Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos (53201 Views)

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by MetaPhysical: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Congratulations to the couple!

See brown roof in Aba (3rd picture). OP beware, Abians will write petition like Ebonyis did, that by showing brown roof you portrayed their town as backward and undeveloped. grin
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by JasonScoolari: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
joelenesleek:

I hope you call it true love when a girl goes for a very rich man and not gold digging. Because she marry disable an true love now. #tueh for you nairaland boys
I will advise you to stop mistaking for your father.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Ndubest123(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
It seems the man is rich am strongly suspecting this lady
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
IamPlato:
Why Is It That Men In Wheel Chairs Na Them like Fvck pass
Guy! You most be talking form experienced.
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by usb2016(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
winkAbiriba kala okpo kala onwu
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hmm
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Hotzone(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
This can be made in Aba movie
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by olisaokere(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:
God forbid!!
The only reason I can ever marry such man is money and nothing else!

I really don’t know what to say to you at this time.
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

No that’s an issue that is more prevalent in Nigeria, where everything has to have a maleficent origin.
hope you have travelled to about 5 or more countries to reach this conclusion? social media is different from real life. those with beautiful heart in this world are very few. I am not sure I can do what this lady did
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Aboks:
IS THIS LOVE

If na your brother nko?
You don't know accident can cause that?
Gani's first son is on wheelchair due to an accident
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mk93:

hope you have travelled to about 5 or more countries to reach this conclusion? social media is different from real life. those with beautiful heart in this world are very few
63 and counting

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by okerekeikpo: 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
And the girl fine o, me wey stand gidigba na just say I no get money, no girl dey near my side my gf Sandra don leave me run go stay with one guy for lekki, this life is not fair walahi
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by ianq: 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:
I just called my babe on phone and I was hearing this noise from the background

Kpa Kpa Kpa Kpa Kpa Kpa Kpa Kpa Kpa Kpa

I asked her where she was and she said church

This kind church wey dem dey clap hand without song

grin yeah. It might have been a clapping session, an interlude between songs that happens usually when the lead chorister is thinking of the next song to lead the congregation in...

Unless you heard only one pair of hands doing the clapping...lol, if so that wan is weird. I dunno. Lol
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by EmmaxKeys: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Good day, all nairalanders. You're Lucky to be reading this in you are in need of a cool phone. I have one here. He's a cool guy. His name is Gionee S10 Lite. He has cool awesome features. You know what? If interested, we can help you bring him to your doorstep.
Click on the link below to learn more about him and order.

https://naijstore..com/2019/04/gionee-s10-lite-4gb-ram-32gb-rom-4g-lte.html
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by joelenesleek(f): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I will advise you to stop mistaking for your father.

Thanks!
I got one atleast, can't say same about you and I honestly do not understand how it feels cause I've got a Dad!
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:
63 and counting
63? kidding or what?
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mk93:

63? kidding or what?
What’s there to kid about?
It’s not that complicated If you have means and opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by advocate666: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Awww!!! You see the happiness all over him.... May God bless the beautiful lady for being a source of joy to him...

Now, when a woman loves you, she opens the following to you;

-Her Prayers
-Her Heart
-Her Thoughts,
-Her Dreams
-Her Hopes
-Her Secrets,
-Her Plans, and
-Eventually, her body

But when a woman loves your money, she opens only her legs for you.

I pray this beautiful lady grow old with him.

The legs are the only thing I need open. She can keep the rest.
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by JasonScoolari: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
joelenesleek:

I got one atleast, can't say same about you and I honestly do not understand how it feels cause I've got a Dad!
You call that thing a dad? grin You're better off without him. grin

I struck some nerves there and I am ready to do more for ladies like you who keep making vituperative remarks about the male folks here.

You could have drop your first comment without sounding rude.

I don't welcome rude miscreants.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Diso60090(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
AmericanDad:
Could this be love?

No na stew package
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Misslagbaja: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:
God forbid!!

Igbo Amaka
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

What’s there to kid about?
It’s not that complicated If you have means and opportunity.
that is good to hear. some of us haven't got an opportunity to leave this $hit-hole . if I leave, it will be for once , never coming back.

you may have experience other countries lifestyle but that does not mean we are all evil here. at least this lady experience means there are still few saint among us like every other country in the world
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Aboks(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

If na your brother nko?
You don't know accident can cause that?
Gani's first son is on wheelchair due to an accident
i support the wedding if they were in relationship b4 d accident if not sumtin is behind d wedding, is either d guy is wel to do. because its very rare.
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Idaytesj29(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
Congratulations are in order for a lovely couple who got married yesterday in Abia state.

The physically challenged man identified as Mr Ukpabi got wedded in a wheelchair to his beautiful bride yesterday in the presence of family, friends and colleagues in Abiriba area.

According to reports, the couple had dated for a longtime before deciding to officially seal the union at the altar.

Congratulations to them once more.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/pretty-lady-weds-physically-challenged-man-in-a-wheelchair-in-abia.html

Did I just saw brown roofs? Okay.
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by chukwuibuipob: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
wink wink wink cheesy sad
Liliyann:
God forbid!!
undecided.U are rite.Hope u'll Not be going from one hut to hut,Shiloh to RCCG--------- CCC--------CAC-------- Alfa by the timebu clock 37 or even place advert here,badoo etc.
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
AmericanDad:
Could this be love?

Ask your mother
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by mozona(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
money matter
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mk93:

that is good to hear. some of us haven't got an opportunity to leave this $hit-hole . if I leave, it will be for once , never coming back.

you may have experience other countries lifestyle but that does not mean we are all evil here. at least this lady experience means there are still few saint among us like every other country in the world
Never pinned evil on you, just said discrimination & superstitious beliefs towards physically disabled people is rife in our country we can’t deny that aspect unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by IamPlato(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dizoski:
Guy! You most be talking form experienced.
na You Go Use Wheel Chair grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Relationship And A Friendship? / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake / Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.