Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) (71529 Views)

Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) / David Oyedepo Car Collection: Why He Has So Many Luxury Cars? / 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by ianq: 8:23pm On May 02, 2019
Eke40seven:

What fucking ugly cars? Do you know that each and every one of those cars are classics? The proceeds from the sales of one of that car will feed and comfortably house you for the next 15 years.

Lol. My friend, easy. Break free of the poverty mentality.
I am fully aware they are priceless classics. That doesn't change my opinion they look fugly. Lol ..its my opinion, see? Opinions are subjective.
Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by Eke40seven(m): 11:56pm On May 02, 2019
ianq:

Lol. My friend, easy. Break free of the poverty mentality.
I am fully aware they are priceless classics. That doesn't change my opinion they look fugly. Lol ..its my opinion, see? Opinions are subjective.
I lived in a place called 'Starnberg, in Bayern. Just at the end of my street a big dealership where these types of classic cars are sold. I can see right through you. Proceeds from the sale of T
those cars will house you comfortably in Lekki or whatever high rise place you choose in Nigeria, cloth and feed you for the next decade. Plus enough change into the next decade.
Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by Catastrophe1: 7:43am On May 03, 2019
Estellie:
grin Naw, you've got it all wrong..
I'm a good girl too... wink
Lols I don't think so cheesy
Re: Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) by ianq: 9:23am On May 03, 2019
[quote author=Eke40seven post=78057236]
I lived in a place called 'Starnberg, in Bayern. Just at the end of my street a big dealership where these types of classic cars are sold. I can see right through you. Proceeds from the sale of T
those cars will house you comfortably in Lekki or whatever high rise place you choose in Nigeria, cloth and feed you for the next decade. Plus enough change into the next decade. [/quote

Lol. ..it gets funnier how I am trying to tell u I just think they look ugly but you keep insisting on viewing things only through the eyes of their economic value. But you seem intelligent enough. Ok. Again -
Of course, each of these cars costs a lot of money and, converted to Naira would indeed go a long way in liberating the average Nigerian man(are u?) from the shackles of poverty. I know, lol. But, aesthetically, they look ugly to me! Lol. Don't u still get it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Overloaded Car Spotted At Karim-Imogen Lagos... / Cars Fall Inside Water / Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.