Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat (36315 Views)

Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat / LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / Quilox Boss Shina Peller Wins Iseyin Federal Constituency Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:
...But Biafrans were being pummelled and Ojukwu was busy pressing Bianca's brezz. I heard she was a teenager then. grin
Hahaha!
OMG!
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by TAO11(f): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
Baby girl, don't take sides with your Afonjastic brothers!

Baby boy, do you want to answer the question or not?
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by kunmiiii: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

I am a yoruba man who's is a Christian. You didn't have to bring religion into the equation. You are only playing into the hands of these hateful igbos.

Thank you jare, I be wan quote that one but got distracted...see as she just wan spoil the thread with Yoruba Christian/Muslim foolishness. Mshewww!!

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by funmijoyb(f): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

I am a yoruba man who's is a Christian. You didn't have to bring religion into the equation. You are only playing into the hands of these hateful igbos.
I'm a Christian too. I'm sorry... My point is the vote PDP had we gave them.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by richie240: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
funmijoyb:

You people don't belong to Lagos.. we regret allowing Igbos in our land.

I blamed Yoruba Christian that are voting PDP in d South West otherwise you will know you people are not in contention at all.

Go and vote for your Hausa Fulani una master.

Philgafauto:

Philga is right. I'm a christian myself. This is no christian-muslum thing. And we all know dt in d sw, most families have both Muslims and Christians.
once again, its not a religious issue we're talking about here.
tnx

4 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by TAO11(f): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
koning:

I don't do gutter level. That's where you are now. In the gutter. Why Ebonyi and not Zamfara?!. If i recall correctly, i mentioned the 2 states. So who is the inferior donkey now.

Besides, Ebonyi is a very beautiful state. I would be glad if i come from there. Nothing painful about that.

NB: It's very shameful that you have to deny your state Ondo to claim an indigene of Lagos.

Why then can't you particularly point out your state instead of hiding behind Ebonyi and Zamfara which you just dissociated from?

Where in the muddy region are you particularly from? Are you not proud enough to mention it, just as I mentioned mine? grin grin

When I told you my state of origin, I actually warned that you should try hard not to let your inferiority complex kick in on hearing that I am a Lagosian while you're not. But despite my warning, you still couldnt veil your inferiority complex.

If I had been from Ondo as you hypothesized (or from any other part of Yoruba land), I will actually be as proud as I am now as a Lagos indigene because there is nothing else as being a Yoruba.

I will only regret and be ashamed of mentioning my state of origin (just as youre ashamed of mentioning yours) if I had been from any part of Igbo land. But I thank God for his love.

Every Igbo person gets ashamed, uneasy, and frustrated when they encounter a Lagos Indigene. It almost feel to you people like "he is superior to me if he is from Lagos, so I will deceive and trick my mind into believing that he is not a Lagos indigene" grin grin grin And I just saw it play out with two Yaminris now, you being one of them.

It is not my fault that you're so unfortunate and unlucky that your mom fell pregnant for a fan-yogo seller from the muddy region, while I am a Lagos indigene.

Anyways, if there is another world, then learn to choose your parents wisely. grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Stanweezy(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
funmijoyb:

You people don't belong to Lagos.. we regret allowing Igbos in our land.

I blamed Yoruba Christian that are voting PDP in d South West otherwise you will know you people are not in contention at all.

Go and vote for your Hausa Fulani una master.

You said you hate how Yoruba Christain align with Igbos in voting pattern at the end you said we should vote for our Fulani masters. Can't u see u belong to those that licks Fulani ass just to be relevant while the Yoruba Christain knows what is good for them.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
tomoro u guys be chiding easterners for voting pdp...i learnt this woman did well but she has been rigged out...if she had decamped to Apc it would have been a different story...and we want change...we keep shouting one Nigeria which is not even there...we celebrate when other Nigerians go abroad and win elections... no one shd shout hw divided pdp is...cos this woman was winning until the usual useless re run came up... we have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Philgafauto: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
funmijoyb:

I'm a Christian too. I'm sorry... My point is the vote PDP had we gave them.

It's okay.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Zinny25(f): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
Gforce2019:

What is her usefulness in the state house of assembly...? Who is she representing? She is not representing the real owners of the land. It's an insult on the kings and Baale of that axis...

Also, it's a risk to leave our politics in the hands of women.. we ain't ripe for that.
I will agree with you on the first point you raised since it's a House of Assembly and not House of Representatives. That's why I had to go to my LGA to contest even though I reside in Port Harcourt. But I disagree with you on the second issue u raised, see until women are given equal rights in the place of decision and law making in this country, Nigeria won't get to her promised land. We need to understand that a woman's career doesn't end in the other room. What can you say has become of NAFDAC since the death of Dr Dora I rest my case. I want to invite everyone here who resides in Abuja for a press conference tomorrow. It's a group of young female candidates who contested for different positions in the just concluded elections.

COALITION OF YOUNG FEMALE CANDIDATES INVITES THE GENERAL PUBLIC, GENTLEMEN OF THE PRESS MEDIA HOUSES, NIGERIAN CIVIL SOCIETY, PRO-WOMEN AND GENDER GROUPS AND ASSOCIATION TO ITS PRESS CONFERENCE HOLDING AT
:Hotel De Hotrizon
Plot 5 , Kandi close,off Aminu Kano crescent wuse 2
opposite primary after or bf banex plaza.7
:DATE 29TH OF APRIL.
:TIME 10AM
THEME: 2019 THE JOURNEY SO FAR FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES, CAPACITY ENGAGEMENT AND 2023.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Optionalx: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ethnic championships how una dey...
Who dey win these Nairaland ethnic championship...
What’s is scores?
Una weeh done o

BW
Taiwo will earn about 10m a month - about 480million in 4 years- enough enjoyment for him...

Orji had earned 10m a month for about 480million in about same period. Enjoyment nyafu nyafu for her family....

What did ethnic champions earn NOTHING... only NL LIKES AND SHARE...

una mumu nefa do ...

Una weeh done o...

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by haffaze777(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
[s]
OGHENAOGIE:
tomoro u guys be chiding easterners for voting pdp...i learnt this woman did well but she has been rigged out...if she had decamped to Apc it would have been a different story...and we want change...we keep shouting one Nigeria which is not even there...we celebrate when other Nigerians go abroad and win elections... no one shd shout hw divided pdp is...cos this woman was winning until the usual useless re run came up... we have a long way to go
[/s]

She can move to south east if she's desperately want to be honorable member again,majority of us (yoruba) are not interested in one useless naijeria

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Cannonleo(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hotfreeze:

We are not stopping anything. We just started beating drums and you're already tired of dancing.

We hosted Igbos in Lagos and gave them the kind of liberty that they can NEVER get in Igboland, look at how Igbos repaid us. Can an Abia man contest in Imo or Ebonyi in Anambra?

Go and check my posts, I have been warning Igbos here on Nairaland since 2015 to stop insulting Yorubas because those in power were beginning to notice, all I got was insults.

Mark this post.
You will see what happens to Igbos in the civil service.

Coming to businesses too, we get plans for una.
and after that what happens next
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
haffaze777:
[s][/s]

She can move to south east if she's desperately want to be honorable member again,majority of us (yoruba) are not interested in one useless naijeria
which is yy 2023 the north ll rule...and Nigeria lol always remain a feeble giant...ethnicity is deep in our blood and it's everywhere...but we in the south are most foolish...

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Philgafauto: 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Cannonleo:
and after that what happens next

Just watch out for our action.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Zinny25:
Finally they ripped Rita(another woman) of her position... Nigeria which way forward?

We are not relenting, women must be included in making laws and decision of this country, we'll get there. 2023 on my mind
your fellow woman participated in voting her out...no bring yeye feminist chant here...

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
Gforce2019:

What is her usefulness in the state house of assembly...? Who is she representing? She is not representing the real owners of the land. It's an insult on the kings and Baale of that axis...

Also, it's a risk to leave our politics in the hands of women.. we ain't ripe for that.
your mother will be ashamed for this comment...a woman is the speaker of anambra state house...yet u are speaking nonsense here fool

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by aleeyu200: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Shut up u bloody liar. Dahomey chicks b3at yorubas blue black.

It was the French that defeated and Dahomey chicks in a full scale war. Yirubas and lying are like 5 and 6
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by haffaze777(m): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
which is yy 2023 the north ll rule...and Nigeria lol always remain a feeble giant...ethnicity is deep in our blood and it's everywhere...but we in the south are most foolish...

As if i care who rule in 2023

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Cannonleo(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

Just watch out for our action.
what about blocking all access roads to lagos from the four cardinal points and blockading the sea route from the blight of benin to safe guard Lagos from these so called enemies. I think that would help, no businesses nothing, no hetroginity
That should solve a lot
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by haffaze777(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Cannonleo:
what about blocking all access roads to lagos from the four cardinal points and blockading the sea route from the blight of benin to safe guard Lagos from these so called enemies. I think that would help, no businesses nothing, no hetroginity
That should solve a lot

Lagosians know how to do their things so ur advice is not needed
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Cannonleo(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
haffaze777:

Lagosians know how to do their things so ur advice is not needed
lol no wahala, the funny thing is lagos isnt a country, its a state in the same nigeria our feet works on, continue
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by AdekunleScience: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
Very soon, we're going to organise a PEACE ACCORD between the Igbos and the Yorubas, to let peace reign! The leader of the Yoruba delegation will be Afenifere Leader-Femi Fani Kayode! From the Igbo side will be Ohaneze Leader- Nnia Nwodo! I hope, this will bring an enduring peace and tranquillity! I hope to marry a Yoruba girl!
I'm afraid you're late. Igbos have already succeeded in alienating liberal Omoluabis like myself. Henceforth, our relationship with you would be based on strict pragmatism with focus on Yoruba interest above any other consideration.

4 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by haffaze777(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Cannonleo:
lol no wahala, the funny thing is lagos isnt a country, its a state in the same nigeria our feet works on, continue
Continue wetin?am i lagosian?i came from Ogun state but Rita must go back to east to contestgrin
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Yoighaman(m): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
koning:

They rigged it. In a free and fair election any Igbo person that contests for any post in that constituency will win. The SS people and few Hausa's in that constituency are always on the side of the Igbo candidate.

I strongly agree with you, I think she won...just because she's Igbo doesn't mean she should be cheated, afterall she's a Nigerian and free to contest and win an election in any part of the country, this tribal bigotry will get us no where and by the way I am Yoruba. God bless Nigeria.
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Okoyeebows: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
For that Igbo moderator who banned Hotfreezer cos he said the truth, you have just proven to us why Igbos can never be trusted with power.

You are in a forum founded by a Yoruba man but misbehaving and banning Yoruba posters.

No wahala. Our reply to your madness is in real life, not Nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Okoyeebows: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
kunmiiii:

No be today hin start dey take one for the team! Dem don ban tire!
Complete Omoluabi, hin get like 7 sobriquets wey I personally know of, as dem ban one, another ban dey expire for his other moniker. grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
AdekunleScience:
I'm afraid you're late. Igbos have already succeeded in alienating liberal Omoluabis like myself. Henceforth, our relationship with you would be based on strict pragmatism with focus on Yoruba interest above any other consideration.
Exactly!
A da fun e sir.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by Andhominem: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The Aworis are Bini people.

Nonsense pain-inspired talk... grin
Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by AdekunleScience: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
Yoighaman:

I strongly agree with you, I think she won...just because she's Igbo doesn't mean she should be cheated, afterall she's a Nigerian and free to contest and win an election in any part of the country, this tribal bigotry will get us no where and by the way I am Yoruba. God bless Nigeria.
You are a liberal Omoluabi just like myself. However, I have decided to relate with Igbos as a collective strictly on pragmatic basis with Yoruba interest as my first consideration. Yes, in an ideal situation no Nigerian should be denied of their constitutional right, on account of their tribe or ethnicity/religion. Now, these are facts: the Yorubas have been the most tolerant group in this nation since its creation. All over Yorubaland you will find non-Yorubas in either government or civil service. This good gesture has never been returned by any other region. Ironically, the Igbos who are arguably the most intolerant group (even among themselves) in this country are the most aggressive in wanting important political positions in other regions. To make matters worse, when they win such positions it won't take long before they start gloating about how they are now dominating their host. Bro, you would agree with me that no great people remain great for long if they treat their antagonists with levity. As for me I will always treat people as individuals irrespective of their background. However, we must realize that as a collective, Igbos have decided to be Yorubas number one antagonist, and it's only rational that we don't allow them do in our space what they won't allow us do in their own space.

4 Likes

Re: APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat by wellmax(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Martartins:
Lol.....After their intimidation and vote buying. Rita that got 32000 in the first election couldn't get up to 1000 people in thererun. APC I hail una rigging.

Association of Professional Concoction APC

Don't be silly. Did you see the results at all. Sentimental element.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update / Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) / Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.