Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? (12774 Views)

Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix) / When You Thought Your Phone Was Charging Overnight (photo) / Funny Beliefs We Had When We Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Natasha2(f): 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2011
I thought all maps were drawn in the shape of the Nigerian map
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Sophizzy(f): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^Me too.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Natasha2(f): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2011
^really? cool cheesy
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by mikuz(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2011
First time i saw a sim card i taught it was just an ordinary paper used to support the phone's battery.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by wfred(f): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2011
I thought "success" was pronounced as "sucsex"
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by wfred(f): 7:59am On Jul 27, 2011
thought that "success" was pronuonced as "sucsex"
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Gift4all(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2011
Rocktation:

@GIFT4ALL- They're telling passersby not to urinate/shite there.

Rocktation:

Either that or they really don't want anyone advertising nothing on their walls. But someone did confirm the former.

Thank you very much.

I use to have this strange thought that I was the only real human being and that God just put all other people around to test me and see whether I qualify to benefit from whatever God created me for.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by mikuz(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2011
^ na from small pikin your own start.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 01, 2011
Used to think when chickens or dogs are having intimacy, jst nack nail on the flour, dem go join 2geda - all na FABU
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2011
Natasha,,:

I thought all maps were drawn in the shape of the Nigerian map

Ha!
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by watchme(f): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2011
My elder sister told me when my father died while I was still 4 years that during his one year remembrance (my dead father) will come back to life again.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by sallee(f): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2011
i thought cities had different sky colour and wanted to travel n see how beautiful they are, and was sooo angry 2 see that its all thesame, #funny#
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by asas(f): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2011
used to fink dat wen a mechanic, plumber ,carpenter ,infact the workers in my house den dat if any of dem sits on d swing or chairs dat u wld become like dem wen u grow up, funny thing is i wld pick up a marker or even stone and mark out d chairs and my lil one wld avoid the chairs or swing ,

used to fink babies were dropped infront of the gate and the parents wld pick dem up and take care of dem now i no better

used to fink i cud change my surname as a child cuz it was long and cudnt pronounce it hehe so as my brothers ,

also used to fink u cud pray for wicked pple to die ie i used to pray for my grandma to die and d woman is till alive til 2morow

as a kid i used to fink cookin was easy wld den take a pot from the kitchen and go outside put sand in d pot and mix wit water and use a stick to stir and take d sandfood to my dad
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 3:45am On Aug 27, 2011
asas:

used to fink dat wen a mechanic, plumber ,carpenter ,infact the workers in my house den dat if any of dem sits on d swing or chairs dat u wld become like dem wen u grow up, funny thing is i wld pick up a marker or even stone and mark out d chairs and my lil one wld avoid the chairs or swing ,

used to fink babies were dropped infront of the gate and the parents wld pick dem up and take care of dem now i no better

used to fink i cud change my surname as a child cuz it was long and cudnt pronounce it hehe so as my brothers ,

also used to fink u cud pray for wicked pple to die ie i used to pray for my grandma to die and d woman is till alive til 2morow

as a kid i used to fink cookin was easy wld den take a pot from the kitchen and go outside put sand in d pot and mix wit water and use a stick to stir and take d sandfood to my dad

lollllllllllllll
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by tope3x(m): 5:13am On Aug 27, 2011
i use to call an ACTOR OF A MOVIE APTOP , LOL
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by freecocoa(f): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2011
As a kid I used to think my dad was my mum's brother and that one should't eat something that fell to †ђξ ground cos †ђξ devil has touched it.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by jokingmary(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2011
I thought the governor of my state ruled the world
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by mikuz(m): 11:16am On Aug 29, 2011
^lmfao!
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by jokingmary(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2011
I also used to think that I was the only real human being
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by mikuz(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2011
^now you know better,the opposite is actually the case.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2011
jokingmary:

I also used to think that I was the only real human being

So others where what, Aliens?
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by seanreid: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2011
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by koolJ1(f): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2012
I used to think the whole world was ignorant in on somfin until I knew about it e.g used to thibk the president was under the governor in each state I.e each state had its own presido buh wen I realized my folly,I was like 'oh they didn even know that before now' lol
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ijaolatai(m): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2012
When I was a kid, I do think we will all grow to be hairy like Monkeys!

I do think rat was always in d refrigerator at night.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2012
The frist time I was forced to eat indomine I had serous stomach ache cos I tot I had eaten oyibo guniea worms.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by horlarbycee(f): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2013
as a kid wen ma elder one's beat me I used to tell dm dat 1 day I wil grow up nd dy wil be smal lyk me and i wil beat the hell out of them ;Das a kid wen ma elder one's beat me I used to tell dm dat 1 day I wil grow up nd dy wil be smal lyk me and i wil beat the hell out of them
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by juman(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
Some more older guys used to point to moon "pointing" to Chief Awolowo sitting on the moon. grin
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
As a kid,I always thought all cartoon characters were real and always imagined them around me. Even the ones in Archie Comics too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbagaun Villa / Pronounce This As Fast As You Can / These Are Some Of The Funniest Nigerian Tweets Of 2016!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.