Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

I Am Falling In Love With An Older Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Falling In Love With An Older Lady. (1039 Views)

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Marrying An Older Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Falling In Love With An Older Lady. by wamide042(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
So there's this beautiful lady i met on facebook, though it took time before we started chatting she should be in her early Thirties, when we started chatting it was the normal "Hi" stuffs, but as time goes by, it got deeper and we've met about three times now though nothing has happen between us oo, but each time i look at her eye balls it seems she's trying to pass a message to me... but am scared i don't want to be too forward, I once told her my feelings but she only smiled and didn't say anything,
I don't know if i should tell her again.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With An Older Lady. by youngsahito(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
wamide042:
So there's this beautiful lady i met on facebook, though it took time before we started chatting she should be in her early Thirties, when we started chatting it was the normal "Hi" stuffs, but as time goes by, it got deeper and we've met about three times now though nothing has happen between us oo, but each time i look at her eye balls it seems she's trying to pass a message to me... but am scared i don't want to be too forward, I once told her my feelings but she only smiled and didn't say anything,
try your luck again
Re: I Am Falling In Love With An Older Lady. by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
My friend will you go and look for money and leave woman matter alone.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With An Older Lady. by macho44(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
wamide042:
Gimme the BATON since you dey fear to RUN the RACE. Listen up dude, i dont know your age, but imma SCHOOL you a little about CUPID STORIES. When it comes to LOVE, AGE is just a number. It's an issue of MIND over MATTER. Now, if you and the LADY don't MIND, then it dont FUCKING MATTER!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With An Older Lady. by MarianaTrench: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
wamide042:

How old are you?

You sound like you're still very immature
Re: I Am Falling In Love With An Older Lady. by cosymyman: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
may be or may be not
Re: I Am Falling In Love With An Older Lady. by GraGra247(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
SOME MEN ARE FOOLS. A lady looks at an average Nigerian man and all of a sudden he's already decided she wants him.

Mr Man, Please how?? "because she looked into my eyes"
Re: I Am Falling In Love With An Older Lady. by Oluromantic: 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Have a back up plan first before u go again. Its not that she's not willing too. Its either she's trying to create dat barrier of age respect or she's thinking of what she'll gain in it before she start giving u bit by bit...most girls do that. Both situations are stressful to u as a guy so have a back up plan for real fun and keep it from her. When u see men having 2-3 girlfriends, they have considered many things ahead.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With An Older Lady. by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 29, 2019
GraGra247:
SOME MEN ARE FOOLS. A lady looks at an average Nigerian man and all of a sudden he's already decided she wants him.

Mr Man, Please how?? "because she looked into my eyes"
Not only men o.
I know how many ladies with same mindset I have disappointed.
I told one that why is it that any guy that comes closer to you people the next thing in your mind is relationship?

I hardly get close to a lady with relationship mindset, all I want is to understand how they think so I can be able to learn how to manage a woman. People have called me too much names, some said I'm not human others said I'm too cold, and others just because I don't know how to feel for them or express love even in pretence.

To me love is God and that's all, not something that one can't control or understand.

1 Like

Re: I Am Falling In Love With An Older Lady. by Sojicrown9(m): 12:46am On Apr 29, 2019
My be wise
How old be woman

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ever Sensible To Give Your Ex A Second Chance? / Please Help Shes Playing Games With Me / I Am 27 Years And I Don't Know How To Kiss, Somebody Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.