Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,459 members, 7,861,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! (21438 Views)

Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 30, 2019
back to your garage in oshodi
Nofavorss:

Bye
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Goalnaldo(m): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2019
4 male vs 4 female viewing this thread grin
Abeg make I go sleep una Don make me nor charge my phone now NEPA don take light.
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2019
Nofavorss:

B
Y
E
Boy

grin wink
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:26am On Apr 30, 2019
Nofavorss:

Bye

Weak ass uncle. You don't even have punchlines.
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 30, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

k

Watch your back. And I mean it
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
back to your garage in oshodi
Mtcheeeeeeew. Dummy
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:33am On Apr 30, 2019
Nofavorss:
k

Watch your back. And I mean it

LMAO. Lame threat. Go and take a dump.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 12:34am On Apr 30, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Queensekxy, will you join us too?
Lol. Babe, Leave Victorian. grin

Maybe, when I come to lag soon, will let you know. wink wink
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 12:35am On Apr 30, 2019
13 pages shocked shocked

Nnah mehn. lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 30, 2019
He really needs to take one though
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO. Lame threat. Go and take a dump.
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:40am On Apr 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Lol. Babe, Leave Victorian. grin

Maybe, when I come to lag soon, will let you know. wink wink

Ok babe. Will be expecting you. smiley
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 12:40am On Apr 30, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Queensekxy, will you join us too?
Lol. Heheheh.
You know my condition to public gathering. grin
And I am very far from Lagos, make una enjoy deh go. kiss
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 12:40am On Apr 30, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sure sure babe. kiss
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 30, 2019
Nofavorss go away already she’s done talking to you
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Goalnaldo(m): 1:00am On Apr 30, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

are you the same person with hopealive16?
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Nofav.orss go away already she’s done talking to you
Leave me na. Haba! I owe you ni?
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by bomasek(m): 2:00am On Apr 30, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO! What do you need my contact for?
To fill and sign my expression of interest form
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 30, 2019
victorian:
Have already blocked her

If she loves herself, let her come to. My office and I will teach her a lesson!

Useless thing, that has nothing to offer to herself or anyone!
I suggest you take the game to her turf,the girl is a marine monitoring spirit . Focus on your goals. Good luck
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Esomchi800(m): 6:10am On Apr 30, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Speak English!
I said you are damn beautiful I love you eyes especially and that you are my kind of gal
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Robnectar(m): 6:31am On Apr 30, 2019
Esomchi800:

I said you are damn beautiful
I love you eyes especially and that you are my kind of gal
ur kind of girl is a lazy how forming monitoring spirit to knw what's peeps are doing in their private life,... niggah better watch what u wish for... think trice,
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by oboy81: 6:33am On Apr 30, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I just Laugh at You grin Na your type we dey Like See Suffer wella
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by oboy81: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2019
OP i Know this Girl Na LMAO grin
Na Small Girl Sef no need to Worry Over am. You fit Born am Sef if to say you Start Early
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by oboy81: 6:47am On Apr 30, 2019
OP i Know this Girl Na LMAO grin
Na Small Girl Sef no need to Worry Over am. You fit Born am Sef if you Start Early
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Sanchez01: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I know that. Feels like a Catholic brought up attending Jehovah Witness for the first time. grin
Lol! This analogy ehn, Chai! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by karli4nia(m): 7:28am On Apr 30, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are Sapiosexual, your constellation is Virgo?, you are a writer, you create sparks and controversy for a living bal bla bla..yada yada yada.. Quite interesting I must say.. You must be one helluva babe..
What's your ethnicity.. Efik or Ibibio?
Well, you seem like a very bright young star girl in the making. A sparkling future awaits you, as u stay focus on the right priorities in life.
Keep it real.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by IamPlato(m): 7:29am On Apr 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Better say he wants to settle dem with his craw d.ick thats d string btw smiley
Na That Kind Thing You De Like undecided when I Am Done With Your Ynash You Go De Wear Pampers

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2019
Yuceeluv:
cry I thought I was the only one...U.S.A just won't stop ringing in my head. grin...MIAMI precisely.

Continue deceiving urself.. grin

- From a younger brother... so you are definitely not gonna reply with savage words... except u consider yourself a bully grin
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 30, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO. You're a buffoon.

Why are you always 'laughing your ass out'?

I am sure your ass must have shrinked miserably grin and must have gone totally flat

From a younger brother, so pls do not quote me to insult me... if you do, consider yourself a bully angry
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2019
IamPlato:
Una Get Time o. Una Create Ten Pages Of Talk for These Two Over Ripe Pawpaws

Over ripe pawpaws indeed grin Two of them yellow pass yellow sef grin (P.s. I never meant they are bleaching oo)
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2019
Nofavorss:

B Y E Boy

shocked
Is it what I'm thinking?
So it's you....You grin
You used this same line on me at curiousc*t.
So it's you all along. You bunny! grin grin grin
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by AnalQueenluci: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2019
IamPlato:
Na That Kind Thing You De Like undecided when I Am Done With Your Ynash You Go De Wear Pampers
Men talks ,Limp d*cks talk 2 smiley

Gudmorning limp
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 30, 2019
unicorn79:

shocked

Is it what I'm thinking?

So it's you....You grin

You used this same line on me at curiousc*t.

So it's you all along. You bunny! grin grin grin

I’m her, she’s me. We share same mind. So it’s expected lol. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) / Help! Our Last Born Wants To Be A Feminist / "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.