Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat (36188 Views)

Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat / LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / Quilox Boss Shina Peller Wins Iseyin Federal Constituency Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Ofemannnu: 10:17am On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=koning post=77920350][/quote]

This is why I like Ibos,they can make mouth ehn.
The reason I dislike them is they always get whipped.

I am a realtor and I have Igbos as partners.I do some other business.
Fact is a lot of people, different tribes even foreigners are buying Lagos lands especially the Ibeju Lekki axis(just recently,a Rivers woman but 50 plots even as she stayed in Rivers without even coming to Lagos) but the two Yorubas that have gotten more land than any in Lagos are the Igbominas(Kwarans) and the Ijebus(Ogun state).Igbos are really trying but still far behind.
We want development in Lagos and we welcome everybody but we should eschew bitterness,come together and make Lagos greater.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by TAO11(f): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=koning post=77921042][/quote]

You forgot to answer the following questions which I have since asked you:

1) "Could you please quickly explain how Ondo or Oyo is Yorubaland and Lagos is not?"

2) The local indigenous divisions of Lagos is represented by the acronym "I - B - I - L - E" .

Since Igbos are among the indigenes of Lagos as you hope to deludely beleive, could you then please tell me which letter of this acronym stands for 'Mbaise' or 'Aguleri' or 'Umuleri' or 'Ukwu' or 'Osu'?

Thank You!

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Lot13(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Lagos had an airport before Nigeria discovered oil. Lagos was developed before Nigeria had oil money and that's why Azikiwe the thief wanted to kill himself over Lagos.

Remember the Lagos FCT was limited to Bar beach area to Ajegunle down to ilupeju, every other place was Western Region. Ikeja wasn't part of it. Today Ikeja has more facilities than the entire SE combined and it wasn't part of the Federal capital.

As at when Awolowo flew by helicopter to the SS, the schoolkids he went to their school weren't wearing clothes to school.

Obafemi Awolowo University built with cocoa money had traffic lights installed before the entire SE states combined could get a single one.

Ikeja alone has Adeniyi Jones, Oba Akran, Ogba, Oregun, and many more industrial estates. These were not created with oil money but foresight of Yoruba leaders.

Lagos built the Lekki bridge in 11 months. Not up to a year.
Multiply 11 years by the number of alphabets in Igbo, you have 11x 4 =44.

The bridge built by Yorubas in Lagos within 11 months, the 5 states of your backwards muddy region couldn't do it in 44 years.

Deep down in your innermost mind, I'm sure you're already cursing your mother for not allowing a Yoruba man father you.
You are too hot for these immigrants from the east.
The generality of Igbos see Yoruba hospitality as stupidity and it is time for our youths to come together to put Yoruba interest first in our actions or inaction irrespective of party affiliations.
The deliberate invasion of our land by these economic refugees must be discouraged and in the process of doing this "No look uche face" is the keywords.
They have chosen to disrespect every other ethnic groups in this country and so we must deal with them as piece of garbage.

Well done and God bless you.

8 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Ofemannnu: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""Moreover, don't forget that the Igbo group as a whole are descended from the Hausa-Fulanis, thank God you didnt even dispute that.""
grin grin grin

Shut up, u are not Awori, U are a migrant from Ogbomosho grin...

Eko was named by the Bini wen they came to Lagos and the word Eko has no meaning in yoruba language, rather it is a Bini word that means war camp.

Bini kingdom ruled over the yorubas and forced Oba-ship on them, U can keep lying n ranting online, it changes nothing offline.

Oba Akiolu said Lagos belongs to Bini people, U can twist other statements u like into it, it won't fly.

When you attack Ibadan,we all become Ibadan citizens,attack Ogun,we become Ogun citizens etc.Yorubas are one in Yorubaland.This is why we have Obas all over Lagos.It will give less pain to you and others if you accept that there is nothing you can do to make Lagos an Igboland.It will always belong to the Yorubas and all Yorubas will protect it,develop it and nurture it to become the greatest city in the world.....with the help of non-Yorubas too,of course.
Dallu,no vex.I looked all over the world,even Igboland,there has been nowhere Igbos have been so successful like in Lagos unlike Yorubas who have businesses all over the world,so I feel for my Igbo brethren..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by HitSong: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
Any bird that prays for rain will be drenched by the rain!
Only a stupìd bird

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Martartins(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2019
kingkakaone:

I hope u understand that the Lagos PDP is divided at the moment?

Why is it that most of you only believe the result is legit when your party win an election?

Do u expect a divided PDP to overcome a very formidable force like the APC in Lagos State who already poached their leader prior to the election?

Think my friend.

Does that mean she cannot garner 1000 votes?!
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by greatermeme: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2019
Sagay212:

Biafr.aud would have finished Odua yet you cursed iPod animals always cry about Awolowo starving millions of your daft forefathers to death. Awolowo eliminated millions of you urchins without lifting a single weapon. Adekunle rings a bell in the empty skull of every iPod kid today.
What is stopping you animals from starting your madness in Yoruba land. Just test your power and see if there will be any iPod criminal alive under 5 months. Ya'l will be sent into extinction.
which of the following types of pigs do you belong to:
1. Domestic Pig
2. Wild Pig
3. Bush Pig
4. Afonjastic Pig
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by funmijoyb(f): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2019
Stanweezy:
They don rig Mrs Orji out, did you hear the word "over voting" been the reason the first ballot was cancelled. Clearly that federal constituency seat is meant for her but they rigged her out due to she's not an indigen.

She comfortably won that seat in 2015 general election even when Lagos was APC controlled state. Mind you that area is populated by non-indigens of Lagos particularly people from Eastern Nigeria.
You people don't belong to Lagos.. we regret allowing Igbos in our land.

I blamed Yoruba Christian that are voting PDP in d South West otherwise you will know you people are not in contention at all.

Go and vote for your Hausa Fulani una master.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by koning: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2019
TAO11:

And he became deeply pained and bittered because he is so unfortunate and unlucky that his mother fell pregnant for an Ebonyi man, while I am a Lagosian tormenting Igbos with expulsion threats from Lagos (Bibi Ire ko shey fowora grin grin grin).

And he ran away into the forest never to return again grin grin grin

I don't do gutter level. That's where you are now. In the gutter. Why Ebonyi and not Zamfara?!. If i recall correctly, i mentioned the 2 states. So who is the inferior donkey now.

Besides, Ebonyi is a very beautiful state. I would be glad if i come from there. Nothing painful about that.

NB: It's very shameful that you have to deny your state Ondo to claim an indigene of Lagos.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by greatermeme: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2019
TAO11:

You forgot to answer the following questions which I have since asked you:

1) "Could you please quickly explain how Ondo or Oyo is Yorubaland and Lagos is not?"

2) The local indigenous divisions of Lagos is represented by the acronym "I - B - I - L - E" .

Since Igbos are among the indigenes of Lagos as you hope to deludely beleive, could you then please tell me which letter of this acronym stands for 'Mbaise' or 'Aguleri' or 'Umuleri' or 'Ukwu' or 'Osu'?

Thank You!
Baby girl, don't take sides with your Afonjastic brothers!
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Moneywomen17(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2019
For all those stupid Ibos writing trash on this thread about awori. This is the paramount ruler of awori land the olota of ota. Listen to him and hear him well that the awori are from ife. Stupid yiibo from Israel can never tell us where or who we are when they don’t even know about their own self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_73i6D23Y4

This is awori voice tv created to shut anybody like the propaganda Ibos making up bullshit in their backward land

5 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by greatermeme: 11:02am On Apr 28, 2019
Lot13:
You are too hot for these immigrants from the east.
The generality of Igbos see Yoruba hospitality as stupidity and it is time for our youths to come together to put Yoruba interest first in our actions or inaction irrespective of party affiliations.
The deliberate invasion of our land by these economic refugees must be discouraged and in the process of doing this "No look uche face" is the keywords.
They have chosen to disrespect every other ethnic groups in this country and so we must deal with them as piece of garbage.

Well done and God bless you.
Don't drag other tribes into our feud! It's the Yorubas VS the Igbos!
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by greatermeme: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2019
Moneywomen17:
For all those stupid Ibos writing trash on this thread about awori. This is the paramount ruler of awori land the olota of ota. Listen to him and hear him well that the awori are from ife. Stupid yiibo from Israel can never tell us where or who we are when they don’t even know about their own self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_73i6D23Y4

This is awori voice tv created to shut anybody like the propaganda Ibos making up bullshit in their backward land
Very soon, we're going to organise a PEACE ACCORD between the Igbos and the Yorubas, to let peace reign! The leader of the Yoruba delegation will be Afenifere Leader-Femi Fani Kayode! From the Igbo side will be Ohaneze Leader- Nnia Nwodo! I hope, this will bring an enduring peace and tranquillity! I hope to marry a Yoruba girl!
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Chimaokigwe: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2019
koning:

You have been running your stinking mouth here. I read some of your im.becilic comments. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

I really mean that. If Lagos starts to burn, you guys cannot handle it. Leave Lagos for what it is. There is nothing like Yoruba hospitality when it comes to Lagos. You, from Ondo state has no more right to Lagos than that Gala seller from Ebonyi or Musa the Suya seller.
Most of you migrants from Osun, Ondo, Ekiti etc are the biggests noise makers when it come to Lagos issues. Your level of jealousy and hate for Igbos is unimaginable.
The matter of Lagos is beyond you and all Yoruba people. Be careful or you might be the one to run to Ondo for safety.

Who wants to burn Lagos? You cowards from the East?
Nwanne mechionu gi there.

Someone from Ondo is Yoruba, he has more rights in Lagos than you. Are you Yoruba? You want to be threatening Yorubas in Lagos when they are already teaching Igbos bitter lessons. Where were you when Igbo were losing elections left, right and centre?

Yorubas would teach Igbos a bitter lesson like they have always done and loudmouthed cowards like you would run to Abidjan or Isreal as usual.

You are an economic refugee in Lagos, you're at the mercy of Yorubas. That's how those in the North gave you quit notice and Igbo elders started begging shamelessly.

6 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Jaideyone(m): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

This daft thinks we are buying village lands in Ogun state grin....We are buying up the capital city, be here talking nonsense.

"government can take it back even before 99yrs"

If u have ever bought or sold 1 plot of land in ur entire life, U won't type this blatant foolishness grin.
capital city indeed. outside festac and satellite town you clowns don't even own up to 15 % of the lands in ajegunle and okota. you don't own up to 10% of the land in other areas of Lagos. olodo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Chimaokigwe: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2019
So, the mods banned Hotfreeze moniker because he took on the Igbos on this thread?

No wahala.

When it happens, you would be forced to put it on the front page here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Timmypromise(m): 11:17am On Apr 28, 2019
I Am really enjoying the thread........but the fact is most yeenbo love to hype their tribe

Yoruba own amen estate:igbo tenant hype it
Yoruba own banana island :igbo tenant hype and many countless investment own by Yoruba.

Even betting company: bet9ja nairabet

Now those that live in one room rented to them by Yoruba are the one ranting

5 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by funmijoyb(f): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

It was recovered by first sending thugs to disrupt elections in all IGBO dominated areas so that in a rerun wen no other elections arw taking place and moat voters wont comw out, they will rig the elections.

IGBOS will still win all those seats in the future, it's a certainty. grin grin
In future...you people predicted to win in 2019 but now is future.
Na una tribe used una hand destroy una sef.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Yoighaman(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2019
garfield1:
Wow,so rita has been humbled finally? All the seats lost to pdp im 2015 recovered

...but I understand Rita is loved by the people of that constituency and has been a performer. How come it took so long for the results to be announced?... don't you think there were unholy behind-the-scene activities? Anyway, the winner has been announced, let's just hope the people take it in good faith.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by funmijoyb(f): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
So, the mods banned Hotfreeze moniker because he took on the Igbos on this thread?

No wahala.

The Igbo mods read the comment and that made him mad. Is a good mad anyway.. Who wants them to be happy.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by loopman: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2019
fyneguy:

I doubt this. She's a staunch PDP member.

Ask those who know. This is not an allegation.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by funmijoyb(f): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The Aworis are Bini people.
I'm Awori and others Lagos Awori king of Lagos asked you to be thrown into Lagoon. Benin people doesnt like ur tribe either.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by funmijoyb(f): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2019
Zinny25:
Finally they ripped Rita(another woman) of her position... Nigeria which way forward?

We are not relenting, women must be included in making laws and decision of this country, we'll get there. 2023 on my mind
We needed women not like Rita she will be Yoruba or Hausa and Fulanis.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by LZAA: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:
LZAA Immhotep

Abeg wake up!!! There is fire on the mountain. Another wawa Jew has been sent packing from "no mans land" ooooo!

cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2019
LZAA:

cheesy grin
AlhajaChinyere will accuse Sanwo-Olu of joining IPOB grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Lagos had an airport before Nigeria discovered oil. Lagos was developed before Nigeria had oil money and that's why Azikiwe the thief wanted to kill himself over Lagos.

Remember the Lagos FCT was limited to Bar beach area to Ajegunle down to ilupeju, every other place was Western Region. Ikeja wasn't part of it. Today Ikeja has more facilities than the entire SE combined and it wasn't part of the Federal capital.

As at when Awolowo flew by helicopter to the SS, the schoolkids he went to their school weren't wearing clothes to school.

Obafemi Awolowo University built with cocoa money had traffic lights installed before the entire SE states combined could get a single one.

Ikeja alone has Adeniyi Jones, Oba Akran, Ogba, Oregun, and many more industrial estates. These were not created with oil money but foresight of Yoruba leaders.

Lagos built the Lekki bridge in 11 months. Not up to a year.
Multiply 11 years by the number of alphabets in Igbo, you have 11x 4 =44.

The bridge built by Yorubas in Lagos within 11 months, the 5 states of your backwards muddy region couldn't do it in 44 years.

Deep down in your innermost mind, I'm sure you're already cursing your mother for not allowing a Yoruba man father you.
Guy, you don finish this people oh! LOL!
Eti fo won lenu!
Kai!

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by kunmiiii: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
Very soon, we're going to organise a PEACE ACCORD between the Igbos and the Yorubas, to let peace reign! The leader of the Yoruba delegation will be Afenifere Leader-Femi Fani Kayode! From the Igbo side will be Ohaneze Leader- Nnia Nwodo! I hope, this will bring an enduring peace and tranquillity! I hope to marry a Yoruba girl!

Hahahaha!! Hotfreeze come see as this guy don calm after you humble am!! Oniranu said he hopes to marry a Yoruba girl. grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by kunmiiii: 11:53am On Apr 28, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

No wahala.

No be today hin start dey take one for the team! Dem don ban tire!
Complete Omoluabi, hin get like 7 sobriquets wey I personally know of, as dem ban one, another ban dey expire for his other moniker. grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Philgafauto: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2019
funmijoyb:

You people don't belong to Lagos.. we regret allowing Igbos in our land.

I blamed Yoruba Christian that are voting PDP in d South West otherwise you will know you people are not in contention at all.

Go and vote for your Hausa Fulani una master.

I am a yoruba man who's is a Christian. You didn't have to bring religion into the equation. You are only playing into the hands of these hateful igbos.

6 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by koning: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2019
Yoighaman:

...but I understand Rita is loved by the people of that constituency and has been a performer. How come it took so long for the results to be announced?... don't you think there were unholy behind-the-scene activities? Anyway, the winner has been announced, let's just hope the people take it in good faith.

They rigged it. In a free and fair election any Igbo person that contests for any post in that constituency will win. The SS people and few Hausa's in that constituency are always on the side of the Igbo candidate.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by TAO11(f): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""Moreover, don't forget that the Igbo group as a whole are descended from the Hausa-Fulanis, thank God you didnt even dispute that.""
grin grin grin

Shut up, u are not Awori, U are a migrant from Ogbomosho grin...

Eko was named by the Bini wen they came to Lagos and the word Eko has no meaning in yoruba language, rather it is a Bini word that means war camp.

Bini kingdom ruled over the yorubas and forced Oba-ship on them, U can keep lying n ranting online, it changes nothing offline.

Oba Akiolu said Lagos belongs to Bini people, U can twist other statements u like into it, it won't fly.

You noted that I am a migrant from Ogbomosho:

Well, If I had been from Ogbomosho (or from any other part of Yoruba land), I will actually be as proud as I am now as a Lagos indigene. There is nothing else as being a Yoruba person. The only part of Nigeria I would have regretted if I had been from is Igbo land, omg! I will cry daily, but thank God for his love. I know you regret deeply and thoroughly pained that your mother fell pregnant for a gala seller from the muddy region, while I am a Lagosian, that's why you can't cope with my reality of being a Lagosian. Well, there is another world for you to chose parents wisely. grin grin

I understand the frustration of every Igbo person when they encounter a Lagos indigene, the typical Igbo person quickly switches to denial mode on behalf of the Lagosian, just as you did above. You'll hear words like 'No, you're not from Lagos, you're from somewhere else'. 'More like, you're automatically superior to me if you're a Lagos indigene, so you're not'. Hello young man, I am superior to you, I am a Lagos indigene. Live with it, die with it!

You wrote: "The word Eko has no meaning in the Yoruba language, rather it is a Bini word that means war camp."

Of course, "Eko" is a Bini word just as "Nigeria" is an English coinage having no meaning in any of the indeginous languages of this region of the world.

Going by your warped reasoning, we should then conclude (because of the name "Nigeria" ) that this land which we all call ours today was originally owned as the indigenous property of the English speaking people, while we only arrived centuries later after them to populate the land. Such a leaky logic!

You also wrote: "Bini kingdom ruled over the Yorubas and forced Oba-ship on them"

grin grin grin Yes, the Bini kingdom was the terrorist of their day at least for their offensive on the peaceful minority Yoruba settlement of Lagos (who are the autochthonous as you've inherently admitted grin grin) which they attacked. The Binis kingship were however later sacked by King Ologun Kutere (who became the fifth king of Lagos), a Yoruba man who discontinued the Bini patriarchal throne ascension in Lagos till date.

In relation to the foregoing, I challenge you to mention the name of the autochthonous Yoruba subgroup whom you noted that the Binis ruled over in Lagos. grin grin

Moreover, you seem to be implying that the Binis introduced the word "Oba" to the Yorubas. Well, if that's what you meant then be prepared for the shocker because that's a blatant lie from a Yamiri like you.

The royalty of Ile-Ife introduced the title "Oba" to the Binis when Oranmiyan went on his expedition to "Igodomigodo" land (which he later renamed as "Ubinu" land) prior to which they never called their rulers "Oba", but instead "Ogiso". He ruled over them and caused them to change their title from "Ogiso" to "Oba" till date and also sanctioned that only his lineage should be king in Benin till date.

The present Oba of Benin, Oba Ewuare II, confirms this fact that Oranmiyan from Ife was the first "Oba" of Benin. He confirmed it in Ile-Ife palace when he came for a homage visit sometimes last two years. Listen to him speak in the video below from 13:22 to 13:41 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXvXupQwaz0

And you lastly wrote: "Oba Akiolu said Lagos belongs to Bini people"

Consider what the Oba Akiolu himself has to say in relation and in clarification to his earlier statement before you masturbate further on the basis of online misrepresentations:

"Those who wish to distort the history of Lagos, the indisputable Yoruba seal are free to do so, but that facts are different from fiction".

He continued: "I have not issued any statement on the origin of Lagos"

"It's unfortunate that IDIOTS and VAGABONDS have taken over the cyberspace. As a king, I do not need to respond to any silly statement I read on the internet".

The Oba continued:

"Anybody who says Lagos is not Yoruba land must be AN IDIOT". (I think he was referring to you particularly here)

He further said that "It is not in his character to discuss issues of importance and royalty with UNSTABLE MINDS (I'm very sure this also relates to you).

He noted that the said unstable minds "are out to distort the legendary Yoruba history which Lagos is proud of”.

He said:

“Let those people say anything they like, they can even say that Lagos belongs to Iraq. But the truth is that the “history of Lagos and her Yoruba heritage dates back to 10th century which no one can eraze.”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by LZAA: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
immhotep:

AlhajaChinyere will accuse Sanwo-Olu of joining IPOB grin
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Condition For Akpabio To Emerge Senate President / APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders / IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.