Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Please Help Shes Playing Games With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Shes Playing Games With Me (1041 Views)

Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Shes Playing Games With Me by loricara: 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
I think she's lying sh said she got into an accident and loose her memory.....I think she's lying because her sis never supported our relationship coz we are from different tribe and we study in different state

1 Like

Re: Please Help Shes Playing Games With Me by loricara: 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
please read

Re: Please Help Shes Playing Games With Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
Falling for such rubbish will have you become a true MUMU...

Where was the accident?
What hospital did she end up in?
How did she get home if she lost her memory
How did she know you were her BF since she has no memory
If family don't like you then they would have never told about you (thus easily got rid of you)

1 Like

Re: Please Help Shes Playing Games With Me by Igetmyown247: 12:54am On Jul 15, 2019
Lol, she’s pulling a telemundo or whatever soap opera she watches on you. “She lost her memory” indeed. I have to laugh.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Shes Playing Games With Me by Rosay15(f): 5:18am On Jul 15, 2019
Igetmyown247:
Lol, she’s pulling a telemundo or whatever soap opera she watches on you. “She lost her memory” indeed. I have to laugh.
.. as in ehn, I can’t stop laughing ; cheesy) very funny ; cheesy).
I don’t know some people go to this extent oh, if you don’t want him as your bf why can’t you just open up than be playing nonsense games cheesy.. if op fall for this then nah you Dey sing for.. lol
Omo see brother
Brother wey ...... grin
I’m sorry but this thing is very funny grin

Modify: For a seconds, let’s say she saying the truth, what you need now is to find out from her friends or anyone close to her that you know and clear your doubts.
I think that will help.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am 27 Years And I Don't Know How To Kiss, Somebody Help!!! / Any Akwa Ibomite Here??.. Pls Help Translate This / Ladies, Can You Pray For Such Husband??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.