Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Looking For A Friend In Abuja. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Friend In Abuja. (1077 Views)

Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by ItsLana: 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hey, I’m female and live in Abuja and I’m trying to make friends around here. Please I want to repeat that I’M LOOKING FOR FRIENDS ONLY for now. I’m 23, and I’m looking for someone in my age grade. Not compulsorily my age mate but could be a little older or a little younger (younger part for fellow females only lol). I’m really tall like 5’11(180cm) kind of tall and I’ll love to have tall friends too. I’m fat or chubby or thick or whatever name we’re trying to call it these days lol, so if you’re expecting an hour glass figure bestie, I’m not her sorry. So....if you’re in Abuja and you’re lonely and love to hang out or even stay indoors, relax, watch movies, series, all of it (which I much more prefer btw lol)...then reply to this post. Oh and I heard people love to insult of this site..so if for any reason you just feel the need to insult me, feel free and God bless you in advance. Xoxo

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by hazandino(m): 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
why not male ? all diz female and female thingz are not trusted sha�. ...
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by luminouz(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
I like them tall...
You're chubby too...yummy...I like them fleshy!

I'm not in abuja but Good luck on your search! wink
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by Lenon12: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
My name is Noah and am 25years, u can add me up
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by ItsLana: 4:45am On Aug 07, 2019
Haha. I wrote male and female there.
hazandino:
why not male ? all diz female and female thingz are not trusted sha�. ...
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by ItsLana: 4:46am On Aug 07, 2019
Lol..well, I’m only looking for friends and we might have a problem with that haha. Thanks
luminouz:
I like them tall...
You're chubby too...yummy...I like them fleshy!

I'm not in abuja but Good luck on your search! wink
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by luminouz(m): 7:20am On Aug 07, 2019
ItsLana:
Lol..well, I’m only looking for friends and we might have a problem with that haha. Thanks
Lol,I'm only being complementary
I'm sure we'll get along just fine
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by futuregovernor: 7:25am On Aug 07, 2019
Can you Bleep....,because fat girls are too lazy in bed.
I stayed in a nice estate,you will like my company.
If you know how to bleeped, Dm me please
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2019
ItsLana:
Hey, I’m female and live in Abuja and I’m trying to make friends around here. Please I want to repeat that I’M LOOKING FOR FRIENDS ONLY for now. I’m 23, and I’m looking for someone in my age grade. Not compulsorily my age mate but could be a little older or a little younger (younger part for fellow females only lol). I’m really tall like 5’11(180cm) kind of tall and I’ll love to have tall friends too. I’m fat or chubby or thick or whatever name we’re trying to call it these days lol, so if you’re expecting an hour glass figure bestie, I’m not her sorry. So....if you’re in Abuja and you’re lonely and love to hang out or even stay indoors, relax, watch movies, series, all of it (which I much more prefer btw lol)...then reply to this post. Oh and I heard people love to insult of this site..so if for any reason you just feel the need to insult me, feel free and God bless you in advance. Xoxo

chat me up then
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by spirul77: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2019
I stay in Keffi,dm me if you can be friends with a very boring short guy
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by Junkie1: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
DO YOU DO DRUGS OR ATLEAST SMOKE WEED? IF YES DM ME
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by ItsLana: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
If you can be a good long distance friend, then fine lol. But it’s strictly just friendship for me.
luminouz:

Lol,I'm only being complementary
I'm sure we'll get along just fine
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by luminouz(m): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
ItsLana:
If you can be a good long distance friend, then fine lol. But it’s strictly just friendship for me.
Sure...
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by Lionsbet: 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
luminouz:

Sure...

Bad guy!!
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by luminouz(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lionsbet:

Bad guy!!
Lol...I'm a gentleman o
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by Lionsbet: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
ItsLana:

I love fat girls and I'm willing to take a trip over to Abj to tap your lonely fatty ass! Lol. I love fat, tall girls with tight kitty. I'm guessing you tick all the boxes, damn that friend shit, your a fvcking naive Hot bisexual 23 year old who is yearning for escapades. I could give you what you want, What you say girl?
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by parcydrix(m): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2019
Lionsbet:

I love fat girls and I'm willing to take a trip over to Abj to tap your lonely fatty ass! Lol. I love fat, tall girls with tight kitty. I'm guessing you tick all the boxes, damn that friend shit, your a fvcking naive Hot bisexual 23 year old who is yearning for escapades. I could give you what you want, What you say girl?
Y don't u have sense?? She emphasized that she doesn't want to be in a relationship or a Bleep buddy but ur still here disgracing ur generation. Aren't u tired of thinking of just sex and actually do something wit ur life

4 Likes

Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by Lionsbet: 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
parcydrix:

Y don't u have sense?? She emphasized that she doesn't want to be in a relationship or a Bleep buddy but ur still here disgracing ur generation. Aren't u tired of thinking of just sex and actually do something wit ur life

STFU nigga. You don't know shiit
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by vincentjk(m): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
I've gotten a new friend already

I like your straightforwardness. I'm taller than you, light skinned and etc...

Just Dm me we'll continue on WhatsApp
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by ItsLana: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
You can Email me if you want
vincentjk:
I've gotten a new friend already

I like your straightforwardness. I'm taller than you, light skinned and etc...

Just Dm me we'll continue on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by vincentjk(m): 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
ItsLana:
You can Email me if you want

I did already

(1) (Reply)

"I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" / Spanish Sex Fly Drops / Pls House Whats The Best Response To Hmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.