Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Men's Pennies Can't Keep Secrets Shaa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men's Pennies Can't Keep Secrets Shaa (780 Views)

When To Keep Secrets From Your Significant Other. . . / Some Girls shaa. (Pics Added) / Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men's Pennies Can't Keep Secrets Shaa by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2019
So I decided to play a fast prank on my wife pretendinging I was dead and layed lifeless on the sofa when she came in. Its not like it's the first time coz she actually fell for it the first time. So she coming on first was honey I'm back good morning.,there was no response. She shook me hard like honey I'm back how are you. I still layed there pretending lifeless, she tickled my ribs and tried making me laugh with some tough funny jokes this time I almost gave in but I was strong this woman's dam funny She cried 'oh no not this time " I could feel the tension in her voice like I just layed there playing the dead man. She was about crying and shout g out loud to call the neighbour's like what has happened to my husband until It's about thirty minutes I have been in this act. GOD IT WAS HARD but I pulled it by this time my woman already tensed and sweating profusely when would I say the devil � gave her this idea This hot woman dragged my presumed lifeless body and sucked the hell out of my dick mehn this woman I thought out loud � she did not suck me up to two minutes before bros D gave a standing ovation This my "fellow' can't even keep a secret at all its alwYs messing itself up everywhere
Re: Men's Pennies Can't Keep Secrets Shaa by popsy2(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2019
Lol
Re: Men's Pennies Can't Keep Secrets Shaa by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2019
popsy2:
Lol
my brother na real lol just this morning
Re: Men's Pennies Can't Keep Secrets Shaa by popsy2(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2019
onyenzuzu:
my brother na real lol just this morning

She get sense wella. Now she knows how to get you anytime you pull such stunt.
Re: Men's Pennies Can't Keep Secrets Shaa by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2019
popsy2:

She get sense wella. Now she knows how to get you anytime you pull such stunt.
she is always one step ahead of Me I have only won when it comes to the sex of my children
Re: Men's Pennies Can't Keep Secrets Shaa by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2019
But to think a married man like you, at least 30 years of age will post this. I don't understand. Must you post anything.

1 Like

Re: Men's Pennies Can't Keep Secrets Shaa by czarina(f): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2019
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
But to think a married man like you, at least 30 years of age will post this. I don't understand. Must you post anything.
correct onyenzuzu na im he be.

Just look at his username.

(1) (Reply)

Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates / Don't Call / 8 Kinds Of Women That Men Shouldn’t Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.