Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? (4829 Views)

Why We Hate Nice Guys / Since We All Admit We Hate White People / Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? by Nobodyperson: 2:38pm On May 04, 2019
MissRaine69:

You’re the poster child for Birth Control.
Last time I checked women can use birth Controls as well.
If she got pregnant, It's her own fault.
The baby is simply Her's to keep.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? by ThrillPlus: 7:22pm On May 04, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Let's be considerate here. The baby is not hers alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? by mamatwiny(f): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2019
Nobodyperson:

How old are you? As you age, you will feel ashamed you said this.

My first nanny is a single mother.
She told me when she took in ,she was very naive and not in school. She comes from a large family and nobody cared about the other . She never heard of birth control nor knew she was pregnant. In fact, she was even happy when her period stopped and hoped the period won't disturb her again forever. Let's not even continue with her story.

I used to think like you. I used to see single parents as wayward ppl till I nearly became one while I was blinded by love. He was an only son and we dated for years. Ppl said he was waiting for me to get pregnant, but I was very cautious as I had deep fear of getting pregnant b4 marriage. Even my close friends advised that I take in .
If I had done that, I would have ended up a bitter single parent. I am happy today that I was not deceived . Till today, he isn't married ooo. Some men are not just ready to get married but go about deceiving women

If it happens to your sister or anybody close to you, give them the necessary support to pick the pieces of their lives. Help them become somebody in life, at least to be able to train the child and fulfil her life ambition

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? by Omar09(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Sadly, people like you who see sex as a trading tool, Will never succeed to understand this issue. This woman didn't think she needed to be married to have sex before, why should she now? Should she now trade sex for upkeep? What would therefore make her any different than a prostitute? This woman should date a man, and if they dig each other like that then possibly marry in the future... But thinking that before she opens her legs again she needs to be married, is the reason why most remain living like miserable nuns.

Bro you get sense. I like your reasoning joorh
Re: Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? by Nzubedickson(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
I wish I could have one as a friend
Call m
Re: Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? by Obodo999(m): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Any woman that gives birth to a baby foolishly is on her own.
There's no law that says we men must stay, If she wants she can throw the child inside dustbin

Please ask GOD for forgiveness for this post.
Re: Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? by frozen70(f): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
As we have single mothers, there are also single fathers

We have to accept them the way they are because no one wishes to be a single parent

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? by ImaIma1(f): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Sadly, people like you who see sex as a trading tool, Will never succeed to understand this issue. This woman didn't think she needed to be married to have sex before, why should she now? Should she now trade sex for upkeep? What would therefore make her any different than a prostitute? This woman should date a man, and if they dig each other like that then possibly marry in the future... But thinking that before she opens her legs again she needs to be married, is the reason why most remain living like miserable nuns.

This got me too. Sex is used as trade by barter. Instead of giving free sex, she gives it in exchange for marriage. Its a terrible foundation to build a marriage on and a recipe for failure and abuse. It's like 1000 ways to have a failed marriage
Re: Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? by TheCongo2: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
mamatwiny:

How old are you? As you age, you will feel ashamed you said this.

My first nanny is a single mother.
She told me when she took in ,she was very naive and not in school. She comes from a large family and nobody cared about the other . She never heard of birth control nor knew she was pregnant. In fact, she was even happy when her period stopped and hoped the period won't disturb her again forever. Let's not even continue with her story.

I used to think like you. I used to see single parents as wayward ppl till I nearly became one while I was blinded by love. He was an only son and we dated for years. Ppl said he was waiting for me to get pregnant, but I was very cautious as I had deep fear of getting pregnant b4 marriage. Even my close friends advised that I take in .
If I had done that, I would have ended up a bitter single parent. I am happy today that I was not deceived . Till today, he isn't married ooo. Some men are not just ready to get married but go about deceiving women

If it happens to your sister or anybody close to you, give them the necessary support to pick the pieces of their lives. Help them become somebody in life, at least to be able to train the child and fulfil her life ambition

Very good write up.
May the Lord richly bless you

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? by TIMMZROYAL: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
This is very sad, most Nigerian men make it feel like a like every single mom is useless and if we continue this way our communities will be fill with single women.
ThrillPlus:
It is a fact: that in our society, many people hold single mothers in contempt. Should this be so?

Read more: https://thrillplus..com/2019/04/why-do-we-give-single-mums-hard-time.html

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? by ThrillPlus: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2020
TIMMZROYAL:
This is very sad, most Nigerian men make it feel like a like every single mom is useless and if we continue this way our communities will be fill with single women.

On point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE HOUSEMATE� / DJ Cuppy Reaction As Arsenal Wins FA Cup Trophy / Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.