Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? (12777 Views)

Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix) / When You Thought Your Phone Was Charging Overnight (photo) / Funny Beliefs We Had When We Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Akuviv: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^ grin grin abeg who told you that? deserves an award
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by simplymee: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2011
i used to think that awon' eleha' were masqurades that would catch you like gbomo gbomo' , this feeling made me 'take off'; i know better now.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by BB013(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2011
Not a thought but a deed, pronounced penalty
andPENARITY till my sweet momma corrected
me

Lol grin
I was beaten to correction.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by simplymee: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2011
I confess to dat one too o. d area wey man grow always affects ur vocab u know. Na d place of flogging to correct na im i no like.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by salemdv(m): 2:15am On Apr 08, 2011
First time i went to the island with my mum i shouted mum see london america. And kept answering why those mighty house were built on water.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by cdoffx(m): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2011
Used to think 'post no bill' means NEPA keep off your bills.
Used to think children will just wake up to find themselves grow up,so they will have to wear dad or mum's cloth before mum goes to market to buy their's for them
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 08, 2011
I thought only old people was suppose to die, learned that was not true the hard way,yikes.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by cdoffx(m): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2011
Believed that the moon has a driver and thats why it seems to follow you when walking
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by skfa1: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2011
1 "Do not hesitate to contact us" , me think say na something danger  grin

2 When I was young me think say woman dey wee wee through same place of giving birth but later realise that there is another hole above.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by skfa1: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2011
B_B013:

Not a thought but a deed, pronounced penalty
andPENARITY till my sweet momma corrected
me

Lol grin
I was beaten to correction.

Na penarity you dey call am, me I dey call am penaroro grin grin
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by cdoffx(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2011
Used to think the manhood is just for urinating and that people only sleep on top of each other is sex.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by cdoffx(m): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2011
Used to think the manhood is just for urinating and that people only sleep on top of each other is sex.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by daroz(m): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2011
As a child, i thought my dad was the strongest and smartest person on earth. Felt he can beat anybody who messes with me
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 12:20am On Apr 09, 2011
illicit:

I use to think white men live on heaven, And when a plane takes off it lAnds in heaven, Cos that's where america and britain is, And that actors sneak into our tv and video players at nite to so we can watch them play the next day, Gone are the days,

this is one funny thought
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by simplymee: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2011
When I was much younger, I thought that eating a seed along with its mother fruit will cause the seed to germinate in my stomach.

I also thought that, for a woman to give birth, her stomach will be torn open and the baby brought out directly throught the stomach. lol grin
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by KakiP(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2011
I used to wonder how my Mum had a Mum
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by simplymee: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2011
lol.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Dno1gurl(f): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2011
Yeah i thought abroad was in heaven,
When its raining and the sun is also shining,dat means that a lioness is giving birth to a cub embarassed
When birds are flying,u stretch your arms toward the sky and sing'' Chekeleke give me 1 white finger'' then u look at your finger and then you'll some white spots on your finger,
nd lots more,   cheesy
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Akuviv: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2011
daroz:

As a child, i thought my dad was the strongest and smartest person on earth. Felt he can beat anybody who messes with me

Come guy, thieves no come una house before to change that mind set of yours? cheesy
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2011
More please
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Thirst4Lif: 2:27am On Apr 12, 2011
As a child whenever I'd see an old photo of someone who'd passed away I always wondered, since they were dead, how the photographer got

them to smile.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Akuviv: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

As a child whenever I'd see an old photo of someone who'd passed away I always wondered, since they were dead, how the photographer got

them to smile.
grin grin he told them to say ''cheese !'' wink cheesy grin
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Tingles(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2011
I wanted to see the people talking in the radio, I ripped many radio sets apart, broke some, shone torchlight on the speaker with an eye closed. . .

My conclusion: Radio people are too smart/small to be seen.

I also thought all t.v programs were happening live.
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by klear(f): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2011
I use 2 tink my momma was a virgin even after giving birth 2 my bros & sis embarassed embarassed embarassed now I knw better. grin
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2011
Tingles:

I wanted to see the people talking in the radio, I ripped many radio sets apart, broke some, shone torchlight on the speaker with an eye closed. . .

My conclusion: Radio people are too smart/small to be seen.

I also thought all t.v programs were happening live.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ishilove: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2011
I used to think babies were born through the navel. I believed it right up to JSS3. When watching music videos i used to wonder how come the musicians changed their costumes so fast for each shot.
I believed the tricks in rent-a-ghost were real. I believed Nigeria and America were the only countries in the world
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Akuviv: 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2011
I used to think that once a woman conceived, she would stay off sex till after nine months ! shocked Come to think of it, I was a teenager embarassed
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by phemi3: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2011
I used to think that the number of sun we ve in this world is up to 1 million because when u re at home u will see d sun; @ school d sun; @ my hometown another sun. That makes me think , when i was small, but now i understand better!
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by jokingmary(m): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
I used to think that God throws babies down into a woman,s womb and if an unwanted pregnancy is gotten then it means that God missed his shot sad
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Ruq: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2011
Akuviv:

I used to think that once a woman conceived, she would stay off sex till after nine months ! shocked Come to think of it, I was a teenager embarassed

me too and then i'll be like so the lady's husband gotta wait for 9months b4 he shags?

jokingmary:

I used to think that God throws babies down into a woman,s womb and if an unwanted pregnancy is gotten then it means that God missed his shot sad

this is one crazy thought
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by Jonjnr(m): 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2011
i used to think whenever it was rainin that God was pourin water away.

i used to think sex was an outright sin, whether married or pre-marital

i also thought that one day, that beggers will finish all the money in the world,
Re: Strangest Things You Thought As A Kid? by jokingmary(m): 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2011
I also used to think that houses are thrown down from heaven and the first person to get it becomes the landlord and this made me angry whenever our landlord as of then came to take his rent,
I would be almost forced to confront him because he was lucky to get a house for free and is using it to make money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbagaun Villa / Pronounce This As Fast As You Can / Jokeafrica Blog Update!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.