egbas revenged by attacking and destroying Lefulefu and Referefe, two towns at the border of Dahomey, with little resistance from their inhabitants.
The concerted efforts of the ‘Amazon women’ (Dahomey women warriors) to defeat the Egba army is a surprising and important aspect of the Egba-Dahomey war that cannot be left out. Due fo the fact that women are considered better at home, catering for the family; in the kitchen, preparing food; or at the market place, selling or buying goods, it may then be amusing that Dahomean women instead of men fought in battles. But these women, Amazon women, were ferocious, muscular, and highly skilled in torturing and decapitating their enemies. They were trained to endure pain for a very long time. If not for their bosoms, these women, whom no one dare underestimate, would be completely mistaken for men. The Amazon women or ‘N’Nonmiton‘ (which means our mothers) as they were called in Fon language, were even said to be stronger, more skilled and ruthless than the men of Dahomey. Jean Bayol, a French naval officer, who visited Abomey, the capital of Dahomey, in December 1889, said he watched how a young N’Nonmiton-to-be Dahomean girl named Nanisca, who had never had blood stains on her hands, killed a prisoner in cold blood; “she walked jauntily up to the prisoner, swung her sword three times with both hands, then calmly cut the last flesh that attached the head to the trunk[…] She then squeezed the blood off her weapon and swallowed it.” This indeed shows how brutal the Amazon women warriors were trained to be. But however, they were no match for the Large, well trained and equipped Egba army. The over 3000 Amazon women, under the command of the Dahomean king, Gelele the son of Gezo, were defeated again in 1864 when they attacked Abeokuta for the second time. Dahomey kingdom was then forced to sue for peace which thus ended the long time enmity between her and the Egba kingdom. It must be noted that this enmity between Egba and Dahomey had existed before 1851. According to oral history, in 1884, the Egbas, infuriated by the attacks on her communities by the Dahomeans, launched a surprise attack on Dahomey in which king Gezo was almost captured and his precious umbrella and sacred golden stool were seized.

SEE ALSO: Real Accounts of The Nigerian Civil War (1967- 1970)
King Gezo of Dahomey| Wikicommons
King Gezo of Dahomey- Wikkicommons
After the war ended in 1864, the Egbas established their authorities on the disputed lands of Egbado, Ajase-Ipo and the port of Badagry. Also, the town of Ketu which assisted Dahomey during the war was attacked and destroyed by the victorious Egbas.

The above but your lies to rest as you cowards who have never won any really war in your history should cover your faces in shame. shocked

Your tribe were slaves to the ijaws and a tribe in kogi which I won't mention for now.

History is always there for you to checkout but you cowards who are chest beater and internet keyboard worriors will still post lies and fake story/history about we the Yorubas.

Bunch of clout chasers.

Shut up u bloody liar. Dahomey chicks b3at yorubas blue black.

It was the French that defeated and Dahomey chicks in a full scale war. Yirubas and lying are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2019
TAO11:

Hahaha ...

Lagos is not Yoruba land but Aworis' land grin cheesy grin grin

I guess Aworis are Igbos grin grin grin

Aworis are the landlords (aka first settlers) in Lagos. Every other people who came centuries later are either terrorists (in the case of the Binis) or better life seekers (aka tenants).

Please I'm waiting for your identification of the Aworis grin grin grin

The Aworis are Bini people.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2019
Gforce2019:

You are in talking about the existing laws... They don't know that it takes just one law duly passed by the present state house or oodua republic to wipe all their immovable inheritance from them in Lagos...

Yamiri crew, just be watching your back. And have a plan B outside Lagos investment...

Keep deceiving ur self.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2019
Gforce2019:

What is her usefulness in the state house of assembly...? Who is she representing? She is not representing the real owners of the land. It's an insult on the kings and Baale of that axis...

Also, it's a risk to leave our politics in the hands of women.. we ain't ripe for that.

And yet the men who politics have been left in their hands fr ages have totally destroyed Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2019
ClearFlair:

I wouldn’t be smiling if someone beat me up like they did you on this thread. Go and use chinese balm. Sorry ehn grin

Which beating are u talking about?

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

Nigeria won't remain 1 indivisible entity for long. But even if she does, we are going to block all igbo plans for lagos. We are already making progress on that.

U made zero progress.

Goan join the Omonile's and work for own day so that u can understand at what rate IGBOS are buying up lagos.

And for ur Info, If biafra leaves successfully, biafrans won't lose any property they have on northern or western Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by loopman: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
Yoruba soldiers, or Federal Forces? A point of correction! Victor Banjo + Ifeajuna were the Biafran saboteurs leading Biafran Forces! When they got to Ore, they withdrew, instead of heading to shell and bombard Lagos- the Federal Capital!

Why didn’t your own grand father come to lagos to shell the city ? Sorry, he was hiding under your grandma bed grin

Generation of cowards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Back up your claim and stop exhibiting emotional imbalance. Give us name of one person that was an importer in Eastrn ports and was successful without leaning on Lagos. I will fact check the name and background

Dafty!!!

Wen someone is so so confused, There's nothing to tell dem. I've dropped what u need to know, before IGBOS came to Lagos, we brought in our imports from 6 different seaports here in the east. U can keep asking stupid questions.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by ClearFlair: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Shut up u bloody liar. Dahomey chicks b3at yorubas blue black.

It was the French that defeated and Dahomey chicks in a full scale war. Yirubas and lying are like 5 and 6

It’s either you know nothing about history or you’re re.tarded
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by iamfromlagos(f): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

I thank God we are fixing the igbo problem in Lagos gradually. Now, we need to move into Lagos State Civil Service and yank them out!!!
Bro, rest your back and see what happens.
agba ni Ile Yoruba maa n Foro si kun ni.
Have yourself a beautiful day.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by TAO11(f): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The Aworis are Bini people.

grin grin grin

I am very happy to hear this.

Everybody wants better thing. Even the Binis want to be Awori.

Have you met a Bini Awori person before? More like asking you if you've seen a circular square before! grin grin.

By the way my paternal grandmother is Awori!

6 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2019
ClearFlair:

It’s either you know nothing about history or you’re re.tarded

Yoruba was beaten blue black by those chicks....

The it was the French that ended their military campaign, not yorubas. Keep lying.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2019
TAO11:

grin grin grin

I am very happy to hear this.

Everybody wants better thing. Even the Binis want to be Awori.

Have you met a Bini Awori person before? More like asking you if you've seen a circular square before! grin grin.

By the way my paternal grandmother is Awori!

There is a massive Bini town in Anambra state today and they don't answer the name of any clan in Edo state as a whole.

Aworis are Bini people and they are the owners of Lagos. Aworis don't come from Osun or Ogun or Oyo or any other yoruba state.

U can keep fooling urself it it allows u sleep well @ nyt

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Jaideyone(m): 9:15am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Self deception at it's peak.

Let's wait for samwo olu to revoke IGBO lands let's see grin grin. Be there talking jargon while IGBOS buy up Lagos and face Ogun to buy it up... grin
lol clown oyo state alone is almost as big as your five Ibo states put together. land is a big deal to you and not too us because have serious landmass. cross River state alone is bigger than abia, imo and Anambra put together cheesy
it takes 7 hrs to drive from akpabuyo LG in cross River to Obudu. it takes at least 6hrs to drive across oyo state. it will only take me 4 hrs to drive Niger bridge and enter ikot ekpene. that's crossing 3 Ibo states.

Anambra is 4,800 sq km
ebonyi is 5500 sq km
Imo is 5500 sq km
abia is 6300 sq km
Enugu is 7200 sq km

that's 33,000 sq km

oyo state alone is 28,000 sq km pls verify on Google

ogun is 15,000 sq km. bigger than 3 of your states.
there is plenty land for you. my mum's village alone (ode remo) has more land than onitsha. we drive close to the farm and park. then we trek over 40mins to get to her farm or we take bike cos the road is bad. Long story short, land is a big deal to you but not to us cos we have it in abundance!!!

and like he said up there with a stroke of the pen the state government can take it back even before 99yrs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by koning: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2019
TAO11:

You wrote that "Ikorodu, Epe and Ajah/Lekki." are Omo-nile (you meant Omo Onile) yet you in the same breath said Lagos is not Yorubaland. Smiles!

Could you please quickly explain how Ondo or Oyo is Yorubaland and Lagos is not? grin grin

'Omo Onile' duh..! as an Igbo man i am not expected to write the Yoruba language correctly. I will keep it short. Try to read, digest and comprehend.
Nigeria runs a 36 state federation. Ondo, Oyo, Kastina, Borno, Enugu, Anambra etc make up this federation. If you ever think that Lagos will carry out discrimatory policies towards residents from other states in favour of residents from Yoruba states, you're in for a long thing. Igbos are not and have never been interested in some st.oopid scholarship. We have the money to pay our children's school fees.

Like i said before, the Omo onile's are the only ones that have the right to speak. Unfortunately, they are in severe minority. You, from Ondo has no more status than me from Ebonyi or Zamfara.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by TAO11(f): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

There is a massive Bini town in Anambra state today and they don't answer the name of any clan in Edo state as a whole.

Aworis are Bini people and they are the owners of Lagos. Aworis don't come from Osun or Ogun or Oyo or any other yoruba state.

U can keep fooling urself it it allows u sleep well @ nyt

How does the Bini town in Anambra prove your nonsensical claim that the Aworis are Binis?

Stop deluding yourself with your cognitive dissonance and wake up to the real world.

I am telling you how I am Awori, you're there arguing assumptively and out of inferiority and without any evidence, proof or reason.

Repeating nonsense a large number of times doesn't make you sensible.

Well, I actually understand that you're pained because the Igbos as a whole are descended from the Hausa-Fulanis.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2019
Jaideyone:
lol clown oyo state alone is almost as big as your five Ibo states put together. land is a big deal to you and not too us because have serious landmass. cross River state alone is bigger than abia, imo and Anambra put together cheesy
it takes 7 hrs to drive from akpabuyo LG in cross River to Obudu. it takes at least 6hrs to drive across oyo state. it will only take me 4 hrs to drive Niger bridge and enter ikot ekpene. that's crossing 3 Ibo states.

Anambra is 4,800 sq km
ebonyi is 5500 sq km
Imo is 5500 sq km
abia is 6300 sq km
Enugu is 7200 sq km

that's 33,000 sq km

oyo state alone is 28,000 sq km pls verify on Google

ogun is 15,000 sq km. bigger than 3 of your states.
there is plenty land for you. my mum's village alone (ode remo) has more land than onitsha. we drive close to the farm and park. then we trek over 40mins to get to her farm or we take bike cos the road is bad. Long story short, land is a big deal to you but not to us cos we have it in abundance!!!

and like he said up there with a stroke of the pen the state government can take it back even before 99yrs

This daft thinks we are buying village lands in Ogun state grin....We are buying up the capital city, be here talking nonsense.

"government can take it back even before 99yrs"

If u have ever bought or sold 1 plot of land in ur entire life, U won't type this blatant foolishness grin.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2019
TAO11:

How does the Bini town in Anambra prove your nonsensical claim that the Aworis are Binis?

Stop deluding yourself with your cognitive dissonance and wake up to the real world.

I am telling you how I am Awori, you're telling me how Awori, you're there arguing assumptively and out of ineriority and without any evidence, proof and reason.

Repeating nonsense a large number of times doesn't make you sensible.

Well, I actually understand that you're pained because the Igbos as a whole are descended from the Hausa-Fulanis.

grin grin.

He is now Awori.

""How does the Bini town in Anambra prove your nonsensical claim that the Aworis are Binis?"

U foolishly asked weda I've seen a Bini man who is an Awori, And I replied that there's a Bini village in IGBO land and I've never seen any Awori among dem (And that doesn't mean that they are not from Bini) grin.

Even Oba Akiolu messed up ur Ooni n plainly said he is from Bini and not from yoruba land.

If u have some sense, U will understand.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by koning: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=[b]ClearFlair [/b]post=77919635]

What is this?

Are you scared already. Then stop making inflamatory statements against Igbos. Using words like 'weeding', 'revoking' and chasing them out is totally uncalled for. The reason is not far fetched. Any attempt to carry out those threaths may lead to the complete take over of Lagos.

We still have emergency laws in Nigeria. Tinubu is too small to stop or prevent it. Like i said earlier, BE CAREFUL.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Philgafauto: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2019
iamfromlagos:

Bro, rest your back and see what happens.
agba ni Ile Yoruba maa n Foro si kun ni.
Have yourself a beautiful day.

Agba yin a'dale ma.

Oodua a kuku gbe gbogbo wa.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by madridsta007(m): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Crybaby, it is when you lose that you were rigged out?
Not everyone is like your region where you can only win by rigging .

She wasn't rigged out, Yorubas in her constituency came out to vote and stop nonsense.

She was rigged out. I’ve seen quite a lot of honest people even from APC that have publicly agreed that this was the case. Which is good. Honesty is a good thing. Their arguments for the rigging was tribal based— which, going by what we know Nigeria to be, is understandable.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Sagay212: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
pick a book about the war and peruse! Ojukwu did what no Yoruba man can ever do in their life-time! If not for international support from Soviet Union (that's Russia + 15 countries- Soviet Satellite states), Britain, Egypt, so many African countries; Nigeria would have been disgraced! Ask GOWON what prompted him to declare "No victor, no vanquished!" Here, I'm talking about BIAFRA fighting the whole of these people to a stand-still, for virtually 3 years! OK, Imagine it was BIAFRA vs OODUA: Believe me, BIAFRA would have levelled OODUA to dust within 2 weeks. Ask France what the Germans did to them during world war 2. Such, would have been your fate! Today, we wouldn't have been having these trash!

Biafr.aud would have finished Odua yet you cursed iPod animals always cry about Awolowo starving millions of your daft forefathers to death. Awolowo eliminated millions of you urchins without lifting a single weapon. Adekunle rings a bell in the empty skull of every iPod kid today.
What is stopping you animals from starting your madness in Yoruba land. Just test your power and see if there will be any iPod criminal alive under 5 months. Ya'l will be sent into extinction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by AlhajaChinyere: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Lagos was developed with Nigeria's wealth, same goes with every capital city in the world.

Stop acting u educated...grin

Keep fanning the flames. I am sure you and your family have nothing to lose. There many Igbo people who have built their lives (career, businesses and properties) here. Your internet follies are putting those Igbo people in serious jeopardy. Continue!

Look closely, the tide has changed and the gear has shifted to defence.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

Keep fanning the flames. I am sure you and your family have nothing to lose. There many Igbo people who have built their lives (career, businesses and properties) here. Your internet follies are putting those Igbo people in serious jeopardy. Continue!

Look closely, the tide has changed and the gear has shifted to defence.

IGBOS will but up Lagos and move into Ogun while u rant online.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by TAO11(f): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2019
koning:

'Omo Onile' duh..! as an Igbo man i am not expected to write the Yoruba language correctly. I will keep it short. Try to read, digest and comprehend.
Nigeria runs a 36 state federation. Ondo, Oyo, Kastina, Borno, Enugu, Anambra etc make up this federation. If you ever think that Lagos will carry out discrimatory policies towards residents from other states in favour of residents from Yoruba states, you're in for a long thing. Igbo are not and have never been interested in some st.oopid scholarship. We have the money to pay our children's school fees.

Like i said before, the Omo onile's are the only ones that have the right to speak. Unfortunately, they are in severe minority. You, from Ondo has no more status than me from Ebonyi or Zamfara.

Do you want to point out where I asked that you must write Yoruba or any language correctly? I simply wrote a phrase correctly guessing what you meant.

Is there any state in Nigeria that has the a constitutional right to discriminate against people from other regions? Of course not. That's a very pointless and ridiculous and pitiable remark.

My point about Lagos scholarship for Lagos indigenes is not to say all Igbos are poor of course many Igbos are poor, many are middle class and many are rich just as you will find among every ethnic group or every society in every corner of the world.

And please stop faking the unrealistic impression that Igbos generally have money to pay for school fees.

I guess those Igbos begging for alms while singing hymns and playing musical instruments at Mile 2, Orile, Wilma, Boundary busstops among other busstops in Lagos can also afford school fees.

My point about scholarship is to highlight to you that Lagos goes out of its way to identify and recognize its own (i.e. Lagos indigenes). May be there is a similar practice in the east where you come from. But the point clearly is that it is not Igbos or Hausas who are identified and recognized with Lagos indigene scholarships.

And that settles my point that Igbos are indigenes only in the East.

You said Lagos indigenes are in severe minority. Lol! I guess you killed them all grin grin. Well, they're not and that's part of the reason why in the reality of electoral positions in Lagos, Igbos are no where to be found. But in imaginations and fictions, Igbos are the majority.

Could you please substantiate your Lagosian indigene minority claim with some official non-iPoB statistics?

Why did you assume my state of origin without asking me? You could have been patient enough to allow me introduce myself just as you introduced yourself as an Ebonyi indigene.

Well, I never paid a dime throughout my university education. You know why? Cos I am a Lagos indigene just as you're an Ebonyi indigene (please do not let your inferiority complex kick in at this point! grin grin)

5 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by kunmiiii: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
The most educated tribe in Nigeria!

grin Bro no lie and no sentiments... But were you not educated on this thread? grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by TAO11(f): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

grin grin.

He is now Awori.

""How does the Bini town in Anambra prove your nonsensical claim that the Aworis are Binis?"

U foolishly asked weda I've seen a Bini man who is an Awori, And I replied that there's a Bini village in IGBO land and I've never seen any Awori among dem (And that doesn't mean that they are not from Bini) grin.

Even Oba Akiolu messed up ur Ooni n plainly said he is from Bini and not from yoruba land.

If u have some sense, U will understand.

Yes I am, Like I have had a discussion with you before where I told you I was an Igbo man or a Bini man grin grin grin you seem to be bounded by some strong grip of inferiority complex.

If refusing to greet the Ooni is what you call messing the Ooni up, then you just confirmed that the Ooni is superior to him.

And Oba Akiolu never ever said anywhere that he is not Yoruba. I challenge you to provide the statement.

Again whether there is a Bini people in Igboland is the problem of the Binis and the Igbos.

That still doesn't help the unproven link you're trying (without evidence proof or reason) to establish between the Aworis and the Binis. Please try on. Do not relent. grin grin

Moreover, don't forget that the Igbo group as a whole are descended from the Hausa-Fulanis, thank God you didnt even dispute that.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by koning: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=TAO11 post=77920712]

Do you want to point out where I asked that you must write Yoruba or any language correctly? I simply wrote a phrase correctly guessing what you meant.

Is there any state in Nigeria that has the a constitutional right to discriminate against people from other regions? Of course not. That's a very pointless and ridiculous and pitiable remark.

My point about Lagos scholarship for Lagos indigenes is not to say all Igbos are poor of course many Igbos are poor, many are middle class and many are rich just as you will find among every ethnic group or every society in every corner of the world.

And please stop faking the unrealistic impression that Igbos generally have money to pay for school fees.

I guess those Igbos begging for alms while singing hymns and playing musical instruments at Mile 2, Orile, Wilma, Boundary busstops among other busstops in Lagos can also afford school fees.

My point about scholarship is to highlight to you that Lagos goes out of its way to identify and recognize its own (i.e. Lagos indigenes). May be there is a similar practice in the east where you come from. But the point clearly is that it is not Igbos or Hausas who are identified and recognized with Lagos indigene scholarships.

And that settles my point that Igbos are indigenes only in the East.

You said Lagos indigenes are in severe minority. Lol! I guess you killed them all grin grin. Well, they're not and that's part of the reason why in the reality of electoral positions in Lagos, Igbos are no where to be found. But in imaginations and fictions, Igbos are the majority.

Could you please substantiate your Lagosian minority claim with some official non-iPoB statistics?

Why did you assume my state of origin without asking me? You could have been patient enough to allow me introduce myself just as you introduced yourself as an Ebonyi indigene.
[b[b]]Well, I never paid a dime throughout my university education. You know why? Cos I am a Lagos indigene just as you're an Ebonyi indigene (please do not let your inferiority comples kick in at this poin[/b][/b]t! grin grin)[/
quote]

Same old rubbish. The key word in my post was " Comprehend". Obviously you did not. So bye bye. I am very sure you are NOT a lagos indigene.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by TAO11(f): 10:08am On Apr 28, 2019
koning:
Same old rubbish. The key word in my post was " Comprehend". Obviously you did not. So bye bye. I am very sure you are NOT a lagos indigene.

And he became deeply pained and bittered because he is so unfortunate and unlucky that his mother fell pregnant for an Ebonyi man, while I am a Lagosian tormenting Igbos with expulsion threats from Lagos (Bibi Ire ko shey fowora grin grin grin).

And he ran away into the forest never to return again grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by loopman: 10:08am On Apr 28, 2019
princeade86:
talked well. Many people will just dey talk online without knowing what is happening in the particular area. If not for threats and intimidation, HKT wunt even near 2nd. Rita is 90% better than HKT. Even we in his area don't want him to win. A very useless man that only doing good for area boys. Can u imagine, area boys did party yesterday nite to celebrate. Only area boys for that matter. Nigeria will only get better when we all end celebrating mediocre start from online, to individuals houses. Masses are the enemies of themselves. I asked one woman in my compound why she want to vote for HKT, she said she is not happy also, but if she don't vote for him, party will sanction her if they know. So it shows that the election was rigged. Nobody, even in his street, talk good about him. The man is as useless as bitter kola. Apc should field Ajifat for next election because all parents are praying for the man, despite his just LCDA chairman, not even LGA chairman ooooo.

The bold just showed how uninformed and unintelligent you are.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 28, 2019
TAO11:

Yes I am, Like I have had a discussion with you before where I told you I was an Igbo man or a Bini man grin grin grin you seem to be bounded by some strong grip of inferiority complex.

If refusing to greet the Ooni is what you call messing the Ooni up, then you just confirmed that the Ooni was superior to him.

And Oba Akiolu never ever said anywhere that he is not Yoruba. I challenge you to provide the statement.

Again whether there is a Bini people in Igboland is the problem of Bini and Igbo people.

That still doesn't help the unproven link you're trying (without evidence proof and reason) to make between the Aworis and the Binis. Please try on. Do not relent. grin grin

Moreover, don't forget that the Igbo group as a whole are descended from the Hausa-Fulanis, thank God you didnt even dispute that.

""Moreover, don't forget that the Igbo group as a whole are descended from the Hausa-Fulanis, thank God you didnt even dispute that.""
grin grin grin

Shut up, u are not Awori, U are a migrant from Ogbomosho grin...

Eko was named by the Bini wen they came to Lagos and the word Eko has no meaning in yoruba language, rather it is a Bini word that means war camp.

Bini kingdom ruled over the yorubas and forced Oba-ship on them, U can keep lying n ranting online, it changes nothing offline.

Oba Akiolu said Lagos belongs to Bini people, U can twist other statements u like into it, it won't fly. Even till today, only Aworis sell land in Lagos, immigrants like u and tiffnubu n Fashola cannot sell ancestral land in Lagos state because Lagos doesn't belong to yoruba migrants...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Sagay Reacts To Akpabio’s Name On Ministerial List / Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi / 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.