Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia (1729 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by Naijaalive(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2019
BBN’s Angel weds his Canadian model girlfriend, Felicia, today, in PH, Rivers State.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/BBNaijas-Angel-Weds-His-Canadian-Model-Girlfriend-Felicia.html

1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by Naijaalive(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2019

1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by SUPERPACK: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2019
I love this type of wedding, no room for haters.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2019
See wedding. 9ja gal with no foreign citizenship to offer u. Go gv u list and demand u spend big for wedding. Abeg angel see u in canada abeg. Team foreign o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by mysterydude: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2019
nice one
Re: BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by UniQue84: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin am kind of jealous man this is what you call wedding ..wedding that brings relief cheesy

A Canadian citizen that is GOAL cheesy

Angel congratulations.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
What happened to Ahneeka? anyway HML.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sharp guy tongue Congratulations
Re: BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by jonath0012(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hmmm.. I see most Nigerians guys wishing to marry Canadian babes all for green cards.

That is a smart move. But what will happen to our Nigerian babes?
Re: BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by SUPERPACK: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
jonath0012:
Hmmm.. I see most Nigerians guys wishing to marry Canadian babes all for green cards.

they are not ready for a cheap wedding like this.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
look at Angel grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by 420active: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
This some real brokearss wedding. Congrats though.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
420active:
This some real brokearss wedding. Congrats though.
i don't think so, looks more like a court wedding.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by Nobody: 1:46am On May 01, 2019
Lolz grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by nanakgh(m): 5:57am On May 01, 2019
jonath0012:

Ned Nwoko and his ilk is what they like. We young blood are going to have to settle with foreign women who won't shun us at our hustle stage
Re: BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by ednut1(m): 6:00am On May 01, 2019
jonath0012:

many of them are paying for their own weddings but coding it. With time they will get sense and begin to accept simple wedding. I have a friend who saved 1.5m and used it for wedding. Today he cannot see 300k to save cos of bills
Re: BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by akejujoe(f): 6:28am On May 01, 2019
Congratulations
Re: BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by jonath0012(m): 6:53am On May 01, 2019
ednut1:
many of them are paying for their own weddings but coding it. With time they will get sense and begin to accept simple wedding. I have a friend who saved 1.5m and used it for wedding. Today he cannot see 300k to save cos of bills

Seriously, it is just waste of money. Money that could have been invested and used to improve their life.

I don't know why our ladies here dislike a simple wedding so much. They will tell you it's once in a life time so it has to be elaborate. Most annoying thing they may not even add kobo to the wedding expenses, yet they want the guy to spend all his life saving and even borrow join.

Anyway, some guys are getting smarter now.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by jonath0012(m): 6:56am On May 01, 2019
nanakgh:

Ned Nwoko and his ilk is what they like. We young blood are going to have to settle with foreign women who won't shun us at our hustle stage

You can say that again. No Nigerian lady wants to settle with a struggling guy, they quickly term him "broke."

If foreign ladies will make the difference, so be it.
I just hope they will not cry fowl later that Nigerian guys are scarce.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia by ednut1(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2019
jonath0012:

Seriously, it is just waste of money. Money that could have been invested and used to improve their life.

I don't know why our ladies here dislike a simple wedding so much. They will tell you it's once in a life time so it has to be elaborate. Most annoying thing they may not even add kobo to the wedding expenses, yet they want the guy to spend all his life saving and even borrow join.

Anyway, some guys are getting smarter now.
The day i found out pre wedding pics cost as much as 300k i was weak. The last wedding i went for na normal working class banker he be. Spent over 3m. I open mouth. Hall 650k, decor 300k, food 800k, cloth over 300k, Video and photo 180k, list 400k, drinks like 300k. Guy i open mouth. Den bachelors and hen bul shit. Gosh. Money wey fit build house or run business

(1) (Reply)

. / I Do Part Time Dating, Call Me If Your Girlfriend Is Boring- Nigerian Lady. / Is These GIRL Good To Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.