Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? (63166 Views)

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Viicfuntop(f): 3:20am On Apr 29, 2019
Oluromantic:
Very true. I've watched that video before. They just like accusing men of cheating,they do it more..

And the funny part is, they don't know how to cheat. A man can have 2 mistress outside marriage and still love his wife and drop money for upkeep at home. He can handle 3 women at once for years but knows where his heart belongs.. Its a brain task.

But if a woman likes another man, all her affections goes to that man and she starts becoming rude to her husband or first guy.. In fact its dat rudeness you'll use to know something is going on till she's caught..they can barely handle 2 men smoothly. They use emotions to reason instead of brain/mental sense. Yet want equality with men. How funny

How does equality come into this story? Does it make sense to you
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 29, 2019
Oluromantic:
Very true. I've watched that video before. They just like accusing men of cheating,they do it more..

And the funny part is, they don't know how to cheat. A man can have 2 mistress outside marriage and still love his wife and drop money for upkeep at home. He can handle 3 women at once for years but knows where his heart belongs.. Its a brain task.

But if a woman likes another man, all her affections goes to that man and she starts becoming rude to her husband or first guy.. In fact its dat rudeness you'll use to know something is going on till she's caught..they can barely handle 2 men smoothly. They use emotions to reason instead of brain/mental sense. Yet want equality with men. How funny

May GOD BLESS YOU.
So we still have reasonable people like this...??

1 Like

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by SaturnNick(m): 3:27am On Apr 29, 2019
h20water:

they lie down and close their eyes.
Na wa o... Wetin the guy do you na?
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by atheistandproud(m): 3:31am On Apr 29, 2019
Lol. Its funny that women have either chosen to skip this thread entirely or refused to offer a logical explanation to counter the generally held school of thought that men cheat with their heads and women with their hearts. Unless there are women here masquerading under male monikers, y'all p ssy niggies should kip kwayet. Thank you.
Once a woman cheats, forget her. she's gone. that's the truth.

10 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by delishpot: 3:48am On Apr 29, 2019
Oluromantic:

True to an extent. But even men do it too. The reason behind it is if she doesn't like the main piece as she used to. S(he) starts seeing reason to move on from the spouse and cling on to the new boo. Men experience it too but in the case of marriage there are more women who married just for the sake of marriage vs men. So it's easier to see a married woman who does not like her hubby (she may not even be cheating on him and never will but she doesn't love him from her heart she is just with him cos of her vows, to answer Mrs and raise her kids under same roof). When such a woman or even man finds someone new who keeps him/her happy, they get irritated when they come home and become rude or flippant to their partner at home. Some men will even leave home for extended period of time to be with the new catch (cos its eay for men to give some excuses to be away from home on a regular compared to wives eg meeting in Abuja.) To be with boo next street. Hence they can come home after filling up on "love" and cope with the home front better an opportunity women cheat may not get as often as the men so Peper body go worry dem more.

Also, she may see her rudeness as a way of shuting the man up to stop him from digging too deep (even cheating men do this too) if the spouse has the power to question the movement of his/her partner, the guilty partner may try to use sharp or meaningless words in reply to silence the other eg honey why are you comming home this late? Answer, am I your child that you will be watching clock for me? etc.

A woman that enjoys the company of both men or benefits something from both men will keep it well hidden and treat each of them like the only one in her life.
All in all cheating can be devastating sha

3 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by chaw: 3:48am On Apr 29, 2019
Too much sissy man nowadays. Women trust me are very unstable don't be deceived and blindly follow anything they say. Never condone a cheating wife / gf. Else it will come back to hurt you

3 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by airprinz(m): 4:14am On Apr 29, 2019
SageMK:

I do agree that women cheat more.
But the idea she is selling is utter nonsense.

If it's possible that a man can cheat & still love his wife, then the same scenario is also possible for a woman.

Only a fòol would consider other wise.

And cheating is dangerous irrespective of gender.
The consequences and repercussions are the same.

You cannot say in a man's case, it's a mistake or different. No. It is never a mistake. It is a choice that both a woman & a man can intentionally make. Think.

No Bro the same scenario isn't possible with a cheating woman oooo. If a woman cheats in a relationship especially one that is married, it is often very dangerous than in men. It's either she run away, leave you and the children and folow the bannana that knacks her kpekus outside, or she kill you. But men won't do same after accomplishing the cheating, they'll always run back to their family.

7 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:20am On Apr 29, 2019
SantiRAMBO:
I wonder why guys have a girlfriend/try so hard to keep a girl who would still cheat on them when they can actually fornicate in peace
Girls will cheat on you and guilt trip you.. I fear girls for cheating sha.. Lol
they can't carefully cheat on you in peace, they will still guilt trip you.

maybe is because of their underdeveloped emotions and intellect, they have not evolved fully.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by IhateInjustice(f): 4:23am On Apr 29, 2019
airprinz:
No Bro the same scenario isn't possible with a cheating woman oooo. If a woman cheats in a relationship especially one that is married, it is often very dangerous than in men. It's either she run away, leave you and the children and folow bannana that is knacking her kpekus outside, or she kill you. But man won't do same after accomplishing the cheating, he'll always run back to his family.

I have seen many cases of men abandoning their wives for a side chic. There was this popular case of a woman with twins crying out of how her husband doesn't take care of her and their twins but went ahead to buy a car for his side chic.

It's same for both men and women, if not we won't have prostitutes and runs girls

1 Like

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Encapsulate: 4:30am On Apr 29, 2019
Simplep:
Maybe she meant white women,because in this part of the world,men are the biggest cheat,the funny and annoying thing is that some women have now accepted it as a normalcy, they don't care anymore if their spouses sleep with thousands of girls,as long as they are the 'main' chick or 'wife'..what a life

Women accept it like that b/c in this part of the world, most of them fully depend on the husband for money, food and so on. The women also know men mostly think with their dick, so if they are not cautious, their men can be manipulated which will c them replaced even when they have kids for the man already.

Not all men are like that though, some still cherish their wife till the end
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by delishpot: 4:42am On Apr 29, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
I remembered a Lady I was dating then in school. I gave her surprise visit then in Lasu, only to meet her sugar daddy in her room. In my presence she withdraw my status and call me her cousin. The Nwodo alike man too was greeting me like an in-law he took me to eatery together with the lady I ate hell that day. He gave me 10k after he left the eatery and I returned to her hostel, she was then begging me not to be annoyed that he's only exploiting the man, I laughed and said it's OK. I have cut off immediately. I did my send forth with her on the stadium that night and it end there

Ladies cheating no get part 2. You will see them storing the boyfriends names as Mr Chuks, aunty bisi it's well

All the things you listed up there, don't men cheat do it too? If so, why do you think women cheat as human beings can not have the same tricks up their sleeves? Why is it a WOW when a woman cheat does it?
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by cardoctor(m): 4:49am On Apr 29, 2019
U just realised abi
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by moonbender(m): 4:53am On Apr 29, 2019
Comment Readers Association (CRA)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Waper2(m): 5:03am On Apr 29, 2019
grin Talk like a saint, doh�
babyfaceafrica:
story.. cheating should be made a capital crime..you cheat on your married spouse..you face jail time...how do cheaters sleep sef!
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by namiji2598: 5:19am On Apr 29, 2019
Weedhustler:
All I know is that gal u r dying for is someone ex. B4. Use n dump, why kill ur self over a woman...Toto full everywhr na just to know d right approach! Am a perfect example! I don't stress myself over a hole!
out of context

oga read the post Wella
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Xisnin(m): 5:19am On Apr 29, 2019
BluntTheApostle:

The point she is making belongs to the psychological school of thought that men can compartmentalize sex and love while women can't.

This school believes that men and women view sex and love differently. Men can cheat and still love their wives because they can separate love from sex. But women view sex differently and attach a lot of emotions to it.
That is bonker. It is more of a beer parlor gist school of thought.
Some women keep multiple partners does that mean they love them all?

In summary, a man can cheat and still keep his home. The woman he is cheating on his wife with may fall in love with him but the man would hardly ever leave his wife for the woman (except he never loved his wife). However, when a woman begins to cheat, there is a high tendency that her relationship with her husband would never be the same again.

What relationship are you talking about?
Sexual, financial, emotional?
Any Nigerian have probably seen examples of husbands being "snatched" or
dominated by mistress to the detriment of their family.
Are those men not men?
How come they are showing emotion?

2 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by namiji2598: 5:22am On Apr 29, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
I remembered a Lady I was dating then in school. I gave her surprise visit then in Lasu, only to meet her sugar daddy in her room. In my presence she withdraw my status and call me her cousin. The Nwodo alike man too was greeting me like an in-law he took me to eatery together with the lady I ate hell that day. He gave me 10k after he left the eatery and I returned to her hostel, she was then begging me not to be annoyed that he's only exploiting the man, I laughed and said it's OK. I have cut off immediately. I did my send forth with her on the stadium that night and it end there

Ladies cheating no get part 2. You will see them storing the boyfriends names as Mr Chuks, aunty bisi it's well

bro u missed road

u should have exchange contact with the man and anytime u gat problem as far his cousin u can call him and ask him for money

then for the girl, u continue the relationship and continue to give a very hell out of her Toto

1 Like

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by ogene144(m): 5:24am On Apr 29, 2019
Teemelanin:
Good ones are still out there
there is no good lady again,they are all cheaters

1 Like

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by ClilT: 5:31am On Apr 29, 2019
I’ve been down that road before, a guy almost stole my much loved lady when she travelled to Abuja for two weeks on a project (we reside in Lagos) . Though she stayed with a trusted family member but these my woman was already exchanging love messages with another guy that was so nice and extra caring. Even sent an animated pic showing a pennis to the guy telling him it’s his organ in a joking way. God exposed her as she somehow didn’t delete the chat or password her phone, i went through her phone while she was asleep and saw all their chat and calls that was more than a week. A sudden rage filled me, after observing her for two days to see if they continue or if she would realize her self, I noticed she avoided my presence during chat and calls . I later confronted her and she denied saying they are just friends and she was playing him I I packed my things and walked off.My family including mom begged so hard, I listened to my mom because she is not soft at all and principles too, we reconciled, I stepped up my game. I never forgot

5 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 29, 2019
Oluromantic:

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 29, 2019
SageMK:

If it's possible that a man can cheat & still love his wife, then the same scenario is also possible for a woman.

Only a fòol would consider other wise.

You cannot say in a man's case, it's a mistake or different. No. It is never a mistake. It is a choice that both a woman & a man can intentionally make. Think.

Did you just write this nonsense for the ladies in Nairaland to love you or what?
You saw an article which is a pure fact and reality but out of emotion you just rush to counter what you are ignorant of.

3 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Toks2008(m): 5:59am On Apr 29, 2019
SageMK:

Only a fòol would consider other wise

You are so ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by ismelinho(m): 6:02am On Apr 29, 2019
my girlfriend has been cheated on me, I just caught her today
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Rilley(m): 6:04am On Apr 29, 2019
Oluromantic:

Exactly
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by proxillin(m): 6:07am On Apr 29, 2019
Women cheat and still put the guilt on men..

3 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Toks2008(m): 6:13am On Apr 29, 2019
Simplep:
Maybe she meant white women,because in this part of the world,men are the biggest cheat,the funny and annoying thing is that some women have now accepted it as a normalcy, they don't care anymore if their spouses sleep with thousands of girls,as long as they are the 'main' chick or 'wife'..what a life

The embolden is the best way except you want to die of high Bp.

Just beg him to use protection with others or make sure he uses one with you.

Cheating is a crazy addiction for most guys and there is nothing any lady can do about it.

If you like change guys 100times, you are most likely to end up with same set of cheaters....you might just be lucky to be with one that does it with more respect for you.

1 Like

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by OyinO: 6:23am On Apr 29, 2019
The indomie generation will never understand. The Africans used to be very highly moral people until Christianity came and degraded the high moral codes and system of Africa. The Muslim societies have more disciplined, moral and chastised women who marry as virgins when compared to the immoral Christian communities of wayward fellowsheeps. Christianity encourages continuous sinning because it operates on a philosophy that no matter your sins and daily sinning acts, once you pray for forgiveness, you're forgiven to continue from where you stopped. It was not so in the beginning. However, today, money is the key and essential ingredient that makes relationships go smooth temporarily.
The Ancestors practised polygamy which naturally conquers and prevents cheating because the man has fair complexion "yellow" woman, black complexioned Black Beauty of a woman as wives, and he will never go outside because he is satisfied pussically and emotionally. Some of our ancestors even married 3, 4 and 5 wives and took turns each night to satisfy them and themselves. Though, even at that, yet they loved one more than the others. However, the indomie generation which condemned and still condemning the brave ancestors for practising polygamy have become drowned in Side Chick Syndrome (SCS). That side chick or chicks is/are your 2nd, 3rd and 4the wives whom you refused to marry for fear of practising a European condemned polygamy. And many a side chick has destroyed many a marriages. So who is wiser?
In this indomie generation, love and relationship has become bad business for women of the indomie generation that that have taken sex as a casual act of pleasures. Give the new generation Nigerian woman enough money, and she'll bend down at a bending "One Corner" and give you her husband's hole. Ladies cheat more and that is evident in their make-up masquerade beauty and fashion styles. Emphasis has changed from virtues, brain and attitudes to big bum and possession of luxuries, hence, bum short, Brazilian hair, eye extensions and faked beauty has taken over the Nigerian woman's world of fantasy, easy virtues and immoral ecstasy. This will go on from worse to worst until the cycle is completed and begins afresh.
The men are also guilty because what the men allow is what happens in the African society. Secondly, if women are becoming greatest cheats in a particular (Nigerian) society, who are the people f**king around with them? By whose hard work of immorality are they crowned greatest cheats? It is the men! More cheating and immoral men in the society results in more cheating and immoral women in the society. The men use luxurious cars, expensive gifts, money and faked life to win the love and bodies of these women of easy virtues. At the end, they start calling the women cheats.

5 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by rickyephraim(m): 6:25am On Apr 29, 2019
Cheating is disgusting
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 29, 2019
embarassed,someone like me might die of high bp niyen,cos i hate cheating,why should i be d only one who should be faithful?..
Las las,i won't marry if i don't see a faithful man,yes,that's how i hate being cheated on
@the bolden,i should beg him to cheat on me,wonderful!
Toks2008:

The embolden is the best way except you want to die of high Bp.

Just beg him to use protection with others or make sure he uses one with you.

Cheating is a crazy addiction for most guys and there is nothing any lady can do about it.

If you like change guys 100times, you are most likely to end up with same set of cheaters....you might just be lucky to be with one that does it with more respect for you.

1 Like

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by sylve11: 6:34am On Apr 29, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
Mr Chuks, aunty bisi it's well

grin grin grin cool
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 29, 2019
no need to argue....#IT'S BASED ON AVERAGE !

AVERAGELY, most men cheat for FUN!

AVERAGELY, most women cheat when EMOTIONALY attached!

FINAL VERDICT...a man can cheat and stay but when a woman cheats, she's GONE!

#from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!

#A WORD IS ENOUGH.........

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lillian Rukundo Watches Her Masturbation Porn Video In Court, Changes Her Plea / Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] / Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.