Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) (71531 Views)

Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) / David Oyedepo Car Collection: Why He Has So Many Luxury Cars? / 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yeye afonja slave
Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by Westsida: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
HospitalityDiva:
This man that was sending boxers to their early retirement.

I Dey tell you. 1 hard punch nah 7 die
Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by omoteacher(m): 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Iron Mike Tyson was a fighter/killer and not a good boxer. He could not fight beyond 8 rounds he will be exerted and wishing the fight could end. Though I enjoyed all his fight, he always fight to kill no room for entertainment or unnecessary prolonged fight like the real heavy weight boxers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by shogsman(m): 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
If he had invested the money he used in acquiring these cars, he could av been richer than Donald trump now.

Do you know the net Worth of Donald Trump?

3 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
RIP
Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by Christane: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
cassius clay A.K.A muhammed ali

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by ianq: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
It's strange to think that, like I look at this collection of cars and think 'what fugly looking cars!', 30 years into the future, dudes would possibly look at a picture of me posing next to the 2019 Merc A class(presently my dream car) and might go- 'what a shitty lil car!'

2 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by Thefarmer3: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
post=77960402:
THE REAL
G reatest
O f
A ll
T ime.....

He's up there with Cassius Clay (Noodles generations won't be familiar with the name we just mentioned tho'!) cheesy.

Someone old enough can help them!

grin And that's Muhammed Ali

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by solutionist: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
ednut1:
mention one prime fighter he beat. Holyfield twice, lennox lewis

Mike Spinks, Larry Holmes, Frank Bruno, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by Eke40seven(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
ianq:
It's strange to think that, like I look at this collection of cars and think 'what fugly looking cars!', 30 years into the future, dudes would possibly look at a picture of me posing next to the 2019 Merc A class(presently my dream car) and might go- 'what a shitty lil car!'
What fucking ugly cars? Do you know that each and every one of those cars are classics? The proceeds from the sales of one of that car will feed and comfortably house you for the next 15 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by hustla(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
The exact same thing will happen to Mayweather
Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by Pavore9: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
hustla:
The exact same thing will happen to Mayweather

Sad truth.
Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by xrenzy(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
post=77960402:
THE REAL
G reatest
O f
A ll
T ime.....

He's up there with Cassius Clay (Noodles generations won't be familiar with the name we just mentioned tho'!) cheesy.

CORRECT MAN! cheesy wink
You are so on point bro.
How d farming business dey go?
We pray for bountiful harvests for you sir!
Agriculture is the way to go in our darling country.
Keep it up! kiss
Muhammed Ali
Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by Starz825(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
post=77960402:
THE REAL
G reatest
O f
A ll
T ime.....

CORRECT MAN! cheesy wink
You are so on point bro.
Keep it up! kiss
See talk..I bet u don't know before nairaland uploaded a documentary of Mohammed Ali earlier today grin
Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by magzey: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hehehehe all na blow money get him these cars old school tyson?

Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by mctfopt: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
300 million dollars down the drain, that's the story of the typical black man and success. He simply has NO idea how to manage it.
Floyd Mayweather it will be your turn next.

Floyd is smart and into a lot of investments, dude ain't going bankrupt anytime soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by Catastrophe1: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Estellie:
Ugly cars undecided. Worwor man undecided.

Please where's Anthony Joshua.. My handsome fighter, the love of my lifecry cry kiss kiss kiss

grin
it's people like you that liquidated Tyson.. Now you're looked or Anthony Joshua. Thank God he is a good boy.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by OTayobami(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
We wey no come get money to buy, wetin we go use this one post do? Argue stupid arguments as usual about?
Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by Bizibi(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
Sl500 is a car to drive and enjoy,I don't know if the new generation of the brand is better than its ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by samsam2019: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
solutionist:
As for me, real heavy-weight boxing ended with this man.

All them Klitcko and Anthony Joshua are just holding forte, until another real heavyweight boxer emerges.
you can actually give props to Tyson without disrespecting other legends.

The Klitschko brothers were bloody good and Anthony Joshua is already a legend

5 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by airsaylongcon: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fight like Iron Mike
Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by cr7lomo: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
post=77960402:
THE REAL
G reatest
O f
A ll
T ime.....

CORRECT MAN! cheesy wink
You are so on point bro.
Keep it up! kiss

Which one is noodles generation...what's the big deal if u were born in the 70s or 80s ...abeg, anyone can get info from the net these days...y do u guys look down on people born in the 90s or early 2000?? Some of them hv achieved more than the 70s and 80s generation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by Estellie: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
Catastrophe1:
it's people like you that liquidated Tyson.. Now you're looked or Anthony Joshua. Thank God he is a good boy.
grin Naw, you've got it all wrong..
I'm a good girl too... wink
Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
96/97 till 2005
The year of baggy jeans
Jersey
Fubu jersey
Baseball jersey
Headband
Durag
Timbs boot
Wat a shame
No benz

2 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by airsaylongcon: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

Iron Mike Tyson was a fighter/killer and not a good boxer. He could not fight beyond 8 rounds he will be exerted and wishing the fight could end. Though I enjoyed all his fight, he always fight to kill no room for entertainment or unnecessary prolonged fight like the real heavy weight boxers.

But u know boxing then was about being killed or kill your opponent? Those guys didn't chicken out of fights with broken toes or failed drug tests? They got in the ringed and punched the opponent unconscious
Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by Estellie: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
cr7lomo:

Which one is noodles generation...what's the big deal if u were born in the 70s or 80s ...abeg, anyone can get info from the net these days...y do u guys look down on people born in the 90s or early 2000?? Some of them hv achieved more than the 70s and 80s generation
..You get power for talk..Biko leave dem to be forming elders... A time will come when they will wish they were younger... wink

2 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by aadoiza: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
Estellie:
Ugly cars undecided. Worwor man undecided.

Please where's Anthony Joshua.. My handsome fighter, the love of my lifecry cry kiss kiss kiss

grin
If that worwor man catch your AJ ehn...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by airsaylongcon: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
solutionist:
As for me, real heavy-weight boxing ended with this man.

All them Klitcko and Anthony Joshua are just holding forte, until another real heavyweight boxer emerges.

No! That's a lot of disrespect to the Klitschkos. Those guys boxed mehn

3 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
cr7lomo:

So the post means we are looking down even on family members born in the noodles generation too?!
The day you STOP taking life and issues too serious, it is from that moment you will start advancing in life.

Normally we ignore kids like you, but posterity will judge if we don't put you on the right path at this moment.
What are elder ones for noodles boy?!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Overloaded Car Spotted At Karim-Imogen Lagos... / Cars Fall Inside Water / Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.