Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) (55762 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
shey they said gender equality so why re you guys choosing where to be equal at? Pls don't reply o.. I'm not well...

@bolded obviously undecided

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Ikem11(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
The very first and last day I beat my woman she called a police.. When the police came I narrated to the police guy that the lady hold me on my dick that's why I hit her

The police guy gave her a slap for holding a man for dick na so me I slap the police man back for hitting my woman in front of me.

The police guy vex carry us both go station...

Since then my wife worship me like I never seen before cos for her mind I protected her.

That's makes me wonder the kind brain women have.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
PART 1 : MILE HIGH CLUB

How I brought the drugs onto the plane is a story for another day.

But I had an aging mother, a materialistic wife and an ever-hungry dog to feed.

I had a gambling habit as well and so I agreed to ferry the COKE to Brazil for a sum of $15,000 which is 5.4 million in this Buhari “CHANGI” Regime .

[img]https://i./Nc8O.gif[/img]

I got on Nigerian Airways at 12 noon en route Rio Di Janeiro after the usual delays and postponements.

A very pretty hostess, “RACHEL”, her name-tag read ushered me to 15C aisle seat. Our eyes met, a teasing smile on her lips and I thought “In another world, at another time”

I settled down in my seat waiting for take-off, marveling at how easy it was to beat Nigerian Immigrations.

A minute into the pre-flight safety instructions by RACHEL, a male hostess cancel host named “BUKAR” walked from behind and whispered into her ears.

She nodded and walked to the rear of the plane presumably to get refreshments. As she passed by me, she gave me a deep, undressing look. Like she wanted to give me an X-RAY. kiss kiss kiss My mum always told me how handsome I was cool

BUKAR was tall & bulky, rather too ugly and unfriendly looking to be in public service. I lost interest hearing him drone on and on. I closed my eyes….

Just as the plane took off, I heard a booming voice from the front of the plane say:

“Mr Chukwu-something shocked, you are under arrest for trafficking narcotic substances…..” shocked shocked shocked shocked

TO BE CONTINUED …...SCROLL DOWN THIS PAGE!
what is your problem oga? What is it nau?

Where is the rest if the story? angry
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Ikem11(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
The very first and last day I beat my woman she called a police.. When the police came I narrated to the police guy that the lady hold me on my diickk that's why I hit her

The police guy gave her a slap for holding a man for diiick na so me I slap the police man back for hitting my woman in front of me.

The police guy vex carry us both go station...

Since then my wife worship me like I never seen before cos for her mind I protected her.

That's makes me wonder the kind brain women have.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
I'm not not one to promote violence but I think in Nigeria women should carry guns

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

@bolded obviously undecided
you ought to know sarcasm when you see it..... tongue

Still Sha, being a woman is no passport to pissing off people that might get out of hand and pummel you. I'm no advocate for women beating men but women need to learn to use their heads n control their mouths. Besides, was there ever an outrage as this when strong women beat up weak men?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
what is your problem oga? What is it nau?

Where is the rest if the story? angry

Look at the last line....
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by chii8(f): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Philpham:
All Nigerian men are just beasts. No woman should touch them with a long stick. Cowards

My father is not a beast ooo,neither is my husband, brothers or my sons oooo.They are Nigerians.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Look at the last line....
it's still not complete joor sad embarassed
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
chii8:

My father is not a beast ooo,neither is my husband, brothers or my sons oooo.They are Nigerians.
don't mind that one.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
There are different kinds of love, a woman needs all of them including tough love, which this woman just got exposed to. It will do her spirit much good. kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
In as much as i dont support beating a woman, we shuld all not forget that we all have our limit. Not all men can stand to take what some ladies or women would say to you. some women cant even take half of what they say to guys but they are always ready to say shit. pls be mindful of what you say to "people" especially strangers cos it might end up badly for you. If there were no people like that, we would not have the word 'GENTLEMAN"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So the way he beat her make sense to you right?
Madam stop quoting everybody here, had it been is the lady that beat the man I know how you will react with joy, a lady like you her mouth is always running & spewing trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by kalufelix(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
Watch as some pussy assrs gon be whining with other pussiezz on such matters. They succeded in blackmailing the weak men into believing what they are not. It's in their DNA to misbehave they are women. Strangely they ask for it, sometimes you know they need it. Don't be a woman beater but don't say such things as "I'll never lay my hand on a woman"

Why do you think they keep going back to such r/ships where they get beaten.

No creature is above beating when they misbehave. Including man and woman. Even our loved pets gets tortured or beaten in one way or another when they misbehave to knock some sense into them.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Why the outrage? Men and women are equal.
of course... What is food for the geese... grin

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Adikam:
Madam stop quoting everybody here, had it been is the lady that beat the man I know how you will react with joy, a lady like you her mouth is always running & spewing trash

Do you know me from from anywhere to think I will react with joy like the way you guys are reacting to this one??

I will quote whoever I feel like quoting cos you don't control what I do,

It's like you don't know the difference between typing and running mouth so go and educate yourself more.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Praisesongz: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So because I didn't comment about it means I support it right? Or it means I shouldn't comment on this thread because of that? Pls take your sentimental thinking elsewhere.
bullcrap

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So what exactly is your point

Please ask him. He doesn't support it but deep down he is happy she got beaten.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by RTSC: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
You can't tell if you are truly born again until woman wey sabi abuse, face you, and you did not retaliate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by freemi(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Yeah, her mouth injured the man that you can physically see right? Doesn't he have mouth to injure her back undecided
wat d man has he, has gven it to her
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
freemi:
wat d man has he, has gven it to her

Potential/a woman beater angry

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

How? Did she slap the man in any way
she should hAve just walked. Why ignite a fight u don't wanna fight

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thats why one must never raise a daughter in Niggeria
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by freemi(m): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Potential/a woman beater angry
lols u wish
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
hmmm
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by Maski87: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
I beat my girlfriend like that one day I caught her coming out of one big man's house

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by suaveBrother(m): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I'm not not one to promote violence

but I think in Nigeria women should carry guns

angry angry are you confused

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by nick50(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Respect is reciprocal...u will be having an ordinary argument with a woman the next thing na hot slap u go get from her n she will continue boasting that if u argue more she will slap u more n got u locked up in a police cell..dear men this is getting too much I think women all over d world should be lectured on how to address n treat a man...remember d bible/koran said..if someone slap u that u should slap them back twice I have never seen were it was written in d bible DAT if d person DAT slapped u is a woman that we should see her as a weaker sex and run away...revenge is sweet
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by pkang: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So the way he beat her make sense to you right?
You don't you like the way he beat the hell out of her?
That girl is a possessed girl and she was only corrected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) by MoxxxxO123(m): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Abfinest007:
am not a woman beater but most men that criticize men that beat are cheaters they torment these women emotionally
what do are you implying will kip kwayet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me / What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.