Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,826 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon (4828 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Pick one of the three pictures below and draw. The person with worst drawing gets 1k card, 200 Airtel MB, and one of my books for free. I will decide the book it'll be.

Women are allowed to participate.

Haters, this is an opportunity to draw me the way you like and give it any caption you want.

An opportunity to make caricature of me and get money, MB, and book as a reward.

Modified: Pictures removed.

2 Likes

Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by Casan0va: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
First to comment.

1 Like

Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
I place a bet of #1000 recharge card that no one will draw any picture

10 Likes

Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by cappucino925(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
second to comment
Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by LMS1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mr Op sir anytime I try to draw u the tip of my pencil breaks,can u pls remove that black cap and shave your beards? I guess I can do better!

8 Likes

Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Will be ready after 600 years

4 Likes

Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by LMS1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
.Mr Op sir anytime I try to draw u the tip of my pencil breaks,can u pls remove that black cap and shave your beards? I guess I can do better!

1 Like

Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
thugmanwiz:
I place a bet of #1000 recharge card that no one will draw any picture

They have done it severally here on Nairaland for 5k each (for fun). This one is just for comic relief, not serious.

The only problems is: when it's time to give the winner the money, you'll refuse to redeem your 1k promise.

I hope you're not one of those audio promise-and-fail people.

I'll give the 1k you'll add to the runner up.

Modified: Pictures removed.

2 Likes

Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
The last picture lason. shocked grin

11 Likes

Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Second to the last is dope mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by lkillbrokehoes: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
In a saner clime, this guy would have been taken to a psychiatric hospital but here you guys are giving him attention/praising him because of 500 Naira card, poverty is really a disease.

20 Likes

Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
5hanklee:
The last picture lason. shocked grin

He got an alert for it. I ended up liking it more.
Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
In a saner clime, this guy would have been taken to a psychiatric hospital but here you guys are giving him attention/praising him

That's true, dear. Your opinion is valid and welcomed. All the best.

I told you I'm addictive and you'll keep coming to my threads so I can notice you and here you are seeking my attention.

The reason I kept you hooked on all my posts and make money while I sleep more than you and your *** is because I'm dumber than you and I'm also smarter than you.

I make money from being dumb and from being smart. In your case, you can't make money from any of them. 100k salary work is the highest you'll go and you'll even squander it on the women you call "hoes" and want to kill. You're lost and frustrated. You just need some likes and share to feel good.

I think there isn't a need to say the obvious. As long as I exist on this forum, you'll always be the one chasing me.

Smart/wise person attract.
Wayward/frustrated people chase.
(You'll forever chase me to get my attention and I'll forever attract you with ease).

grin grin

Just catching cruise with you, insignificant fellow. I can only dignify you with a reply on my thread to keep it moving, but outside my thread, I'll ignore you as usual. #Smile.

Marketing strategy 101.

Robert Greene would say, "Stir up waters to catch fish."

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by MeekySmudger(m): 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
iLegendd:
Pick one of the three pictures below and draw. The person with worst drawing gets 1k card, 200 Airtel MB, and one of my books for free. I will decide the book it'll be.

Haters, this is an opportunity to draw me the way you like and give it any caption you want.

An opportunity to make caricature of me and get money, MB, and book as a reward.
..Just saw your challenge now,give me time...
Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by qwertyboss(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
iLegendd:

make I try

2 Likes

Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by qwertyboss(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
qwertyboss:

make I try
Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
qwertyboss:

make I try

Lol.

Only with pen/pencil and paper is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by qwertyboss(m): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol.
Only with pen/pencil and paper is allowed.
Abeg bless me with the 200mb atleast I attempt nah... 08021248572
Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by Tominix(m): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Omoh, it has been a while since april last year
Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by qwertyboss(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
how about this

1 Like

Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tominix:
Omoh, it has been a while since april last year

Were you on ban?
Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
qwertyboss:
how about this

No.

It must be drawn on a paper and snapped. Using an app is not allowed.
Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by Tominix(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
iLegendd:

Were you on ban?
Nah, i just didn't login
Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lol...people really gat time for fun

The bet has been brought down
People who need fun can have their fun
ILegendd na man you be
Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tominix:
Nah, i just didn't login

As long as you were being productive, that will be great. I'll be leaving the forum on May this month. That will make it 5 years of being active here.

At least, I have tried. No be so? My turn to go on vacation like you.
Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
thugmanwiz:
Lol...people really gat time for fun

The bet has been brought down
People who need fun can have their fun
ILegendd na man you be

Honestly, I don't like when people promise money and fail. This is why I don't promise people money or bet, but when I do, I 100% fulfil.

Anyway, I'll increase it to 2k card to cover up your fake promise. There will be two winners.

The reason I dislike Buhari/politicians is because of this.
Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by ambitiouschap17: 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
iLegendd:

As long as you were being productive, that will be great. I'll be leaving the forum on May this month. That will make it 5 years of being active here.

Na Santorini you want to go, Abi Hawaii
Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by Tominix(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
iLegendd:

Yea' ahswear, it was a relief, but the forum looks different.
Wait? 5 years wow that is alot
Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by qwertyboss(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
iLegendd:

No.

It must be drawn on a paper and snapped. Using an app is not allowed.
is it a caricature that you want or what grin[quote author=iLegendd post=98301968]

No.

It must be drawn on a paper and n = int(input())

for x in range(1, n):
if x % 3 == 0 and x % 5 == 0:
print("ilegendd"wink
elif x % 3 == 0:
print("i"wink
elif x % 5 == 0:
print("Legendd"wink
else:
print(x)
is it a caricature that you want or what

1 Like

Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
ambitiouschap17:

Na Santorini you want to go, Abi Hawaii

Though, I'll leave the country soon, but I don't want to disclose info on it (to avoid DSS wahala because of all the crazy things I have said about the dog Buhari) and COVID-19 is hindering process too.

My main reason for leaving is being in a sane nation and my online businesses. Too many middle men are finishing my money. If I was in the US or UK, I won't need a middle man.
Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
qwertyboss:

is it a caricature that you want or what grin

A drawing.
Re: Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tominix:
Yea' ahswear, it was a relief, but the forum looks different.
Wait? 5 years wow that is alot

The 5 years was spent wisely at the detriment of my haters. I'll finally let them breathe soon. Dey don too suffer for my hand.

I have used them to gain popularity here.
Used them to write books.
Used them to promote those books.
Used than to catch cruise.
And even stole their girlfriends and money from them.

I'm wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? / Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life / Hot Female Graphics Designer Exposed Her Boobs In A Transparent Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.