Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Please Advice Me !! I'm Scared And I Love Her,, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me !! I'm Scared And I Love Her,, (1087 Views)

I Love Her But I'm Scared / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me !! I'm Scared And I Love Her,, by veeshine: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
She said if I truly love her I should come to the barracks this coming weekend alone,
and when coming I should drop my phone at home,
Should I go?
she's a soldier

Re: Please Advice Me !! I'm Scared And I Love Her,, by Shelumiel: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
Becareful . This thing sounds very strange ...especially the part where she told you to come without your phone . My candid advice : meet with her in a public place .

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me !! I'm Scared And I Love Her,, by nifemi25(m): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
I will advice you shouldn't give it a try atall... Going to meet her in the barrack can be dangerous for you. You might not return as a normal person.....

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me !! I'm Scared And I Love Her,, by Benekruku(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ogun lakaye will have an encounter with you both

ASE!
Re: Please Advice Me !! I'm Scared And I Love Her,, by Deicide: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
What the work of female soldiers, if it's not to be fĂșcking the boss?
Re: Please Advice Me !! I'm Scared And I Love Her,, by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
some brothas love to toy with death....

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me !! I'm Scared And I Love Her,, by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin
Re: Please Advice Me !! I'm Scared And I Love Her,, by baralatie(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
seeing that you are or have a female moniker suggest that you must be a lesbian

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me !! I'm Scared And I Love Her,, by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
undecided

Op,you see that trouble you are looking for? You will have it in a thousand fold. You downloaded a military lady's pic online to boost your ego on NL ba? Don't cry when they start beating you.
Re: Please Advice Me !! I'm Scared And I Love Her,, by lobell: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
Are you a lesbian or a scammer. Morons running amok on nairaland confused af about their genders.

Tueh! I spit on you.
Re: Please Advice Me !! I'm Scared And I Love Her,, by UniQue84: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
Well I guess your are a female and by extension a les.......

Nevertheless, I don't think you should go cos they may end up gang raping you, lesbians cut across all field of human endeavour and on the increase of recent, reason i also believe her colleagues ( most ) might also be les.

Wait ooo when woman force herself on another woman make she enta her pussy and eventually did, nu be same rape dem they call am ....I dey ask oo grin
Re: Please Advice Me !! I'm Scared And I Love Her,, by ojun50(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
You can go, shebi you love her na
Re: Please Advice Me !! I'm Scared And I Love Her,, by Cornerstonetrav: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
I need a pretty sexy loving chick for a good relationship
Re: Please Advice Me !! I'm Scared And I Love Her,, by anthonyuncle(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
go now,
if anything happens, it happened for love
Re: Please Advice Me !! I'm Scared And I Love Her,, by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
cheesy cheesy Its better you call and apologize to her if you have offended her before you go, but not taking phone along grin grin grin Kindly inform your parents before going

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady Drops Unclad Video On Facebook This Morning And People Are Re / Nigerian Man Surprises Wife With Brand New Benz On Birthday [Photo] / Pay As You Go Or Girlfriend? Guys Just Wanna Phuck.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.