Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures (33580 Views)

A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures / This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Ignore and continue unlesss u want to destroy the thread with ur own hands.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Adaibeku(f): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Ignore and continue unlesss u want to destroy the thread with ur own hands.
Dont mind him ,wen they do yoruba kind of politics , did dey know it will result to this ,they are busy hating igbos thats y they ar d only Apc state in ss n se,
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2019
kiss you planning on vacation? Edo state is the place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Adaibeku(f): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
smiley
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adaibeku:
Exactly the yorubafulani politics, luk at mud houses everywhere even an abandoned mansion ,Doctored wt high definition digital cameras
Igbos ar 5% and u ar 1000% Tell how it can ever help you , thats the quote of a primary school dropout u analyse now , Ask yourselves does it really matters ,
A politician uses tribalism to win election instead of goodwill and good manifestos ,Even a fulani and afonja in bushes and mud roofs respectively say d same ,While their politicians laff ,You are d only state playing yorubafulani politics because of increase in islam ,
Àll this dosent matter but having a cretible environment for true commerce and infrastructural development , but No they sing 10% about while their loliticians laff them,
Heavens knows if igbos are replaces wt white people they will stil laff them of 5% and those White will never rule for the fear of division

visit Benin

2 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Greatzeus(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Topics like this should be the ones gracing front page,so as to present our states and country in good light but....it might not generate the traffic topics about tribal supremacy and political arguments will generate,so trust someone will rather let it rot at the background instead of front page.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Greatzeus(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adaibeku:
Exactly the yorubafulani politics, luk at mud houses everywhere even an abandoned mansion ,Doctored wt high definition digital cameras
Igbos ar 5% and u ar 1000% Tell how it can ever help you , thats the quote of a primary school dropout u analyse now , Ask yourselves does it really matters ,
A politician uses tribalism to win election instead of goodwill and good manifestos ,Even a fulani and afonja in bushes and mud roofs respectively say d same ,While their politicians laff ,You are d only state playing yorubafulani politics because of increase in islam ,
Àll this dosent matter but having a cretible environment for true commerce and infrastructural development , but No they sing 10% about while their loliticians laff them,
Heavens knows if igbos are replaces wt white people they will stil laff them of 5% and those White will never rule for the fear of division

English please,that's Nairaland lingual Franca,don't understand the language you wrote up there, completely senseless. Try to edit and repost thanks

10 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Ttipsy(f): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
one thing unique about Benin city is the way the city is planned. viewing from google map makes it most planned in Nigeria.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by iluvdonjazzy: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
Excaperx:
I believe in the power of social media, before now people even Edo themselves always accuse Edo state of witches and prostitutions but I took it upon myself to change that stereotype.

I created different usernames defending my ethnic group not matter the social media and I've seen the good results.

I'll be posting pictures of good things in Edo state so that people won't see the state as one backward, underdeveloped state
yes good idea. EDO NIMOSE

2 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by able20(m): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
TANID:
Beautiful But I Don't Think I Will Ever Visite That State In My Life

I Hope Everyone Understand The Reason Why ?

Please Don't Used My DP O o o o
Hmmmm!
But not All Bini piple be witch naa

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by iluvdonjazzy: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
TANID:

Hmmmm!
if una say Benin people be witch wetin una go come call ijebu people?

3 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Iriruaga100(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
I tell anyone who care to listen, Benin is the most planned city in Nigeria. Town planning is strictly adhere to. But the city lacks good internal road.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Westbestside: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adaibeku:

An idiotic fool looking for ways to bring yorubas into the thread. Trying hard to cause fight between Yorubas. Your plan failed you.

10 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Ttipsy(f): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
Iriruaga100:
I tell anyone who care to listen, Benin is the most planned city in Nigeria. Town planning is strictly adhere to. But the city lacks good internal road.
you on point, looking from the map, its quiet noted!

2 Likes

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Iamgrey5(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
The op is just using this to safe face

Expect his next thread to be pro Biafra and Anti Yoruba as usual.

Someone that wants all the Muslims in Edo to die forgetting that some monarchs in Edo are Muslims. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Iamgrey5(m): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
Westbestside:
An idiotic fool looking for ways to bring yorubas into the thread. Trying hard to cause fight between Yorubas. Your plan failed you.
Bro, you are trying by giving your attention to that jobless and bitter illiterate that types in shorthand cheesy

She can barely spring two sentences together without making a mess of the syntex. cheesy
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
Security nkor? We get am

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Excaperx:
cool are you talking of beautiful environment? Both day and night is peaceful
Well done cameraman you did a nice job in editing.
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
Excaperx:
Lagos
pH
Kaduna
Benin city. In terms of structure

Bear in mind Edo state is the least funded state in south south.

To put that into perspective, delta, bayelsa receives 3x what Edo receives
I doubt if the second and third are in Edo
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
Excaperx:
mhen obaseki is a magician. He has linked most middle class areas to the state centre such and sakpponba roads even the inner streets are been graded and maintain
sokponba road has been linked, to where if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ibos will soon move in in droves , destroy the whole place, then try to claim it by saying they developed it for the indigenes. They’ll soon claim it to be part of Biafra.
The rate of development in Benin city is as a result of many non indigenes.

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adaibeku:
All these are oshomohle mansion ,Uniben and Govt house ,luk at brownroofs everywhere just like in afonjaland,..

Am sure there is no single brown roof in your state.
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
TANID:

Hmmmm!
Wetin happen or somebodi press u for night? Or you awake up with your foam for river? Or you fought with a person
Tell us what happened.

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
One major problem of that city is power supply. BEDC is not helping matters over there. I hope the governor fulfill his promise on improving power supply as this has crippled many businesses and night life

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
But the poster should post other towns as Benin city isn't the only place in Edo. By the way op, what is the governor doing to reduce unemployment?

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by TANID(m): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
asuustrike1:

Wetin happen or somebodi press u for night? Or you awake up with your foam for river? Or you fought with a person
Tell us what happened.

Hahahahahaha! Na All Of The Above
And Many More

I Just Fair That State
Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Rossikk(m): 1:45am On Apr 30, 2019
Ttipsy:
one thing unique about Benin city is the way the city is planned. viewing from google map makes it most planned in Nigeria.

Thanks to the 13TH CENTURY planners of Benin City.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by MetaPhysical: 2:13am On Apr 30, 2019
Excaperx:
Fun fact about Edo state media.

The owners of two of the most biggest media Tv stations in Nigeria are from Edo state.

1)Raymond Anthony Aleogho Dokpesi is a Nigerian media businessman born in 1951 in Ibadan, Nigeria. His parents are from Agenebode, Edo state in a family including six sisters siblings. He entered the Nigerian mass media industry with his company DAAR Communications and set-up the Nigerian TV network Africa Independent Television (AIT)[1] He was the organising committee chairman of the People's Democratic Party national conference in 2015.[2]

2)John Momoh (born 1 July 1957) is a Nigerian broadcast journalist and the Chairman and CEO of Channels TV, an independent and multiple award-winning 24-hour news and media television channel based in Lagos.[2] He is widely recognized in Nigeria as a transformative industry pioneer with the 37-year-long career in news television broadcasting.[3]

You no dey shame? Please modify your post with pictures of Dokpesi and Momoh in traditional Edo hats.

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 30, 2019
Adaibeku:
All these are oshomohle mansion ,Uniben and Govt house ,luk at brownroofs everywhere just like in afonjaland,..

You are a disgrace to the ethnic group you belong to.

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 5:54am On May 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You no dey shame? Please modify your post with pictures of Dokpesi and Momoh in traditional Edo hats.
wait do you people think they are Yoruba? Smh

1 Like

Re: Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 5:55am On May 01, 2019
More

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NURTW Chairmen In Various States In Nigeria / Overloaded Vehicle Carrying Water Storage Tanks Spotted At Lagos-ota Express Way / Beautiful Nature Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba : Why You Should Consider Touring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.