Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

How I Deal With Forming Girls... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Deal With Forming Girls... (1978 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Deal With Forming Girls... by bigpriik: 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Some girls attitude can be annoying and frustrating especially when they are sure you love them I don't know why.just tell a girl how much you love her that's the end she will start jonseing and avoiding you lets be sincere here if you truly love a girl its very hard to let go even if she forms , can you relate to this of course.though sometimes they do it for their own benefit but this attitude can be self destructive to these girls if they overdo it but they don't know until its too late.

but I have device good ways to deal with this their behaviour they highlighted below

(1)use jealousy weapon: women cannot control jealousy yes that's why players can get any girl.have this abundance mentality women find it hard to resist a man that has many female options just ensure you are chiling with many pretty girls as possible jealousy is like magnet
if you are observant you will notice that your most of your girlfriends friends are attracted to you some of them might even be making unnecessary body contact like hugging ,breast contact yea that's jealousy at work its is the strongest emotion women feel.

(2)get her off your mind : its is one fact that people you don't like are always after you.try and get her off your mind as quickly as possible so ignore her and most importantly your body language must show you are happy without her.

these tips are important for you as a guy because nothing is worse than being in a relationship with someone who doesn't have any feelings for you be it lust,love ,infactuation etc
no matter how much you spend on her reality will catch up with you someday
cheers..

1 Like

Re: How I Deal With Forming Girls... by essenceplus: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
Beautiful. Short but makes plenty sense. Plenty plenty sense.

Show people you can be happy without them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Deal With Forming Girls... by MrPENIS(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
so fucking true
Re: How I Deal With Forming Girls... by united442(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
noted!
Re: How I Deal With Forming Girls... by luvyaself95(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2019
Excellent write up Nice Point of words
Re: How I Deal With Forming Girls... by bigpriik: 12:57pm On May 02, 2019
luvyaself95:
Excellent write up Nice Point of words
you mouthed
Re: How I Deal With Forming Girls... by starstaz(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2019
bigpriik:
Some girls attitude can be annoying and frustrating especially when they are sure you love them I don't know why.just tell a girl how much you love her that's the end she will start jonseing and avoiding you lets be sincere here if you truly love a girl its very hard to let go even if she forms , can you relate to this of course.though sometimes they do it for their own benefit but this attitude can be self destructive to these girls if they overdo it but they don't know until its too late.

but I have device good ways to deal with this their behaviour they highlighted below

(1)use jealousy weapon: women cannot control jealousy yes that's why players can get any girl.have this abundance mentality women find it hard to resist a man that has many female options just ensure you are chiling with many pretty girls as possible jealousy is like magnet
if you are observant you will notice that your most of your girlfriends friends are attracted to you some of them might even be making unnecessary body contact like hugging ,breast contact yea that's jealousy at work its is the strongest emotion women feel.

(2)get her off your mind : its is one fact that people you don't like are always after you.try and get her off your mind as quickly as possible so ignore her and most importantly your body language must show you are happy without her.

these tips are important for you as a guy because nothing is worse than being in a relationship with someone who doesn't have any feelings for you be it lust,love ,infactuation etc
no matter how much you spend on her reality will catch up with you someday
cheers..
Wella done Sir.
Re: How I Deal With Forming Girls... by essenceplus: 10:26am On May 03, 2019
Well. Done op.

Ubunja expand on this concept.
Re: How I Deal With Forming Girls... by ubunja(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2019
essenceplus:
Well. Done op.

Ubunja expand on this concept.
No Requests. No Dedications. Trust the DJ

Hey essence you do eBook covers?
Re: How I Deal With Forming Girls... by essenceplus: 11:08am On May 03, 2019
ubunja:
No Requests. No Dedications. Trust the DJ

Hey essence you do eBook covers?

Yes. I do ebook covers. I do great ebook cover designs and all other graphic illustrations like flyers, banner ads, logos etc.

Do you need a graphics designer for your projects?
Re: How I Deal With Forming Girls... by logan2(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2019
All the girls I have dated, I never told any of them that I love them

Join our WhatsApp tv for relationship tips and hook ups ,note: it's not a group chat,

https:///2349038752952?text=Hello%2C%20I%20want%20to%20join%20Dechymmy%20TV%2C%20my%20name%20is%20____
Re: How I Deal With Forming Girls... by Foodforthought: 11:43am On May 03, 2019
Very sensible post. And 100% true
Re: How I Deal With Forming Girls... by ubunja(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2019
essenceplus:

Yes. I do ebook covers. I do great ebook cover designs and all other graphic illustrations like flyers, banner ads, logos etc.

Do you need a graphics designer for your projects?
yes sir.

Yar I'm putting together stuff into ebooks and for net publishing. Just saw your work. Very nice.

Care to holla on WhatsApp? My digits are on my profile
Re: How I Deal With Forming Girls... by essenceplus: 2:43pm On May 03, 2019
ubunja:
yes sir.

Yar I'm putting together stuff into ebooks and for het publishing. Just saw your work. Very nice.

Care to holla on WhatsApp? My digits are on my profile

Thanks for appreciating my works Ubunja.

I'll chat you up on WhatsApp right away

(1) (Reply)

Must You Sleep With Him So That He Can Marry You? / Get Your Quality English Plain And Pattern At A Very Affordable / I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.