Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had On Campus So Far? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had On Campus So Far? (1079 Views)

Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? / What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had On Campus So Far? by IzuomaIbe: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
I must say that the experience we have within our campus shape our lives when we grow up. Most of us get to experience somethings first on campus.

Look at this, it’s a long time ago like 6years now. I was in my first week on campus, I ran into a coursemate who appeared to be the best guy in our department though he was the shy type.

Weeks came and went on, our friendship grew into something that seems like we had became close friends. I was 16 years and wasn’t in for much in a relationship but I knew I liked him.

He expressed his feelings to me while it synced with mine. We didn’t get intimate as he agreed to my request that we keep intimacy out of it. During our IT, he visited my house and that was the last time I saw his face. I didn’t hear anything more from him nor any of his friends say much even as he had only one guy, Imoke whom he walked with sometimes. He never introduced me to his family or anyone close to him. I had gone to his hostel to look for him when I resumed but he was not there even a pin of his property was not found.

I received the shock of my life when I went on facebook and traced his friend list to see if I could reach any of his family members. I found a lady added to his family member’s list. I asked her of Jonah. She didn’t respond for days even as I said hello many times. When he was not responding, I had to explain to her that Jonah was my course mate in school and that ever since he visited my family house weeks ago, I have heard nothing about him. It was then that she informed me that Jonah ... https://nibernet.com/question/whats-the-worst-experience-youve-had-on-campus-so-far/#comment-133
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had On Campus So Far? by krissconnect(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
It was a year back, when I left the lecture hall midway the lectures, on my way bak to my lodge, I saw a goat that looked like an animal, so the goat barked at me and before I could roar back, it developed wings and flew away. So I entered my Mercedes Benz car and drove a lil distance to the stadium situated beside the hostel choir auditorium and somtin else happened. D cloud became misty and log of crescent balls started falling from the eyes of the fairy queen that held the staff... So... undecided

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had On Campus So Far? by vetrovialMan(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
krissconnect:
It was a year back, when I left the lecture hall midway the lectures, on my way bak to my lodge, I saw a goat that looked like an animal, so the goat barked at me and before I could roar back, it developed wings and flew away. So I entered my Mercedes Benz car and drove a lil distance to the stadium situated beside the hostel choir auditorium and somtin else happened. D cloud became misty and log of crescent balls started falling from the eyes of the fairy queen that held the staff... So... undecided

Shebi I tell u say that thing no be scent leaves you no wan hear, oya see your life naa

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had On Campus So Far? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
krissconnect:
It was a year back, when I left the lecture hall midway the lectures, on my way bak to my lodge, I saw a goat that looked like an animal, so the goat barked at me and before I could roar back, it developed wings and flew away. So I entered my Mercedes Benz car and drove a lil distance to the stadium situated beside the hostel choir auditorium and somtin else happened. D cloud became misty and log of crescent balls startded falling from the eyes of the fairy queen that held the staff... So... undecided
if I slap you ehn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had On Campus So Far? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!!! What If Your Man Buys A Whip??! / Looking For A Friend In Abuja. / Bbnaija: Tacha Walks Around Semi-nude Covers Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.