Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,162 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? (21392 Views)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. / Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Destinychigozie: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2019
If there is no hell pls what could be the consequences of sinners after death? or does it literally mean that they we be of the same standard with those that died in Christ?does it implies that their is no difference between people that died in Christ and ones that died being sinners so no implications 4 being a sinner?

2 Likes

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by okoroemeka(m): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2019
lilfreezy:
There's no such thing as heaven or hell. Religion has blinded a lot of folks undecided

Even the white folks who brought in Christianity to Africa and enslaved you at the process while making you ditch your traditional African religion has abondoned Christianity. Africans are too fúcking religious, practicing it more than the white man that invented it undecided

Am I supposed to believe in the theory of creation over evolution grin?. Like we all ( Asians Africans Indians,Latinos, Arabs), all race of life came from two white people in a garden in which one was created from a rib grin grin lol!. The evolution explanation is much more believable as we can see evidence of Dinosaurs fossils which of course predates the time of creation
not just dinosaur fossil but also concrete evidence of early men and how evolution and adaptation too place from prehistoric men to homo erectus to homo sapiens,but as Karl Marx said that religion is the opium of the masses,I see it as a tool by early psychologist to keep man's excess in check.

3 Likes

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by jarvis4: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2019
Seetto:

He cannot show you, because no one has died and come back to tell us whether hell or heaven exist, what if truly it exist and why do you think you were born , the world will just exist like that with no one to tell why we are living, why can't people remain forever and refuse to die.

My brother try and insert your hand in small fire, and you were told if you failed to obey one God , you will dwell in much more raging fire for eternity, we must believe and obey for fear of the unknown.
What about those with non-functional spinal cord?
Why don't they feel pain?
Or you mean to say that our nervous system will still functional after death?
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by okoroemeka(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2019
kolafolabi:
It pays to do good to avoid Hell Fire
if you are
a father what can your child do to warrant you throwing him or her inside a raging fire,if I can touch a woman's ikebe and God decided to he has had enough that he will throw me inside a raging fire that will burn me for thousands of years,then he is a sadist.

1 Like

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Horiolah(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2019
HitSong:
Lol The usual jargons just as expected. Oya please teach us the "holy spirit" meaning o cheesy
You need the holy spirit in you..
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Horiolah(m): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2019
TVSA:

and the earth has four corners grin grin

and the moon has it own light.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2019
99.9% of religious people only worship their God not because they love him but because of the external promise if heaven/hell

2 Likes

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by phonemakemoney: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2019
Omooba77:

The Creator said he will be merciful to him and all those who 'worship' him
The Creator is a jealous Creator that does not share his Oneness with others and he forbids worshiping his Prophets and other things he created.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by melodyogonna(m): 10:24am On Apr 28, 2019
earth is not hot, some people freezed to death in some parts of America few months ago.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Jeepi(m): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
maybe the sun is hell....who knows?
you are the only reasonable person that came close, read 2 petters chapter 3vs 10. you will understand clearly that the sun is HELL FIRE it self. and it would burn up this planet called earth in due time.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Horiolah(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2019
Destinychigozie:
If there is no hell pls what could be the consequences of sinners after death? or does it literally mean that they we be of the same standard with those that died in Christ?does it implies that their is no difference between people that died in Christ and ones that died being sinners so no implications 4 being a sinner?

and according to you, Hawkins is chilling with Hitler in hell... Gandhi too.

1 Like

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by gabbasin: 10:35am On Apr 28, 2019
Anambrapikin:
For all this atheist saying hell does not exist when there is overwhelming evidence please don't harden your heart before it is too late.
where is the 'overwhelming' evidence. We've been fed with lies since time immemorial and the lies will still be spread till eternity.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by kingsleyds(m): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2019
This are as a reason of global warming.. as Nigeria get hotter as the days goes by, that is equally how most cold nation get cooler during winter seasons

melodyogonna:
earth is not hot, some people freezed to death in some parts of America few months ago.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by g4gerald: 10:35am On Apr 28, 2019
Wiziman:
Most people like you gave their live to Jesus; one day you'll realize that there's really a God.
Do u have problem with understanding or u simply choose not to understand, u have been commenting trash since.
Wen pple talk abt hell not being in existence, does dat mean there's no God?
Has the person u quoted told u dat he doesn't bliv in d existence of God?
Why are u making it look as if Hell is God?

U nid a brain check seriously.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by sammhi(m): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2019
Kingkun69:
a budist who has faith in his religion and does all things morally upright and has no bad intentions and is contempt but does not believe in Jesus and a Christian who is one just by going to church and worshipping his pastor but is a wicked terrible person who will make heaven
Both are same
It is like someone driving who forgot his licence at home and another driving without a licence . Both are culpable in law. The man who is yet to get a licence and the one who forgot his at home are both guilty .
Your righteousness is nothing before God if you worship idols etc ....and if you believe in Jesus but deny him by wicked acts , then you and the idol worshipper or atheist or herbalist etc are on same plane . No middle ground!
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by melodyogonna(m): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2019
kingsleyds:
This are as a reason of global warming.. as Nigeria get hotter as the days goes by, that is equally how most cold nation get cooler during winter seasons

that is climate change not global warming. climates change at some periods of the year.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Greatzeus(m): 10:38am On Apr 28, 2019
Wettoid123:
Getting ready to go to church our lord and saviour is the ultimate,,,,, my most fearful day is the judgement day when the trumpet shall sound where will I be.
Now that the salvation is free lets turn unto God for total purification.
Nice words,but bro when the trumpet sounds (Rapture) is different from day of judgement. Infact thousand of years apart. Get a good Bible and read yourself,stop depending on just what the pastor reads to you on Sundays.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by melodyogonna(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2019
sammhi:

Both are same
It is like someone driving who forgot his licence at home and another driving without a licence . Both are culpable in law. The man who is yet to get a licence and the one who forgot his at home are both guilty .
Your righteousness is nothing before God if you worship idols etc ....and if you believe in Jesus but deny him by wicked acts , then you and the idol worshipper or atheist or herbalist etc are on same plane . No middle ground!
I wonder if other religions are condemning Christians to some hell the way u guys do.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Seetto: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2019
jarvis4:

What about those with non-functional spinal cord?
Why don't they feel pain?
Or you mean to say that our nervous system will still functional after death?

and they will never die again , because they don't feel pain, you want to believe what you are not sure if it is right, and you have never ask yourself what brought about the sun and the moon, and what is holding the sun to a fix position, what is responsible for the formation of the sun and why must sun and the moon produce, what made to be so essential that it has to be produced.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by HitSong: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2019
Horiolah:

You need the holy spirit in you..

rubbish
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Good virtue without believe in Jesus is useless regards to eternity.

What is problem of all this christain?

In your Bible Jesus said not all those who me Lord shall see kingdom of God but those who do will of God,

Believe in God ( Allah) then do good deed you are close to paradise. But if you believe only in Jesus or you worship Jesus my brother you are going to hellllllllll
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Greatzeus(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2019
Kcuf:
I don't really believe in the hell fire theory, or the way we humans and the religious portray them

meanwhile..
anybody heard about UFOs and their recent appearance in the south west Nigeria?
No, nobody has heard of such. Obviously a figment of your imagination.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Horiolah(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2019
HitSong:
rubbish

He's gonna burn your ass if you don't let him enter you. You better change your ways...

lmaoo
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by kingsleyds(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2019
To be honest, I stopped believing in Religion a long time ago. Yes I believe there is a supreme being but there are a lot of Mysteries and so much question that has no answer.. we don’t even know why we were created. Every religion has their own doctrine and you can’t just tell me Christianity is right and every other religion is wrong just because the early missionary told you so.

1 Like

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by sammhi(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2019
cyprus000:

haven't you seen or heard of an atheist/pagan with virtue that can touch the sky? if not, then I'm sorry, your ignorance is incorrigible.
Have you ever see or hear how some agbero ( touts) can drive from here to Abuja with reverse gear but yet don't have driver licence ? Are they exonerated in law just because they can drive very well ?
Your answer solve anwetyw riddle and answers the principle of Jesus and salvation.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Seetto: 10:47am On Apr 28, 2019
paragon10:
don't say no one knows,speak for yourself.the idea of religion is for mass control hence the concept of heaven and hell.there is no eternal condemnation,as the soul never dies but keeps reincarnating for the purpose of spiritual edification.lots of truths have been hidden from mankind so they can be easily manipulated by religious leaders and government.

You believe in the fstory of the soul reincarnating and find it difficult to believe in God existence, the existence of hell and heaven, if the soul is reincarnating why don't we have stable population, why do we keep having increase in population, is the soul reincarnating in double or triple or multiple , does that makes sense to you, do you ever wonder why sun and the moon exist, why must it exist for us to have essential of life, do we need to have what we have at our disposal to enjoy the good things of life, why do we have water and air, must it exist , all these are the mercy of God.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by doggedfighter(f): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2019
jossytech:
God is not wicked but loving, its people who preach hell that was evil, hell is not a fire, its grave, nothing happens at grave, its place of dead either good or bad. The only hope dead righteous is resurrection. The wages of sin is death not hell ( hell doesn't even exist) God doesn't create a place to burn sinful human. Those people preaching hell are as evil as devil

Another angle. Even though I don't believe in hell, I think this makes more sense
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by bahaushe1: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2019
Believe in God and do righteous good deeds; that's the only way to be saved.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by KINGwax007(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2019
lilfreezy:
There's no such thing as heaven or hell. Religion has blinded a lot of folks undecided

Even the white folks who brought in Christianity to Africa and enslaved you at the process while making you ditch your traditional African religion has abondoned Christianity. Africans are too fúcking religious, practicing it more than the white man that invented it undecided

Am I supposed to believe in the theory of creation over evolution grin?. Like we all ( Asians Africans Indians,Latinos, Arabs), all race of life came from two white people in a garden in which one was created from a rib grin grin lol!. The evolution explanation is much more believable as we can see evidence of Dinosaurs fossils which of course predates the time of creation
I don't believe in the story if creation or evolution. Both are greatly flawed.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Seetto: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2019
donbenie:
Your argument,like all religion is founded on fear of the unknown and not in any concrete evidence of the existence of any Deity..
I am saying this not because I don't have concrete evidence, I was just wondering if what you believed in appears not to be so, you will be at the loosing ends,

Why must we have air to exist, why is it that important, what purpose do we have the sun and the moon, how important do we know this will be to us, how will look like without water, what purpose will water provide to us, who ever kept this things there knows that is what we need in life, all these are the mercy of God.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Maariv: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2019
Omooba77:
Everywhere in the World, the effect of Global warming is being felt. Just wondering this morning as I woke with sweat allover me, no thanks to PHCN and my gen is still on, that how hot will hell be.
Please avoid hell at all cost by making Jesus Your Lord and Saviour. Happy Sunday!

If our religion is based on what our pastor says, then we all are lost already.
The scripture says the The wicked( râshâ= guilty one) will be Ashes under the soles of your feet. Mal. 4:3 the Doctrine of ever burning hell is ludicrous and is rooted in Greek mythology, it is a mind control tactics which religion employs to hoodwink the sheeple to absolute submission. The scripture says the WAGES (Recompense) of sin is death, it means there's no hope of ressurection to life for he who dies in his sins.

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS : for this is the whole duty of man~ Q'halat /Eccl 12:13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful / What Is The Meaning Of 666? / VIDEO: OPM Opens It's 13th Free Schools In Port Harcourt - Free To Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.