Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him (32715 Views)

Man Rants After His Wife Didn’t Serve Him Food At A Couple’s Dinner / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by Redhotycecold: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Here we go again.
Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
A lot of people are Jobless in nigeria, just Like me. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by Dreambeat: 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
End time mom.Marry the daughter at your own peril
Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by greatermeme: 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
post=77967092:
Girl, tell mom Cook or leave the relationship in peace now.

It is a personal decision.
No need for ya mom to rant or vent to you!

Hmmmmmm, what do we know?!
Funny you! The girl you're seriously advising is not even on Nairaland! Save that energy for tomorrow!
Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by meobizy(f): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
My exes are exes for a reason.
I don’t go back to my shit, wetin I dey find there?
I spend all my time fucking the next babe.
Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by bluefilm: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mother and Daughter, 2 idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by poseidon12: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ambber:
How convenient to get everything recorded. Obviously staged

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Larryallovernig:
He come dey fight her

This your picture needs more deliberation than the unserious mom with her daughter.

I don't understand it... it looks like she gripped his blockos and he gripped her everything. I was staring at the picture for close to 2minutes. Looks confusing... make we decipher

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by pressplay411(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
ZWorld:
Here is a hilarious video of a Nigerian mum ranting after her ex-boyfriend demanded she cooks him fresh food and wear long hair.

A twitter user who shared the clip of how her mom reacted after her ex made such ambiguous demands, got people talking.

In the viral video on social media, the ex-boyfriend during a face time with the girl's mom, demanded she cooks soup for him with fresh fish with reasons that he's still single and very famished.

Below are the screenshots;

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-mom-rants-after-her-ex-boyfriend-demanded-she-cooks-for-him/

Is this what our generation has turned parenting into?
Children who should look up to their parents now mock them publicly?
Won't the ripple effect be extended to the grandchildren?

Where did we get it wrong?
Was it travelling abroad?
Was it pursuit of education or wealth?
Was it abandoning some of our esteemable culture?
Or was it miscommunication of Faith?

I pray we come to our senses and exchange the rebrobate minds back to where they belong- the animals. God help our generation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by Oblivionsmiles: 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
I'm not understanding the caption and story line. Whose ex, the mum's or the daughter?

If it's the mum's, how come she still does boyfriends with a daughter as old as that...openly for that matter. I am seriously confused o, somebody please explain to me.

I've got lovely gifts for any occasion
Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by shogsman(m): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
One thing I've noticed about this forum is that ppl here got zero joy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by fx45(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
Cumtroller:
Moni Osibodu or is it Moni Osibanjo?

Like Mother Like Daughter. Truly, Afonja’s have no shame...
I spit on Afonjas

Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by 88Chidiebube140: 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
alright

@/@/

Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by Angelawhite(m): 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
post=77967092:
Girl, tell mom Cook or leave the relationship in peace now.

It is a personal decision.
No need for ya mom to rant or vent to you!

Hmmmmmm, what do we know?!
you remind me of 2go room . Please don’t turn here to another 2go room with your childish comments on every thread

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
Rule 2 in life : Ignore nonentities in life begging for attention!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by Excuzeme: 12:53am On Apr 30, 2019
moshoodn:
Failed generation..

Mum and daughter..

I think the 'Ex' na village guy otherwise, he should not keep wasting his money on the old hag but should instead, switch to the daughter, for the "fresh fish".

No be me talk amo, na De Devil made me do it.
Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by Excuzeme: 12:55am On Apr 30, 2019
fx45:
I spit on Afonjas

Go wash your dirty, stinking mouth and stop spitting tuberculosis all over nairaland joor......Mgbeke. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by oruma19: 3:17am On Apr 30, 2019
Am i the only one who doesn't understand this? A mother (married I presume) doing face time with her ex boy friend, hears stupid things and tells her daughter who in turn, decides to inform us on social media. Maybe I don't get it, plz I need someone to explain the scene that just played out. Should a responsible woman that has a grown up daughter be chatting with an ex? Let alone doing face time. They must have been seeing each other and having sex i guess. Naija women are speedily turning to black Americans in the ghetto. Watch the MAURY show u all will understand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by Honeycum84: 3:31am On Apr 30, 2019
Hmmmmm Nawo
Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by 9jaRealist: 6:59am On Apr 30, 2019
dominique:
So her mum is still having boyfriends at her age

Why not? Is she dead?
Abegi, body no be wood. cheesy

Meanwhile, we have a 59-year old dude marrying a 19-year old teenager, and even yeyebrities are lining up to congratulate him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by 9jaRealist: 7:02am On Apr 30, 2019
oruma19:
Am i the only one who doesn't understand this? A mother (married I presume) doing face time with her ex boy friend, hears stupid things and tells her daughter who in turn, decides to inform us on social media. Maybe I don't get it, plz I need someone to explain the scene that just played out. Should a responsible woman that has a grown up daughter be chatting with an ex? Let alone doing face time. They must have been seeing each other and having sex i guess. Naija women are speedily turning to black Americans in the ghetto. Watch the MAURY show u all will understand.

You presume wrong...
Because she is apparently a long-time divorcee.

Motherhood is not a death sentence - just like fatherhood never is!
>

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by 9jaRealist: 7:10am On Apr 30, 2019
Dreambeat:
End time mom.Marry the daughter at your own peril

Naija please...
Many NLers would fight each other to marry her - once they realize she is Canadian-Nigerian! grin

Nothing but love for Moni...
One of those raised and educated abroad (w/ full papers), but still chose to come hustle for a Dream in Naija! Much respect!!
>

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by OluOlaLekan(m): 7:19am On Apr 30, 2019
I think these attitudes don't bode well for the younger generation's prospects of peaceful relationships. If I have had a disrespectful girlfriend somewhere in the background, this just scares the shit out of me the more.

Older peeps, endeavour to model goodly traits.
Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2019
gypsey:
A lot of people are Jobless in nigeria, just Like me. tongue
but are you even in Nigeria tongue
Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 30, 2019
9jaRealist:

Naija please...
Many NLers would fight each other to marry her - once they realize she is Canadian-Nigerian! grin

Nothing but love for Moni...
One of those raised and educated abroad (w/ full papers), but still chose to come hustle for a Dream in Naija! Much respect!!
you don't mean it, you get her phone number. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by Aymoi: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2019
grin grin ori iwo ati iyalaya e ti check out
Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by mranova(m): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2019
Forget this story, she will do it.
Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by oruma19: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2019
9jaRealist:

You presume wrong...
Because she is apparently a long-time divorcee.

Motherhood is not a death sentence - just like fatherhood never is!
it makes sense to me now. Thanks for explaining. Now I understand it might even be the dad of the young girl. I'm sorry for wrong assumption
Re: Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2019
Charelsz:
but are you even in Nigeria tongue
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? / Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? / Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.