Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married (27060 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Bossjakande: 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
safarigirl:
self control is a basic necessity. If you have no self control, it is a terrible trait and dangerous as well.

You should work on it. Sorry for sounding arrogant, it wasn't my intention
hmm no problem dear. tnx
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by ImaIma1(f): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bossjakande:
yes dear so true.how is ur baby

Perfect. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
folake4u:

Lol no be only grin grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by folake4u(f): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Freedominant:

Ebere mi, Nwa baby tongue Biko na?

Oga where've you been smiley.

Lol I'm fine oh.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
folake4u:

IamFreedom? shocked..
Oga where've you been smiley.

Lol I'm fine oh. biko edit my name from ya post wink
Yeah !!
Just on the low ( in Burna voice )
Really ?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by folake4u(f): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Freedominant:

Yeah !!
Just on the low ( in Burna voice )
Really ?

Lol no be only low undecided. I didn't miss you sha tongue.
.Yes oh. protecting my ID here.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
folake4u:

Lol no be only low undecided.
I didn't miss you sha tongue.

.Yes oh. protecting my ID here.

Like seeweusly?

I know you miss me gan gidi tongue You just won't admit it.

Done !! Modify yours.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by goodnewscliff(m): 8:23am On May 01, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

I am not. I think I give less energy this days. I hate doing all the work. I feel communication is a two way thing but most women want the man to do everything.
most Nigerian women plzzz
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by folake4u(f): 12:10pm On May 01, 2019
Freedominant:

Like seeweusly?
I know you miss me gan gidi tongue You just won't admit it.

Done !! Modify yours.

Lol I miss you small jor. Yeye undecided tongue.

Alright.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 01, 2019
folake4u:

Lol I miss you small jor. Yeye undecided tongue.

Alright.
E dey sweet me for my body o ( in Kunle's voice )

How life na Miss Agbejoro?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by folake4u(f): 10:23pm On May 02, 2019
Freedominant:

E dey sweet me for my body o ( in Kunle's voice )

How life na Miss Agbejoro?

See this one oh cheesy cheesy.

My brother, life isn't a bed of roses but we shall overcome smiley
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Emaprince: 7:51am On May 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

Funny truth.

Most guys have sex in their minds. It's like it is their right. Ask the guys quoting you if they can be in a relationship without sex.

Some guys would even say if there is no sex, she shouldn't expect him to spend a kobo on her.

Even the ones that keep longing for virgin brides cannot afford to wait till the wedding day before
they unravel her.

But in all of this, there are still men that can hold their side and respect your stance without looking outside for satisfaction. Because contrary to what guys make us believe, they can actually abstain but many are too sexually lazy to do so.
The deceit is the problem.

The thing is most girls already have some one knacking them, so they tell their suitors "no sex before marriage" to depict themselves as good girls with good morals who can go for months without sex..when some of them can barely go 2weeks in celibacy. Then the man will be starving himself thinking he has a gold trophy to clinch on the night of his wedding day, not knowing that one street urchin have been rough handling and digging his wife to be.... Even fukced her a day or week before the wedding. This is Naija, it happens often.

If its me, I will be suspicious and doubtful of the girls honesty the moment she start pretending like she can go long days without sex. I have seen a lot.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Nobody: 7:53am On May 03, 2019
folake4u:

See this one oh cheesy cheesy.
My brother, life isn't a bed of roses but we shall overcome smiley

But still, am seeing roses everywhere cheesy You looking like one you know?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by folake4u(f): 8:14am On May 03, 2019
Freedominant:

But still, am seeing roses everywhere cheesy You looking like one you know?

Kukuma wash me for washing machine na undecided.

Where you see me? shocked
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Nobody: 8:19am On May 03, 2019
folake4u:

Kukuma wash me for washing machine na undecided.

Where you see me? shocked

cheesy

Uptown !! For dream tongue
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by ImaIma1(f): 8:57am On May 03, 2019
Emaprince:
The deceit is the problem.

The thing is most girls already have some one knacking them, so they tell their suitors "no sex before marriage" to depict themselves as good girls with good morals who can go for months without sex..when some of them can barely go 2weeks in celibacy. Then the man will be starving himself thinking he has a gold trophy to clinch on the night of his wedding day, not knowing that one street urchin have been rough handling and digging his wife to be.... Even fukced her a day or week before the wedding. This is Naija, it happens often.

If its me, I will be suspicious and doubtful of the girls honesty the moment she start pretending like she can go long days without sex. I have seen a lot.

Aside the fact that those type of girls are deceptive, how does a man date a girl that someone else is sleeping with and not know? Except the guy is not discerning, he should suspect. Besides a lot of guys that meet such girls are actually having their karma served cold to them because of what they too have done (if they trll themselves the truth)
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by folake4u(f): 9:41am On May 03, 2019
Freedominant:

cheesy

Uptown !! For dream tongue

No wonder tongue
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Nobody: 9:44am On May 03, 2019
folake4u:

No wonder tongue

LOL cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Kingbones(m): 10:25am On May 03, 2019
safarigirl:

I give less energy as well at the beginning. I'm sick wnd tired of providing good conversation, sending pictures, giving brilliant advice to unserious ingrates that just want to waste my time, give me false hope and ghost on me because they couldn't get their dicks wet.

Nigerian men have been nothing but trash to me, so, maybe I'm not destined to be with any one of you. I'm sick of the rollercoaster, let me just come and go with nothing. Obviously, not everyone was meant to be with anyone.
How many Nigerian men have you met to conclude this?

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married by Kingbones(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
When will I also meet my dream man online? smiley
I have been sending you pm since 2002 yet you haven't replied...

Pity me na embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? / My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.