Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,014 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage (31672 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Cross: "Posting Your Nude Video Was Never A Mistake" / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Bizibi(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
In the end it is non of our business, she will carry her cross alone in the marriage.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by sapeleboi(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
amaniro:
Who is this fool called uche and why is he always masturbating on people's life choices?.Biko leave Regina my sister,she choose to follow the old man and not sucking the balls of broke fuckboys!

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by bubunei: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
People are very concerned about what is not their business. Marrying that man was her choice. All you people crying for age gap shey you'll also raise her child when she gives birth and send her gifts since you are so concerned about her life and HER CHOICE. Women making their own choices is what feminism is about so the concern is appreciated, but y'all can take several seats and worry about your own failing love lives
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by MissRaine69(f): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
BABANGBALI:
I ate season movies
Make sure you add sufficient pepper and salt.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by MissRaine69(f): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
bubunei:
People are very concerned about what is not their business. Marrying that man was her choice. All you people crying for age gap shey you'll also raise her child when she gives birth and send her gifts since you are so concerned about her life and HER CHOICE. Women making their own choices is what feminism is about so the concern is appreciated, but y'all can take several seats and worry about your own failing love lives
You assume they have love lives .....

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by BABANGBALI: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

Make sure you add sufficient pepper and salt.
to fok you just dey hungry me walahi
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by bubunei: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
delugajackson:
Other countries have advanced in science and technology, making ground breaking discoveries, artificial intelligence is getting better each day, health of citizens have tremendously improved through the application of technology, thereby saving millions of lives daily. Others have taken it upon themselves to clamour for change, protesting against the ineffeciency of their leaders.

Others even started a revolution that ended the reign of dictators, power-drunk fascists and mass-murderers, but what Nigerians concern themselves about is which old man's wrinkled balls a 19year old internet-wh.ore chose to suck. Take a moment and check your account balance and then ask yourself if there's any single reason you should give a fvck about something that doesn't add a single kobo to your bank account.
she's married and still a wh0re? you people can never be satisfied. in your attempt to sound unbothered you sure sound hella bothered

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Ginalex(f): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
franchasng:
Leave Regina alone angry

It is better a young girl from a poor family marries a 50yrs old man who will take care of her, take care of her family and also gives her a secured future in this financially difficult time than for the young girl to be jumping around sleeping with broke guys forming young and handsome, who have only prick to offer.

The so called young and handsome guys u all want Regina to be dating or be with will still cheat on her and still they won't take care of her financial problems and won't also marry her at the end of the day.

Before u criticize Regina Daniels, pls first criticize:

1.) Aisha Buhari
2.) Sade Okoya
3.) Omotola Jalade
4.) Bianca Ojukwu
5.) Ooni of IFE's new wife
6.) Alaafin of Oyo's wives
7.) Iwuanyanwu's wives
8.) Lara Oshiomhole

And even US President Donald Trump's wife too, nonsense people angry
And for your mind, she'll be a faithful wife to Ned abi? When you get daughter, and she reach Mrs. Nwoko age, dash am out to the highest bidder even if he's as old as Methuselah. undecided
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by 136Aderiyike188: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
ok

@/@/

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by bubunei: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

You assume they have love lives .....
dead grin grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by MissRaine69(f): 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
BABANGBALI:
to fok you just dey hungry me walahi
I don’t play with small boys.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by BABANGBALI: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

I don’t play with small boys.
I have your size
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Legalese(m): 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
This one would not face his acting career. He has turned into a corporate commentator on people's lives. Jobless mofo

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by henrysam(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Harrymig1:
Biblically this is not right but what do I know
Checknyiur bible very well not the one your osdtor is preaching to you.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by henrysam(m): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ginalex:
And for your mind, she'll be a faithful wife to Ned abi? When you get daughter, and she reach Mrs. Nwoko age, dash am out to the highest bidder even if he's as old as Methuselah. undecided
Even the one that is if your age might not be faithful if that is your thought.
Have you heard any rift from the okoyas, but check our celebrities of same age marriage. It always end up in chaos
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by segun18(m): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
Can't people mind your business for ones! Ernie Bernistone..Formula one race inventor is 83 and his young beautiful wife is in his 30s.Leave Regina alone.I suspect Envy is the bottom line .We have serious issues in Nigeria like Kidnapping,Robbery and Cattle Rustlers to talk about.

Let's come together to put this Govt on their toes because they are becoming Lethargic' Pls let's be serious for once!
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Lammyz(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
amaniro:
Who is this fool called uche and why is he always masturbating on people's life choices?.Biko leave Regina my sister,she choose to follow the old man and not sucking the balls of broke fuckboys!

Broke Bleep boys like you!
I know you’ve never had #100000 as savings in your life but you keep criticizing guys who’re hustling every night and day just to make their daily pay.
Think twice before you post anything here.
Will you be happy if your girlfriend jilted you?

MUMU JEWS
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by wonder233: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
Best comment I've read in a while... If a fraction of Nigerians think this way, this country would have been far better than it currently is... Maximum respect.
delugajackson:
Other countries have advanced in science and technology, making ground breaking discoveries, artificial intelligence is getting better each day, health of citizens have tremendously improved through the application of technology, thereby saving millions of lives daily. Others have taken it upon themselves to clamour for change, protesting against the ineffeciency of their leaders.

Others even started a revolution that ended the reign of dictators, power-drunk fascists and mass-murderers, but what Nigerians concern themselves about is which old man's wrinkled balls a 19year old internet-wh.ore chose to suck. Take a moment and check your account balance and then ask yourself if there's any single reason you should give a fvck about something that doesn't add a single kobo to your bank account.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
Harrymig1:
Not true.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
Harrymig1:
Not true. It is man-made stereotype thinking
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Bonapart(m): 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
amaniro:
I think you are the only fool here
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by nonxo007(m): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
delugajackson:

God bless you for this comment, I just used it on my whatsapp status and Facebook

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Luvinghubby: 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
I will never allow my younger sister to become 5th wife to a man old enough to be our father . Am sure the mother agreed because of money {kudi, Owo, egoh}
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Akuruoulo(m): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
amaniro:

where they sense for this thing wey u write?
mehn I can't find any sense inside am
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Akuruoulo(m): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
delugajackson:

u make sense pass the boy wey commented before u
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Akuruoulo(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Harrymig1:

u really don't know anything
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Comygino: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
The f-cks are back!!!
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Akuruoulo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
franchasng:
Leave Regina alone angry

It is better a young girl from a poor family marries a 50yrs old man who will take care of her, take care of her family and also gives her a secured future in this financially difficult time than for the young girl to be jumping around sleeping with broke guys forming young and handsome, who have only prick to offer.

The so called young and handsome guys u all want Regina to be dating or be with will still cheat on her and still they won't take care of her financial problems and won't also marry her at the end of the day.

1.) Aisha Buhari
2.) Sade Okoya
3.) Omotola Jalade
4.) Bianca Ojukwu
7.) Iwuanyanwu's wives
8.) Lara Oshiomhole

waitn be take good care for 19yrs and 59yrs matter ?
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Christafarian(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
franchasng:
Leave Regina alone angry

1.) Aisha Buhari
2.) Sade Okoya
3.) Omotola Jalade
4.) Bianca Ojukwu
7.) Iwuanyanwu's wives
8.) Lara Oshiomhole

Criticize Emmanuel Macron too.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Akuruoulo(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
franchasng:
She is 22+, going 23yrs

you are right , we have seen it here before.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Kingspin(m): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
delugajackson:

We are into the world of social media and what is trending will not cease
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage by Hades2016(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
amaniro:
simple question : would you allow your 18 years old son bring a 59 years old woman for marriage ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects / Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef / Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.