Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Video Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband Ned Nwoko Digging It On The Dance Floor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband Ned Nwoko Digging It On The Dance Floor (785 Views)

Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) / Lady From South Africa Spotted Fully Unclad Digging It In A Car 18+ (video) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband Ned Nwoko Digging It On The Dance Floor by AreaNews: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
Video of Regina Daniels and her husband Ned Nwoko digging it on the dance floor

Yesterday, 20-year-old Nigerian actress Regina Daniels and her alleged husband, Ned Nwoko, 59, were spotted in public for the first time at the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE),Delta State, Nigeria, where he received an Honorary Doctorate Award.

In a new video shared by Harrysong, the actress and her alleged billionaire husband were filmed digging it on the dancefloor as the singer serenaded them with his hit song “Reggae Blues”

It’s been rumoured that Ned Nwoko, who is a lawyer and politician married Regina as his 6th wife but it’s yet to be confirmed.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IOVAFEzB48

Re: Video Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband Ned Nwoko Digging It On The Dance Floor by MissRaine69(f): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
60 year old balls hitting you in the face......no thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband Ned Nwoko Digging It On The Dance Floor by QueenSekxy(f): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
This girl get mind
Re: Video Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband Ned Nwoko Digging It On The Dance Floor by UniQue84: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
QueenSekxy:
This girl get mind
I concur 100% babe

Re: Video Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband Ned Nwoko Digging It On The Dance Floor by Sagamaje(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Apple Has Started Killing Off Old Devices Including Iphone X, 6+/6s. (photos) / My Bf Does Not Give Me Moni My Bf Is Stingy My Bf Is... / Why Men Don't Argue With Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.