Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Is These GIRL Good To Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is These GIRL Good To Date? (1712 Views)

Lady Wants To Suck God's D*ck For Being Good To Her / If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? / Ebira Girls And Hausa Girls - What Its Really Like To Date Them - Binoosmart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is These GIRL Good To Date? by cybernaut(m): 8:05am On Mar 15, 2020
Hello Romantic Friends,
I meet these girl few weeks ,we meet each other along the street and we agree to keep the dating in motion so that we can know each other more. Later on we are on phone conversation she told me to send her air time which I did to know if she is the type that appreciate things irrespective of how little it might be. She don't even bother to call me back maybe to say "thanks I got it" so that in the future I can do more as the case maybe. I even called her to know if she got it but not picking but these is the reply I got from her on Facebook. "Good morning, I miss your call. Thanks for last night" but before she send these message on Facebook I was the one that engage her on chat to know if she got the airtime I sent to her. Please friends I need your positive answer about these because my mind is telling me that these girl is an ungreatful type and I don't like wasting time with ungreatful people. Thanks
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by Froshloaded: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2020
I feel that, you know the Red flag already, don't stress us grin

3 Likes

Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by cybernaut(m): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2020
Froshloaded:
I feel that, you know the Red flag already, don't stress us grin
okay sir but you should have said I should not stress you than us because also contribute to others.

2 Likes

Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2020
Tell her to return your airtime.

She’s a hoe!!

Not the hoe for farming but an ashewo angry

1 Like

Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by Davash222(m): 8:32am On Mar 15, 2020
IMO, I think you've invested so much in that girl.
For me, investing airtime on a head that can't recite 36 states and capitals is a bad investment.
You're a bad investor! shame on you!

Besides, no Nigerian girl is good to date.

2 Likes

Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by Edyice: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2020
Uncle have started wasting his time already , waiting for thank you grin

Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by proclinician: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2020
She's not one bit into you she only wants what she will get. Most girls will say yes to any man that asks them out so that they will keep getting handouts that's why i have an excuse for the least please sub for me request so they call me stingy and some call me poor. I like women but I'm not stupid.

1 Like

Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by tillaman(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2020
grin you seriously don’t get the fact that she’s not a good catch at all, you will end up spending more and who knows if she already exhausted the airtime on some guy that she’s begging to visit, life no balance true true!!
I don’t vibe with send me airtime babes though!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by allandutch: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2020
cybernaut:
Hello Romantic Friends,
I meet these girl few weeks ,we meet each other along the street and we agree to keep the dating in motion so that we can know each other more. Later on we are on phone conversation she told me to send her air time which I did to know if she is the type that appreciate things irrespective of how little it might be. She don't even bother to call me back maybe to say "thanks I got it" so that in the future I can do more as the case maybe. I even called her to know if she got it but not picking but these is the reply I got from her on Facebook. "Good morning, I miss your call. Thanks for last night" but before she send these message on Facebook I was the one that engage her on chat to know if she got the airtime I sent to her. Please friends I need your positive answer about these because my mind is telling me that these girl is an ungreatful type and I don't like wasting time with ungreatful people. Thanks
Keep telling yourself that nonsense if it helps you sleep at night.
You that you send the card either because you just didn't have the balls to say no or you're afraid that if you do say no she wouldn't talk to you anymore or you think sending the card will increase your chance of getting the... Stuff( or a combination of all of the above ).
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by Froshloaded: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2020
cybernaut:
okay sir but you should have said I should not stress you than us because also contribute to others.
Okay angry
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by cybernaut(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2020
allandutch:

Keep telling yourself that nonsense if it helps you sleep at night. You that you send the card either because you just didn't have the balls to say no or you're afraid that if you do say no she wouldn't talk to you anymore or you think sending the card will increase your chance of getting the... Stuff( or a combination of all of the above ).
you reason poor because maybe you don't give or share with someone even giveaway to needy
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by cybernaut(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2020
proclinician:
She's not one bit into you she only wants what she will get. Most girls will say yes to any man that asks them out so that they will keep getting handouts that's why i have an excuse for the least please sub for me request so they call me stingy and some call me poor. I like women but I'm not stupid.
. Correct guy you are on point I just test her with just 200 Airtime and I get the answer straight.
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by cybernaut(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2020
tillaman:
grin you seriously don’t get the fact that she’s not a good catch at all, you will end up spending more and who knows if she already exhausted the airtime on some guy that she’s begging to visit, life no balance true true!!
I don’t vibe with send me airtime babes though!!
Thank you
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by cybernaut(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2020
Davash222:
IMO, I think you've invested so much in that girl.
For me, investing airtime on a head that can't recite 36 states and capitals is a bad investment.
You're a bad investor! shame on you!

Besides, no Nigerian girl is good to date.
No am wise guy just 200 air time to test her for the first time. First spending.
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by cybernaut(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2020
stupidity:
Tell her to return your airtime.

She’s a hoe!!

Not the hoe for farming but an ashewo angry
No spending 200 airtime for the first time to her is not spending but to test the wheel.
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by luvyaself95(m): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2020
YOU'RE SOUNDING LIKE SIMP PUKES angry
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by yanabasee(m): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2020
There are some things that we don't even need people's opinion to make decisions......

In my 200level, some years ago.... I was crushing over my primary school mate that was living very close by....

So I started hooking her up for discussion and to be a regular nice guy to her...

But, on one of those days, she'd be complaining and always complaining.. How she lost her father and and how her mother is suffering to take care of her and her siblings and how she's stressing out to meet her daily challenges... I'd often listen to her and console her with nice motivational words....then crack some jokes to lighten up her mood....

it was barely three days that we met that she demanded for a recharge card of N200 Airtel. I rushed to scratch her and she didn't call back,.. tried reaching out to her but she wouldn't pick up..

I gave up and she flashed me later in the evening.... I called back to know what was the problem.... she said she was sleeping and the phone was silent.. So we speak briefly and I ended the call...

From that day till date, she never called.... and I never called too.... I don't even think I will be able to recognize her if I see her today...

3 Likes

Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by Davash222(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2020
cybernaut:
No am wise guy just 200 air time to test her for the first time. First spending.
A bottle of green bottle would have been a better option for that 200Naira
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by Anijay1212(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2020
Bros shebi you have done the testing and you have seen the result abi? Now RUN...
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2020
No matter how little, just appreciate.
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2020
yanabasee:
There are some things that we don't even need people's opinion to make decisions......

In my 200level, some years ago.... I was crushing over my primary school mate that was living very close by....

So I started hooking her up for discussion and to be a regular nice guy to her...

But, on one of those days, she'd be complaining and always complaining.. How she lost her father and and how her mother is suffering to take care of her and her siblings and how she's stressing out to meet her daily challenges... I'd often listen to her and console her with nice motivational words....then crack some jokes to lighten up her mood....

it was barely three days that we met that she demanded for a recharge card of N200 Airtel. I rushed to scratch her and she didn't call back,.. tried reaching out to her but she wouldn't pick up..

I gave up and she flashed me later in the evening.... I called back to know what was the problem.... she said she was sleeping and the phone was silent.. So we speak briefly and I ended the call...

From that day till date, she never called.... and I never called too.... I don't even think I will be able to recognize her if I see her today...

So she used you just to get airtel 200naira?lolzzzz funny
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by Anijay1212(m): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2020
yanabasee:

You get correct head.
Dont mind op.
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by Anijay1212(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So she used you just to get airtel 200naira?lolzzzz funny
And also close better door against herself.
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2020
cybernaut:
. Correct guy you are on point I just test her with just 200 Airtime and I get the answer straight.
Lemme paint a different picture. Possibly she was owning airtel or mtn credit so immediately she loads, dem zap am. She got busy with other stuff but later reached out to you and thanked you for last night. Most time when we have negative thoughts about something or someone, Innocent moves and actions might get misconstrued to reinforce that negative thought. Just saying
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by cybernaut(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2020
Davash222:

A bottle of green bottle would have been a better option for that 200Naira
not so your type spend much
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by Anijay1212(m): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No matter how little, just appreciate.
No they will never,na uncommon sence full their head.
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2020
Anijay1212:

And also close better door against herself.
When a door closes, another opens my brother. She probably wasn't into u at all... Yiu don't expect her to string u along cos u sent her airtime na
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by allandutch: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2020
cybernaut:
you reason poor because maybe you don't give or share with someone even giveaway to needy
What is this?
Are you saying that you sent the card because you - being the benevolent overlord - thought she needed it, and not because you were expecting anything in return?
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by Anijay1212(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lemme paint a different picture. Possibly she was owning airtel or mtn credit so immediately she loads, dem zap am. She got busy with other stuff but later reached out to you and thanked you for last night. Most time when we have negative thoughts about something or someone, Innocent moves and actions might get misconstrued to reinforce that negative thought. Just saying
Just saying? Abeg if na play stop am o...
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by Anijay1212(m): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
When a door closes, another opens my brother. She probably wasn't into u at all... Yiu don't expect her to string u along cos u sent her airtime na
But why try to be clever by half,is it not better to have many open doors?
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by gulfer: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2020
She baited many of you for cards and had to be sure before saying thank you to you... cool cool cool
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by Anijay1212(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2020
cybernaut:
Op you know the answer pls dont stress me too.
Lol...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) / See The Slay Queen Popular Naija Musician Is Banging [ Watch Video] / My Heart Melts Whenever I See Young Married Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.