Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos (53377 Views)

Pretty Oyibo (white) Lady Weds Her Nigerian Man (pic/video) / Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

Never pinned evil on you, just said discrimination & superstitious beliefs towards physically disabled people is rife in our country we can’t deny that aspect unfortunately.
discrimination? maybe.
superstitious beliefs? there are many tribes in Nigeria.
personally I will treat a disabled individual right even giving them advantage in certain situations because of their conditions but won't think of marrying one like this lady as I deserve whoever I am comfortable with.
discrimination is everywhere but may have reduced in developed countries due to awareness and public outcry against discrimination. the difference is you can get away with almost everything here but silly attitude my cost you important things in develop countries so people try to hide their real feelings
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mk93:

discrimination? maybe.
superstitious beliefs? there are many tribes in Nigeria.
personally I will treat a disabled individual right even giving them advantage in certain situations because of their conditions but won't think of marrying one like this lady as I deserve whoever I am comfortable with.
discrimination is everywhere but may have reduced in developed countries due to awareness and public outcry against discrimination. the difference is you can get away with almost everything here but silly attitude my cost you important things in develop countries so people try to hide their real feelings
No we see them as human beings simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by latecsart(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:
God forbid!!
The only reason I can ever marry such man is money and nothing else!
it is written in ur blood already
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Johnboom: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
LiveByNight:

For this you will never find a man to marry you.

You will travel far and wide and never know what it means to be a happily married woman

Mark this date ! This curse will be your fate

Depression, loneliness and sorrow will be yours now and forever
angry
you are not human, why cursing her for expressing her mind. May it be so for you as well
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:
No we see them same as every other people on Earth simple as that.
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by malakaimoscondo: 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:
God forbid!!
ole,u can make money on ur own
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by centboy123456(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:
God forbid!!

theft na only money u want why can't u work for ur own money u this girl na man money u they put for mine sorry na use them go use u theft go and work for ur own money
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by centboy123456(m): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:
God forbid!!

theft na only money u want why can't u work for ur own money u this girl na man money u they put for mine sorry na use them go use u theft go and work for ur own money
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by joelenesleek(f): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
You call that thing a dad? grin You're better off without him. grin

I struck some nerves there and I am ready to do more for ladies like you who keep making vituperative remarks about the male folks here.

You could have drop your first comment without sounding rude.

I don't welcome rude miscreants.

Atleast I can point to him as my dad.
You can't and I know it hurts. Just do better if you ever get your own kids. Stupid Nairaland boy with large mouth always typing B.S
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Imo1stson: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

Is he not a person who feels pain like you do? Bleeds like you? Has fears and strengths like you? Or does him being in a chair mean he is somehow less human?

I love you
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
Congrats to her, I just hope
is pure love and I hope she won't play away match.
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Jhamzy(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
One thing i know for sure is that there is always someone for every sane person.
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:
God forbid!!
see you see spiritual husband
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:
[s]Awww!!! You see the happiness all over him.... May God bless the beautiful lady for being a source of joy to him...

Now, when a woman loves you, she opens the following to you;

-Her Prayers
-Her Heart
-Her Thoughts,
-Her Dreams
-Her Hopes
-Her Secrets,
-Her Plans, and
-Eventually, her body

But when a woman loves your money, she opens only her legs for you.

I pray this beautiful lady grow old with him[/s].
Plagiarism! u just copied and paste Omokri post

Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by JasonScoolari: 5:29am On Apr 29, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Plagiarism! u just copied and paste Reno Omokri post
Lol, do you think I will deny that? Some of his nuggets are what I use her to pass a strong message across.

I am not an APC member that will deny the "I belong to nobody and Everybody" quote.

Try harder bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, do you think I will deny that? Some of his nuggets are what I use her to pass a strong message across.

I am not an APC member that will deny the "I belong to nobody and Everybody" quote.

Try harder bro.
Try put things in your own word e go help u las las
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by JasonScoolari: 6:45am On Apr 29, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Try put things in your own word e go help u las las
If not that you turned blind eyes to the comments I put "in my own word" and have hidden motives, you would have seen some of my comments "in my own word"

Open your eyes and free yourself, my comments go help you las las.
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by danhans(m): 6:48am On Apr 29, 2019
is this anita power or love? Happy married life
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 29, 2019
Liliyann:
God forbid!! The only reason I can ever marry such man is money and nothing else!
and you would go and cheat wen the money start coming. onyi ara
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by neonly: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2019
IamPlato:
Why Is It That Men In Wheel Chairs Na Them like Fvck pass

Have you Bleep them before
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by rOsy247(f): 8:14am On Apr 29, 2019
May God bless her
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by ehinorlive: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:
Elsewhere in the more progressive world, a physically disabled person is viewed as a person.

how do you view a physically challenged person? as an Animal? no wonder!
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by ChiefSweetus: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2019
Babe is so beautiful!!
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2019
ehinorlive:

how do you view a physically challenged person? as an Animal? no wonder!
It helps to comprehend something fully before you comment. Your comprehension skills are below par.
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by adeche22(m): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2019
ken6488:
If na love fine................

But if na money smiley

The thread go start this year.

Because Nigerians like copying stupid stuffz
ken6488:

But if na money smiley

ken6488:

But if na money smiley

Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2019
gypsey:
So you are telling me what to think? i cannot have my own opinions of someone? grin isn't that condescending?

Your own opinion is wellcomed also but it certainly hasn"t changed mine. i still think she is been truthfull.

Cheers!

True indeed, but we have to call a spade A SPADE... And what she mentionned are the direct actions of a MATERIALISTIC WH0RE
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by ehinorlive: 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

It helps to comprehend something fully before you comment. Your comprehension skills are below par.

there is nothing in your statement that requires critical comprehension. i am still awaiting answers as to how u viewed disabled people. there is a saying that goes that if you have not go round the world dont laugh at a blind man. people like u easily meet their d**m to have a taste of how it feels not to b seen as a normal person.
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
ehinorlive:

there is nothing in your statement that requires critical comprehension. i am still awaiting answers as to how u viewed disabled people. there is a saying that goes that if you have not go round the world dont laugh at a blind man. people like u easily meet their d**m to have a taste of how it feels not to b seen as a normal person.
Ffs
You are dumb like seriously beyond redemption sort of dumb. My previous posts would have indicated to you want my stance is. But your lack of observation skills is apparent.
If I say I see disabled people as people does that sound like a statement born out of stigma to you?
Re: Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos by sweetilicious(f): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
I just pity your condition.Get a head in life.
Liliyann:
God forbid!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Photo Of A Couple Kissing As Boy Looks / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.