Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! (21151 Views)

Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Adaibeku(f): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO!
I ve been reading comments since

This your dp has been there since 1498

Change it please as victorian changes hers
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

undecided undecided
Nice hair style.

I don screenshot am, no vex.
Me likey kiss
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by nuelyoyo(m): 12:00am On May 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm good. I see you had time to dig out my name. lipsrsealed
well bluejayy just proved that he is a hacker. So you and Victorian are namesakes, the Enobong part of ur name got me though.
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:43am On May 01, 2019
nuelyoyo:
well bluejayy just proved that he is a hacker. So you and Victorian are namesakes, the Enobong part of ur name got me though.

Yes. He mentioned so. And what's up with the other part that got you?
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:44am On May 01, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Nice hair style.

Me likey kiss

Thank you bebe. kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:55am On May 01, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Nice hair style.

Me likey kiss

You no dey sleep? Be like say you dey nocturnal o..
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 4:03am On May 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You no dey sleep? Be like say you dey nocturnal o..
Lols. I always wake up to do my midnight prayer and sleep might not come again till morning.
I have this habit right from school days, would always wake up to study throught out, now I'm out, it's still affecting me embarassed
What of You?
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:11am On May 01, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Lols. I always wake up to do my midnight prayer and sleep might not come again till morning.
I have this habit right from school days, would always wake up to study throught out, now I'm out, it's still affecting me embarassed
What of You?

I woke up to wee wee, and unfortunately mightn't sleep again. E tire me here sef...

Oya mai blow you small kiss. kiss kiss
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 4:16am On May 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I woke up to wee wee, and unfortunately mightn't sleep again. E tire me here sef...

Lol. It's necessary darl. grin kiss kiss
You gotta be pressing phone now. grin
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 4:25am On May 01, 2019
Reading someone's previous post is now refered to as "hacking".

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by nuelyoyo(m): 7:03am On May 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes. He mentioned so. And what's up with the other part that got you?
I know he mentioned that he is a hacker, but beyond mentioning it, he went further to hack your profile and dig out your full name, now that proves his hacking abilities. As for your native name - Enobong, it's the native name of my girlfriend too.
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by ednut1(m): 7:39am On May 01, 2019
Last last na attention seeking. U got exposed your so called business u dey brag about na tailoring . Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Ozkar: 9:08am On May 01, 2019
DamonSalvatore:
so if them de call beautiful girls you go follow comot?
you this over ripe/rotten yellow pawpaw..
there's nothing good to write about you.. trumpet like nose.. Cow eyes.. tilapia fish mouth..
beautiful indeed..
na that thing de fill your block head ever since
Uyai is actually beautiful. Calm down.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Rilley(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2019
nuelsam:
baba, no spoil market for the guy na........ Baba wan use style send PM.... So Fuuuurish
Lol
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Rilley(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2019
Ozkar:
Uyai is actually beautiful. Calm down.
She's just a local village girl
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Rilley(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lazy cheap thing
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Rilley(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm good. I see you had time to dig out my name. lipsrsealed
See the foolish name self, no be only enobong nah kilobong cheesy
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by victorian(f): 9:45am On May 01, 2019
Logobenz:
and miserable too!
Maybe she is having issues with Victorian's truth,hence trying to bring her down by all means.
I used some of the details an idiot posted here to dig up some facts about Victorian and saw where all the hate was coming from.
It is might be true she is 40,but her achievements in life compliment it.
I saw her work space and was impressed for a one man business she was able to set up.
She does award certificates to her trainees,nice work space and an office too.
I am not based in lagos so would only guess what the setup I saw might cost.
To rent that space alone would not be short of 600k a year,moderately furnished office and about 15 work station for her trainees or tailors or whatever they are called.
To have been able to still have her business open means she has been able to reel out products,build clientele and network too.that is she has output.
Something one could hardly put a figure to!might be big or small but I think she is doing good for herself.
Uyai on the other hand is still trying to get footing for herself.
No stable job or practice(last I check she was braiding hair in someone's salon),lives in the outskirts of lagos too.we all know what that means wink
So this is just an act of pure jealousy to Me.
People should link up to prosperity and not try to bring it down.
I would pick a 40 yr old Victorian over uyai,any day,any time.
Productivity and self reliance is key in capitalism,not a pretty face which in my opinion,I don't even see any beauty in her!
Goodluck to them all

God bless you.

Most nigerians always hate on successful hard working ladies.

I don't blame them, they can't attain my level of success, no matter how much they try. So whatever bad belle people say here about me, I don't really care anymore. They can say whatever they like but the truth will always set me free.
I read ednut words, I quote and it's even a tailoring shop she has with all the brags.

Smiles really? Anyways ednut, having a fashion school as one of my floating business is not beans. It takes a whole lot of money, skills and brains to put it in shape and order. Many have opened their own fashion shop or school but had to close down within two years.
Weve been in operation for the past 12years, singledhandedly driven by me with a team work of dedicated workers by the side.
I plan opening a big shop where other aspects of tailoring and dressmaking designs will be sold. And trust me I am so proud of what I have and what I have achieved so far in life. It's amazing.
I have other businesses working for me, as well. Eg boutique in suits and shirts etc
If I mention how much I pay in rents, y'all will say I'm lying. Lol.
The 600k no even reach! It's more than that.

So my dear don't hate the player, hate the game. I no come this life, to just siddon and be looking , neither did I come to this life to fight. My life is different and my path to success is steady but great.
Anyone here can choose to hate me for life, that's there own cup of nunu. I no send baga!

Thank you Lord!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Ozkar: 9:47am On May 01, 2019
nuelyoyo:
you people should stop throwing the hacker word around indiscriminately. He didn't hack anything. A simple google search with her NL handle would bring up some of her social media accounts which contain her real name.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Ozkar: 9:49am On May 01, 2019
Admin401:
Reading someone's previous post is now refered to as "hacking".

I tire o.
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Ozkar: 9:51am On May 01, 2019
Rilley:
She's just a local village girl
Maybe, maybe not. Whatever she is, she is a beautiful one.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Rilley(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2019
Amakavula:
uyailncomparabl and Victorian please stop shaking the table, we ladies must stick together nah. She offended you, you blocked her isn't it enough. Ladies please stop.
So for your mind you be lady too? You this fake thing with fake moniker. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by victorian(f): 9:59am On May 01, 2019
Ozkar:
you people should stop throwing the hacker word around indiscriminately. He didn't hack anything. A simple google search with her NL handle would bring up some of her social media accounts which contain her real name.

Abi o!

Hacker indeed.

My details is there on Google Search.

It's not hard to find.
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by victorian(f): 10:07am On May 01, 2019
nuattitude:

Bro, you don't get it do you ? The "truce" that you were able to engineer is not in the best interest of victorian. She actually needs someone to heckle, harangue and call her out each time she goes off on her lying spree. That's the role uyaiIncomparabl, unwittingly, plays. You may call it trolling but, dude, its for the better. Victorian needs help ! It's the role uyaiIncomparabl is playing and is recording remarkable success even though she doesn't know this.

You see, victorian suffers from a malaise that she knows about but unfortunately can't stop. It's a clinical condition that demands some form of psychological, if not psychiatric, intervention. She displays a form of bipolar disorder that manifests in different forms, chiefly pathological lying.

Just do a search of her different nairaland identities "("amelian" alexialin" trendsvivi )and the latest victorian, you will discover the tissue of lies and manifest dishonesty in her tales. She will tell a lie about her situation today only to inadvertently expose the lies by her very own self. For example, in creating that thread to warn uyaiIcomparabl, who had accused her of being the same person under the trendsvivi monicker, she unwittingly accepted being the same person, after several logging on to the trendsvivi ID to deny being victorian, and cursing out UyaiIncomparabl with her victorian ID.

I have had cause to call her out once when she lied about being a rich married woman whose husband just bought a Prado Jeep for. She used this lie to abuse someone and ridiculed the person as though she was better than them. This was even though she had talked about being a single lady who runs a modest tailoring outfit with the same Nairaland ID just a few weeks earlier. This is exactly her standing in life till this very day to those of us who know her PERSONALLY.

Where it gets serious is her recidivism. After being busted and found out time and again, you would expect her to change for the better, but no, she continues with another version ad infinitum.

However, I do believe she can change as nobody is beyond redemption in life. That's where folk like UyaiIncomparabl come in. Where others have failed, that one is succeeding, albeit marginally. By constantly snapping at her victorian's heels, UyaiIncomparabl is making her whittle down on the lies and might just make her go seek help one day.

Brokering a rapprochement between the two, while it looks good on paper, is simply not in favour of victorian. A good thing both of them have opted out of a chance to meet "with style".

You are the mentally unstable one and you need psychiatric evaluation badly.

Jealous idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Amatarasha(f): 11:23am On May 01, 2019
Adaibeku:
chai inukwa ! Wickedness! sad

Cc amatarasha ur aunty nids help,
smiley
I see they sr alright now!
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by nuelyoyo(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2019
Ozkar:
yea, that may have been the case, never looked at it from that angle. Thanks for bringing it to my notice. But I just googled her profile name, what popped up as her real name is Vic**ria ukp*bio on Instagram, not the names the said hacker wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Gulher: 1:15pm On May 01, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Good luck trying to get through my firewall architecture. grin

Where's your 127.0.0.1? smiley Never mind, it's right before me.
Kindly hack me and tell me my first name
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 01, 2019
Hehehe.... so many hacking going on here cheesy
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Ozkar: 2:17pm On May 01, 2019
nuelyoyo:
yea, that may have been the case, never looked at it from that angle. Thanks for bringing it to my notice. But I just googled her profile name, what popped up is her real name on Instagram, not the names the said hacker wrote up there.
with those names, you can get much more if you know where to look and how. He's more of a stalker than a hacker. Anyone interested enough in someone else can dig up names as long as the target has a visible footprint on the internet. I'm sure if you search NL well with her handle, you'd even see a reference to the other name.

That's not hacking. Not even close.

PS: please delete her name from your post. Thanks.
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Glycosunde: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Glycosunde: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
victorian:
You all can jealous and hate from now till eternity.

What is mine is mine and nobody can take it away from me

Useless impoverished people!

Ode!

Where is your virginity??

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Newbreed2018: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2019
Clears throat...

Jus Wan reactivate thread.
Wey them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

One Night Stands / Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.