Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? (21388 Views)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. / Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by zeestone99(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
Com and go solar, u won't feel heat again, even if it's jst to power ur fan, with small moni u can do dt cheesy
Call/whatapp 08117398294 now smiley
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
Wiziman:
Most people like you gave their live to Jesus; one day you'll realize that there's really a God.

Get sense! Christ's ministry has love as the key foundation. Stop scaring people with hell as if God is cruel and wicked.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Wettoid123: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Greatzeus:

Nice words,but bro when the trumpet sounds (Rapture) is different from day of judgement. Infact thousand of years apart. Get a good Bible and read yourself,stop depending on just what the pastor reads to you on Sundays.

Bro I know,,when the trumpet shall blow there shall be rapture after that there shall be tribulation on earth for a thousand years then people we be force to receive the mark of the beast,all we take place before the judgement day.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by sandra2winstar(f): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
lilfreezy:
There's no such thing as heaven or hell. Religion has blinded a lot of folks undecided

Even the white folks who brought in Christianity to Africa and enslaved you at the process while making you ditch your traditional African religion has abondoned Christianity. Africans are too fúcking religious, practicing it more than the white man that invented it undecided

Am I supposed to believe in the theory of creation over evolution grin?. Like we all ( Asians Africans Indians,Latinos, Arabs), all race of life came from two white people in a garden in which one was created from a rib grin grin lol!. The evolution explanation is much more believable as we can see evidence of Dinosaurs fossils which of course predates the time of creation

If I may ask, how did the dinosaurs came about. How was the universe created. Coz I'm confused. The Bible gave a logical explanation right from start. But science only proves the fact about human existence. Then can you prove the logic behind the existence of the sun, moon, stars and even the universe itself
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Get sense! Christ's ministry has love as the key foundation. Stop scaring people with hell as if God is cruel and wicked.
Where did I mention hell? you've powers on internet to say whatever pleases you. be mindful man.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
Wiziman:
Most people like you gave their live to Jesus; one day you'll realize that there's really a God.

I gave my life to Christ officially in 2010,I have not collected it back, it's still with him
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by alBHAGDADI: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kingkun69:
a budist who has faith in his religion and does all things morally upright and has no bad intentions and is contempt but does not believe in Jesus and a Christian who is one just by going to church and worshipping his pastor but is a wicked terrible person who will make heaven

If the Christian believes in Jesus Christ in the way he ought to, he will make heaven.

But if he doesn't, then he and the Buddhist will end up in hell fire. The Buddhist will end up in hell because he lacks Jesus who is the only way to heaven.

Works doesn't save man but believe in Jesus does. Even if you do no work but still believe in Jesus, you will make heaven because the Bible calls you righteous.

Romans 4:5 (KJV)
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by shogsman(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
It doesn't matter you'd be too dead to even notice.

1 Like

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Tejiriseth(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
DonGtoG1:

You are only contradicting what you are saying, there is no way you can really be of good virtue without being Godly.
On what premise do you base this your faulty assumption.?
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Maariv: 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
masterP042:
God is wicked. No human being can even think such of his child not to talk of the ever "loving" God. Allowing his creation to burn in everlasting flame.
Only that the Most High in no place and time made such decree that the sinner will burn in inferno forever, even the devil himself wouldn't be subjected to such punishment see Ezekiel 28 ( 16 Since your vast business dealings filled you with violent intent from top to bottom, you sinned, so I cast you away as defiled from the mountain of God. I destroyed you, you GUARDIAN CHERUB , from the midst of the fiery stones.

17 Your HEART GREW ARROGANT BECAUSE of YOUR BEAUTY; you annihilated your own wisdom because of your SPLENDOR . Then I threw you to the ground in the presence of kings, giving them a good look at you!

18 By all of your iniquity and unrighteous businesses you defiled your sanctuaries, so I’M GOING TO BRING OUT FIRE FROM WITHIN YOU AND BURN YOU to ASHES on the earth before the whole watching WORLD! ) that's the fate of the Devil himself
SO why would the sinn who's flesh and blood burn forever, the scripture never said so rather the fire which turn everything in it to Ashes (Mal 4:3) is unquenchable.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
DavidEsq:

Did u take note of the last part of that verse 10? What did it say will be exposed?
The earth and its works will BURNNNNN
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
Anambrapikin:
For all this atheist saying hell does not exist when there is overwhelming evidence please don't harden your heart before it is too late.
what evidence?
Biko
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by dochenaj: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kingkun69:
a budist who has faith in his religion and does all things morally upright and has no bad intentions and is contempt but does not believe in Jesus and a Christian who is one just by going to church and worshipping his pastor but is a wicked terrible person who will make heaven
None of the above.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by blackslayer: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Wiziman:
I'd rather not live like there isn't a God
Than die and find out there really is
Think about it

this my friend is the wise path!!!!
you nailed it!!!

1 Like

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Goldenheart002(f): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
surrogatesng:
Heat season in naija is like hell fire.

Rechargeable fan for sale 0817 036 8264

Price, pls?
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Endowed595(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
lilfreezy:
There's no such thing as heaven or hell. Religion has blinded a lot of folks undecided

Even the white folks who brought in Christianity to Africa and enslaved you at the process while making you ditch your traditional African religion has abondoned Christianity. Africans are too fúcking religious, practicing it more than the white man that invented it undecided

Am I supposed to believe in the theory of creation over evolution grin?. Like we all ( Asians Africans Indians,Latinos, Arabs), all race of life came from two white people in a garden in which one was created from a rib grin grin lol!. The evolution explanation is much more believable as we can see evidence of Dinosaurs fossils which of course predates the time of creation

So you rather believe we evolved from fish? Somehow a big bang occured, gases and substances perfectly balanced came together, with the required amount of energy, formed our galaxy and stars? Can you please explain how everything is so ordered? Why is the fish confined to the water, why is there a planet suitable for human life, how did our complex biological system come to existence? IF IT ALL OCCURED BY A COSMOLOGICAL BIG BANG. How did the substances that caused the big bang come in being, who created the substances that caused the big bang. Bro! Everything starts from somewhere, the big bang had to be started by someone, by a prime mover, someone greater than it.

1 Like

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Endowed595(m): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
Seetto:

What if hell exist and you think it doesn't exist, it is better to be on the safer side, no one knows if life exist after death, what if truly life exist after death and what we are told in the religious book of Islam and Christianity suddenly become true, it won't cause you anything to believe this story so that if truly it appears to be so , you won't be among the losers.

For me I believe in God existence, I believe in the here after, I believe on the day of judgement , men and women shall appear before their lord and reckon for their deeds.

Blaise Pascal's wager argument, in philosophy. Good one!
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Endowed595(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
So going by the logic of some people here, you mean Adolf Hitler after all the atrocities he committed on earth is or has escaped punishment, there will be no punishment for his sins, he got to kill millions of jews and he escapes scot free? Is that a world people should live in? One where there is no justice for wrong doing for those too powerful to be prosecuted by the system? hell is created as God's justice system for those who have followed the devil and those who cannot be tried for their crimes on the earth, there has to be a hell or life will be chaos
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Trustworthiness: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Omooba77:
Everywhere in the World, the effect of Global warming is being felt. Just wondering this morning as I woke with sweat allover me, no thanks to PHCN and my gen is still on, that how hot will hell be.
Please avoid hell at all cost by making Jesus Your Lord and Saviour. Happy Sunday!

It is unfortunate, Jesus Christ never teaches us to take him as lord and saviour to make haven, but to follow God's commandments. See Mathew 19: Vs 16 downwards for conditions to make heaven by Jesus Christ himself.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Eagleword14(f): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
My thoughts... Jesus Christ is the only way to escape eternal damnation
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Omooba77: 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Trustworthiness:

It is unfortunate, Jesus Christ never teaches us to take him as lord and saviour to make haven, but to follow God's commandments. See Mathew 19: Vs 16 downwards for conditions to make heaven by Jesus Christ himself.

John 14:1-6; John 1:11-14, Acts 4:12
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by murmee: 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Wiziman:
I'd rather not live like there isn't a God Than die and find out there really is Think about it
Beautiful post from Wiziman!

1 Like

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by thinkmoney(m): 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
lilfreezy:

my brother, I must point out something out to you.
first Dinosaur Fossils only proof their was such an animal, it doesn't in anyway proof evolution. if you take time to really get the truth of the bible, then you will see that Bible makes much since.
second, two Caucasian over enough time can reproduce the different varieties of race we have today. science suggest this. what's more? the bible didn't tell us what skin colour Adam and eve had.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by DavidEsq(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
The earth and its works will BURNNNNN
Is dat wat it says or that wat u say. Maybe u should quote it verbatim, to avoid the temptation of padding the verse.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:27am On Apr 29, 2019
DavidEsq:

Is dat wat it says or that wat u say. Maybe u should quote it verbatim, to avoid the temptation of padding the verse.
that's what it says...with single N....different bible versions tho
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by xoxocandy(f): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
sammhi:

Don't be too elementary....it doesn't make you look smart . God exists but not how you or anyone else think he should be .
Following are proofs of existence of GOD :
1. Jesus Christ....He is the irrefutable proof . Jesus is a historical person . His words and deeds are recorded and after his death began a religion that have close to 3bn followers and another over 6bn people who believe he is a historical peraon
2. Creation ...the design of nature is so complex yet very organised that no how there is an intelligent designer. A design must have a designer.
3. The Bible ....an ancient book but still very relevant today . The Bible is only book that tella you man, woman , animals, plants came into existence. Bible tells you how and why man speaks different languages and why we have different skin colours and live in different continents. The Bible tells you why there is a rainbow and why man, despite being not the strongest or biggest has dominated other animals and his environment.
Why is lion or hippo or Bear or any other stronger and bigger animals not able to cage man and let man feed it or dominate is ?
Creation makes more sense ....it fill the missing link
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by DavidEsq(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
that's what it says...with single N....different bible versions tho
Can you quote it verbatim?
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
DavidEsq:
Can you quote it verbatim?

Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by DavidEsq(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
Endowed595:
So going by the logic of some people here, you mean Adolf Hitler after all the atrocities he committed on earth is or has escaped punishment, there will be no punishment for his sins, he got to kill millions of jews and he escapes scot free? Is that a world people should live in? One where there is no justice for wrong doing for those too powerful to be prosecuted by the system? hell is created as God's justice system for those who have followed the devil and those who cannot be tried for their crimes on the earth, there has to be a hell or life will be chaos
The bible says, at Romans 6:23: "For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord". The consequences of all Hitler's actions is death and nothing more. Death is the sentence for the conviction for sin. That is why Romans 6:7 says: "For the one who has died has been acquitted from his sin". This means that upon death, w have paid for our sins. Would a person who has served a jail term still be punished for the sam offence again? NO! U may say "why then did Jesus die for us, if death is a payment for the sins"?
The answer is that when we pay for our sins by death, we lose the opportunity to have everlasting life on earth (Psalms 37:29, Revelation 5:7:13,14) or heaven (Revelation 5:10). That's why Jesus died. See John 3:16.
Hell is a figment of ur fleshly sense of vindication or vengeance. Ur understanding of justice is torturous vengeance. That is a spawn of wickedness, which is a result of our flesh. That is why today, u see so-called Christians calling down fire to burn their supposed enemies, despite the bible's admonition to pray for their enemies and do good to them (Matthew 5:44,45, Romans 12:20: "But “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by doing this you will heap fiery coals on his head”).
Why would God not set hell for those who follow the devil, like Hitler? Would u want us to discuss that?
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by DavidEsq(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
[quote author=MeshachMARTINS post=77963154][/quote]
What translation is that, pls. U failed to add it. Pls don't be offended.
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
DavidEsq:

What translation is that, pls. U failed to add it. Pls don't be offended.
new king james
Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by Auduambless(m): 7:24am On Apr 30, 2019
My Signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? / Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful / What Is The Meaning Of 666?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.