Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now (2881 Views)

Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now / I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Emmadoc: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
I've been toasting this fine girl for 6 years now, but she keep saying she has a boyfriend, that she can't date me...

I really love her, please help me out, what do I do to make this girl mine.

I'm 21 years old...
Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Jashub: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Emmadoc:
I've been toasting this fine girl for 6 years now, but she keep saying she has a boyfriend, that she can't date me...

I'm 21 years old...
You're idle and your hormones are working overtime. Find a hustle and become successful first before chasing a woman who won't give a damn if you're alive or not

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Lilpen3758: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
6 Years?? If to say u serve oga u for don dey cashout big time now

17 Likes

Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
If the girl say she no like you, leave her alone.
No be by force for her to like you.
Body no be firewood.
Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Emmadoc: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Doja2000:
If the girl say she no like you, leave her alone.
No be by force for her to like you.
Body no be firewood.

But I love her
Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by AvalonSpace(m): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Wooing a girl since 15 years of age..
I fear o!

5 Likes

Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Emmadoc:

But I love her
you know say na woman she be. If woman no like you e dey very difficult to make her like you.
Just forget about her and move on. She no be the only woman for this earth.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by bigcee(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Emmadoc:

I'm 21 years old...
Wahala dey o grin

Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by MJBOLT: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
6 years?? undecided that's enough time for someone to finish their secondary school education,you are still young and your time is precious,use it wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Xristars(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
lol.
you get mind, who taught you how to woo at 15? how old is the girl you are wooing?
Oya, stop dat and focus, it tough out here.
Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by JaneYave(f): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Use all the energy in you to make it in life. When you own the cash, you will be happy with what you see.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Nicklaus619(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Person way been dey SS2 that time go done finish university serve, you dey here they toast babe, for 6 years agabaya undecided
Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Bbass1990(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Can't you see the hand writing on the wall?
If you are still wooing a girl for good six years it seems your life isn't improving, 100level medicine student that year is already a doctor now ooo....

3 Likes

Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Cerebellum: 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
OP is a mumu man
Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Shellsploit: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Legend of the wooer!

1 Like

Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Offpoint1: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lol,
Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
6 years ago, Jeff Bezos wasn't one of the richest men in the world but you have been pursuing woman since then. Continue pursuing her, if she no gree, maybe her daughter go gree in another 6years.
Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by EmzyT: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Emmadoc:

I'm 21 years old...

I wanted asking you of your age not until you mentioned it yourself! You're still very young (Probably mommy's boy, still eating mama thank you) So when you grow up, I will tell you how foolish you were at this age smiley
Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by stanliwise(m): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Emmadoc:

I'm 21 years old...
You should find a piece of paper,
Jot the next date you will retry. Let’s just say January 2022.

Until that time don’t ever go out of your way to woo her and concentrate on yourself. If that date reach try for a week and if not then write another date e.g August 2022 and keep on like that.

You will then understand that you shouldn’t be doing what you’re doing
Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by emmancipated(m): 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
Just hold on till the 7th year, you'll get here.
Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by mytime24(f): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Keep toasting her for another more 6 years undecided

Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Yohans(m): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
6 years is the duration of years you spent in secondary school. Now remaining for you to spend like 10 years to continue wooing her.
Breakdown of the 10 years you will spend is below;
4 years - degree in wooing
1 year - service in wooing
2 years - masters in wooing
3 years - PhD in wooing
After all the above and she no gree maybe you'll start reasoning logically.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by GeneralPula: 12:54am On Jun 05, 2021
The moniker above me is nearly right..

After reaching out to the gods on your matter, they said you’ll have to toast her for 60years..
Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by deltateam: 5:16am On Jun 05, 2021
Emmadoc:

I'm 21 years old...

You started wooing her from 15 years?

Misplaced priority.
Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Cholls(m): 5:19am On Jun 05, 2021
JaneYave:
Use all the energy in you to make it in life. When you own the cash, you will be happy with what you see.
my sister but why be say na you first bring Moni come this Mata?
[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]
Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Macnnoli4(m): 6:14am On Jun 05, 2021
Just be in her boyfriend's shoes and imagine you had a girlfriend, would you like anyone snatching your girlfriend simply they like her. She is taken already so better look for someone else
Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Vision101(m): 6:56am On Jun 05, 2021
Stop all your life plans and continue wooing her for another six years. After all it's a course.
Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by iamyemiakins(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Na small pikin still dey do you
Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Ritzybeauty(f): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Lilpen3758:
6 Years??
If to say u serve oga u for don dey cashout big time now

Swears.. Lmao

1 Like

Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Robertgreene1(m): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2021
you must be an idiot...
Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by Ishilove: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Emmadoc:

I'm 21 years old...
I like your spirit. Don't give up, son

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now by ChiefSosa(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2021
Kidnap her!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reality About We Women / How D'u Like Your Gal/guy, Fat Or Thin? What Other Description(s)? / Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.