Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You (8509 Views)

Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
IamPlato:
I First Notice Her Breast Size to Be Sure Say The Breast De Full With Milk. If My Hand Can Not Cover It finish and Its Soft And Suckulent. Then Her Ynash is Big And Smooth, Soft And Biteable, Then I Will Sell My Destiny To Have Her without Looking Back
the beauty of a woman is on her backcheesycheesy
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Philgafauto: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
ubunja:
yes I am a girl.

I am utterly disappointed. So you are a girl and we guys believed and supported you?

Shame on me for believing in you.
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
IamPlato:
I First Notice Her Breast Size to Be Sure Say The Breast De Full With Milk. If My Hand Can Not Cover It finish and Its Soft And Suckulent. Then Her Ynash is Big And Smooth, Soft And Biteable, Then I Will Sell My Destiny To Have Her without Looking Back
the beauty of a woman is on her back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

I am utterly disappointed. So you are a girl and we guys believed and supported you?

seriously?cheesy
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

Jon Snow
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by IamPlato(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
lefulefu:
the beauty of a woman is on her back cheesy
my Brother You No Lie but We Can not Ignore What God Has Placed in Front Of Us na smiley
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by justiniyke29: 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
Diamond23:
Hight, Sense of dressing nd lastly buh not d least NOSE!
nose?now thats weird
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Diamond23(f): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
justiniyke29:
nose?now thats weird
U won’t understand cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by lilianofentse(f): 12:02am On Apr 29, 2019
movingclouds:

You're gonna ride till you can't nomore, when you must have cummed your soul... Enjoy your ride, have your horse's whip close to yourself.. Some horses can change style and ride the rider
wtf are you saying

Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by justiniyke29: 12:06am On Apr 29, 2019
Diamond23:
U won’t understand cheesy cheesy cheesy
abeg make me understand, is it long nose, big nose, narrow nose or?
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by ubunja(m): 12:24am On Apr 29, 2019
Philgafauto:

are you after truth or gender?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 29, 2019
How he smalls
Mouth and eyes
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Withambition(m): 12:30am On Apr 29, 2019
lilianofentse:
His ass
His shoes
ass? I thought this was for guys?
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by lilianofentse(f): 8:55am On Apr 29, 2019
Withambition:
ass? I thought this was for guys?
i don't like guys with big ass
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Withambition(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
lilianofentse:
hmmm. So you don't like me? Why?
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by suaveBrother(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Philgafauto:

Are you female?

I have been asking you this question on whatsapp for almost a month but you have ignored me.

So I ask again, is Ubunja a girl?

chai... me too the thing suprise me ooo
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Withambition(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
lilianofentse:
really? Why?
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by BuikemWillz(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin
Diamond23:

Nose cheesy
Diamond23:

I need to rebrand my nose o
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Diamond23(f): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2019
BuikemWillz:
grin

Nose cheesy

I need to rebrand my nose o
can I see it before u rebrand it?, maybe it fits in. Who knows tongue
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by BuikemWillz(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Diamond23:
can I see it before u rebrand it?, maybe it fits in. Who knows tongue

How would you see it na?
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by palmshots: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
I'm not gay! undecided

Ubunja can testify grin

Ubunja come here o..

I hope it's not what I'm thinking tho.. shocked grin
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
palmshots:

Ubunja come here o..
I hope it's not what I'm thinking tho.. shocked grin
What are you thinking?

Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Diamond23(f): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2019
BuikemWillz:

How would you see it na?
Just upload it in ur wall for cross examination grin
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by BuikemWillz(m): 4:59am On Jul 31, 2019
Diamond23:
Just upload it in ur wall for cross examination grin

Cross examine so I take it down
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Diamond23(f): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2019
BuikemWillz:

Cross examine so I take it down
Lols
My dear, dnt take everything u see here serious. U cute tho! Nd d NOSE grin grin grin good
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by BuikemWillz(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
Diamond23:
Lols
My dear, dnt take everything u see here serious. U cute tho! Nd d NOSE grin grin grin good

I know. I just choose what to take seriously and what not to. Who doesn't like a joke? It could have been another person's picture I put for you to see. Cool huh!
Re: Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You by Diamond23(f): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
BuikemWillz:

I know. I just choose what to take seriously and what not to. Who doesn't like a joke? It could have been another person's picture I put for you to see. Cool huh!
Gat u kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) / Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? / Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.