Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You (8511 Views)

Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by kelvinUchiha(m): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2019
Ladies what is the first thing you see in a Guy as he approaches you or even if he is just walking on his own but you admire him.

As a Guy I first notice her hair...if its unkempt.

Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by MJBOLT: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2019
following
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by RealityShot: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2019
Start which work?
She no go follow "work"?
It is ladies that "work". If they don't take all that time and money to look attractive, Who go call them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by hahn(m): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2019
Many won't notice you when you walk.

Op, you should ask instead, "what do you notice when a man drives towards you".

No go make money you hear?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2019
They will says ladies start, then a lady replies and then she gets bashed, then later one would wonder why ladies here dont respond to such thread it's getting boring here and predictable

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2019
pcguru1:
They will says ladies start, then a lady replies and then she gets bashed, then later one would wonder why ladies here dont respond to such thread it's getting boring here and predictable
Na money be fine Bo-Bo.
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2019
comshots:
Na money be fine Bo-Bo.

Guy you dey tell me babes fashi me for school because I was broke but as a sharp guy I forget babes and hustled my way out to a good place, now same b.itches are saying stuff about they always had a thing for me in school. Abeg swerve

19 Likes

Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Kalapizim(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2019
I don't know sef cos all the girls I have dated all met me looking rough with shorts knickers on. I approached the last one wearing my football shorts , singlet and Dunlop rubber slippers one night sef.

Major thing na confidence jare

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
I'm not gay! undecided

Ubunja can testify grin
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by ubunja(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
I'm not gay! undecided

Ubunja can testify grin
I don't remember offering you pussy and you turning it down angry
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by ubunja(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
kelvinUchiha:
Ladies what is the first thing you see in a Guy as he approaches you or even if he is just walking on his own but you admire him.

As a Guy I first notice her hair...if its unkempt.
who checks a woman's hair first Are you a hairdresser?

11 Likes

Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Diamond23(f): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hight, Sense of dressing nd lastly buh not d least NOSE!
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
ubunja:
Loud it babe !

BTW will you be doing that again? It's been a while. wink
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Philgafauto: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
ubunja:

Are you female?

I have been asking you this question on whatsapp for almost a month but you have ignored me.

So I ask again, is Ubunja a girl?
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by ubunja(m): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

Are you female?

I have been asking you this question on whatsapp for almost a month but you have ignored me.

So I ask again, is Ubunja a girl?
yes I am a girl.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by lukui: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
they will first look at his shoes, to know if he is rich or poor!!! well I don't blame them anyway sha!!!!

I used to worry about how I look before when I think they are judging me!!!!

but guys right now I don wise up and don't give a sh1t about any idiot girl!!! her mama!!!!!

I dont give a fvck!!!! bunch of smelling pvssies!!!!

after sleeping with all the guys in the street she will still say that she has a private part!!!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by TANID(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
ubunja:

I Wonder O o
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by TANID(m): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Aunty Tohyorsih2 Tell Us Ma ?
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by IamPlato(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
I First Notice Her Breast Size to Be Sure Say The Breast De Full With Milk. If My Hand Can Not Cover It finish and Its Soft And Suckulent. Then Her Ynash is Big And Smooth, Soft And Biteable, Then I Will Sell My Destiny To Have Her without Looking Back
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by goodnewscliff(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
IamPlato:
I First Notice Her Breast Size to Be Sure Say The Breast De Full With Milk. If My Hand Can Not Cover It finish and Its Soft And Suckulent. Then Her Ynash is Big And Smooth, Soft And Biteable, Then I Will Sell My Destiny To Have Her without Looking Back
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by lilianofentse(f): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
His ass His shoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by ImaIma1(f): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
His smell.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by dreamwords: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nigerian girls will see your bank account already even before you approach them

4 Likes

Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by kelvinUchiha(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
ubunja:

Its a Secret. Good Hair = Good hygeine

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Sugar97(f): 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Beard!
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by movingclouds(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
lilianofentse:
His ass
His shoes
Lol, his ass, his shoes... You love horses
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by lilianofentse(f): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
movingclouds:

Lol, his ass, his shoes... You love horses
in lil nas x's voice " i got the horses in the back" grin know the song?
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
TANID:
Aunty Tohyorsih2 Tell Us Ma ?

His dress sense cheesy
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by movingclouds(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
lilianofentse:
in lil nas x's voice " i got the horses in the back" grin know the song?
You're gonna ride till you can't nomore, when you must have cummed your soul... Enjoy your ride, have your horse's whip close to yourself.. Some horses can change style and ride the rider
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Height and neatness
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
hahn:

grin
hahn:

oil dey ur head wella.op was supposed to have said drive instead of walk. Na wich babe in nigeria wan notice u wan u walking on ur legscheesy. Jus drive ur car towards her and whistle ' oh baby do i know u somewhere' and see her noticing u with a big smile on her facecheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Signs He Is Only After Sex / Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. / C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.