Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? (12880 Views)

Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix) / When You Thought Your Phone Was Charging Overnight (photo) / Funny Beliefs We Had When We Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Odunnu: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
As a lil child,I always watchd my parents seated on the driver's seat and place their right hand on the passenger seat,looking behind and the car moves in reverse. I never knew they operated some buttons. I tot if you seat there and place a hand on d oda seat then the car moves
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by dani1luv: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2010
Now thAT was really STRANGE
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Kunbee: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2010
I used to think white people didn't poo poo
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2010
Actually i taut white people's poo was white,until i saw a white man's poo
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by kodylicky(f): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2010
Creamish:

. .if a bird was flying in d sky and u face it with your hand outstretched and your 2 fingers (d fingers next to the thumb on each hand) crossed, the bird will fall down. . grin

i still do dat embarassed grin
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by airbender(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2010
as a child i taught dat matches was very expensive
and i call UNCOUNTABLE (OGATABLE)

and i dont eat chicken cause i taught it will do coo-coo-ru-coo in my stomach grin
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Lolajoy(f): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2010
I'm really enjoying this.Mine is really weird.
I use 2 think people live in d t.v and dat actors really died in movies.
I use 2 think dat NEPAS are very tiny n they live in fans,bobs,cooker e.t.c i tot of lots n lots of things n it's really funny when i remember stuffs like dat.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 3:40am On Oct 15, 2010
Lolajoy:

I'm really enjoying this.Mine is really weird.
I use 2 think people live in d t.v and dat actors really died in movies.
I use 2 think dat NEPAS are very tiny n they live in fans,bobs,cooker e.t.c  i tot of lots n lots of things n it's really funny when i remember stuffs like dat.

Hahahahahahaahh!
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Akuviv: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2010
I thought adults don't poo so was very eager to become one so that I will quit defecating. Guys imagine my shock running into my dad coming out of the loo, shocked shocked the whole place boomed like hell. I realised he actually did poo cos it took over 30mins before the air refreshened. I was kind of disappointed in him cos he was my mini-Idol that never pooed.

Now I know better! cheesy
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by adetunrayo(f): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2010
really funny
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by kodylicky(f): 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2010
interesting thread. brings back old memories
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Akuviv: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2010
FUNNY INDEED!

I used to think that trees sped past our vehicle while my dad drove the car. when you swallow a guava seed, it will grow on your head, that way we kept away from all seeds.

When pelicans flew past, we spread our wings mimicing them and singing '' leke leke bango give me finger'' believing that we will get a white streak/mark on our finger nails.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Lolajoy(f): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2010
Ours is leke leke baboo give me water finger.Sometimes it works you know,we get 2 c white marks on our nails
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by TYTAN(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2010
i use to think Lagos ibadan express road was actually straigth like a ruler, and u could see ibadan if u stand at the lagos toll gate
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Akuviv: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2010
@ LolaJoy: yes people do see white marks but I cannot really say it came from flapping hands and chanting to the birds grin grin

I used to think the sky touched the earth where my line of visibilty ends.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by cathrinne: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2010
oh ! its a great discussion to refresh the childhood. I was thinking about to be a king with some followers. Still I remembered all the activities like to wear a dress like a king , crown etc.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by dollykeyz(f): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2010
wen there is a lightening, then God snapped me.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by StudioCFR(m): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2010
i'm still searching for the joke tongue
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Mobinga: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2010
Studio CFR:

Hater angry angry
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 3:28am On Oct 19, 2010
Studio CFR:

Who said it's about jokes?
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Lolajoy(f): 8:19am On Oct 19, 2010
@studio keep searching n u will find it.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2010
Lolajoy thanks
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by oweniwe(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2010
I used to wonder how many trillions of dry bones are in the earth since the time of adam and eve
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2010
As a child,I used to think adult doesn't fart(mess) bt now i know beta.
I used to say "until fathermore" instead of until furthermore.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2010
As a child,I used to think adult doesn't fart(mess) bt now i know beta bcoz as an adult i dey troway.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2010
As a child,I used to think adult doesn't fart(mess) bt now i know beta bcoz as an adult i dey troway.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 12:29am On Oct 20, 2010
Akuviv:

FUNNY INDEED!

I used to think that trees sped past our vehicle while my dad drove the car. when you swallow a guava seed, it will grow on your head, that way we kept away from all seeds.

When pelicans flew past, we spread our wings mimicing them and singing '' leke leke bango give me finger'' believing that we will get a white streak/mark on our finger nails.

Rotflmaooooooooooo!!!
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by kaygenx123(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2010
I used to think 'phcn' have their office in heaven. 4 real!!!. And that if u put a card on a ceiling fan, the fan will start rolling itself.lol!
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Akuviv: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2010
@ RUG: Cannot help myself either grin grin that's the innocence of a child.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by kaygenx123(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2010
@odunnu. Wat sort of username is dat?
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by slap1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2010
I wanted a baby brother or sister and wished my mum (God bless her soul) would start eating lots of food so that her tummy would grow big and she'd get pregnant.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by slap1(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2010
Studio CFR:

Yeah, me too. Till you came around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For Funny Pictures, Meme Freaks Come In And Update Your Meme Library Here / Some Crazy Minion Funny Images To Light Up Your Day / Pronounce This As Fast As You Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.