Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof (37359 Views)

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Upton: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Who did you just called demonic? My brother forget what the media says, after Ogbemudia Oshiomhole is the best thing ever to happen in Edo State in terms of bringing developments to the masses. Till today, when Oshiomhole steps out in Benin, traders and artisans still leave their goods and run after him. Do you know whatever modern thing you see in edo today was done by Oshiomhole and there is nowhere, including villages you will go to in Edo State that you won’t see Oshiomhole legacy.
Traders in Edo north, right?

1 Like

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by greatermeme: 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77995202:

SAVAGE response of the year! cheesy
Ubiquitous Nairalander, the end of your days of ubiquity is drawing closer! You go fall like iroko tree! Start giving this a very serious thought:

1 Like

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by JasonScoolari: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Who did you just called demonic? My brother forget what the media says, after Ogbemudia Oshiomhole is the best thing ever to happen in Edo State in terms of bringing developments to the masses. Till today, when Oshiomhole steps out in Benin, traders and artisans still leave their goods and run after him. Do you know whatever modern thing you see in edo today was done by Oshiomhole and there is nowhere, including villages you will go to in Edo State that you won’t see Oshiomhole legacy.
Lol, he should not get close to Benin, he should just remain at Okpekpe because the average Benin man might just land a sharp cutlass on his rusted skull.

You never add what he did to teachers of the state? grin

1 Like

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Not everywhere Mr

1 Like

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by JasonScoolari: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
greatermeme:
Ubiquitous Nairalander, the end of your days of your ubiquity is drawing closer! You go fall like iroko tree! Start giving this a very serious thought:
Don't mind Felix Terungwa Dav AKA . grin
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Arabiandude: 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

Not everywhere Mr

Mention a place let me tell you what is there
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Professor Tony.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Arabiandude: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Upton:

Traders in Edo north, right?
Prior to the last general election, he was in Benin , new Benin market and walked up to 2nd east circular, what happened?
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by daymol(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
queensera:
Months after acquiring two lions, EdoState politician, Tonykabaka, gets himself a cute chimpanzee which he named a professor "Ndo" and a lecturer.

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/04/edo-state-politician-tonykabaka-gets-himself-a-chimpanzee-named-him-prof-video/

politician abi political thug.. e be like say mix up don dey somewhere try correct am..
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Mention a place let me tell you what is there
There is a school before Sobe along Akure Benin road. That school is in a bad shape. I remember the exact town but when I saw it I just shake my head.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Prior to the last general election, he was in Benin , new Benin market and walked up to 2nd east circular, what happened?
are you from Edo north? What tribe please and do you people are yourselves as part of the larger Edo family?

I'm doing a research
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by greatermeme: 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
He's a bastard f00l!

2 Likes

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Bluntemperor: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
are we so forgetful? Was this not the guy 'Kabaka'or writing you call am that kept a huge lion in his house? Haba now monkey how is he feeding them,mba am not understanding o?
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Is that mai suya's real name. so he is TIV
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by nymphomaniac(m): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Kabaka is a lout and a thug not a politician.

Well I guess that's what louts tag themselves as nowadays

1 Like

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Arabiandude: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Upton:

Oga don't start. I wouldn't want to argue over 2016 elections.

You are just confirming how you guys rigged election. The average Bini and Esan people (the zones with the highest population) didn't want Obaseki, right?. How then did he get that number of votes from Edo south? I am Bini and I voted Ize Iyamu, many of us did but you guys did abracadabra.

Only you guys from Edo north wanted him because Oshiomhole said so.

Ambode treatment? You think Edo APC is Lagos Lagos APC? Una never fit stand finish, you want to give Ambode treatment. Mtchew
Let me bring you to up to speed with what is happening in edo APC. First there is no division whatever in edo APC and from the state to LGA party executives, they are all Oshiomhole boys or boys to Oshiomhole boys. The deputy Governor is Oshiomhole boy, the SSG is Oshiomhole boy, the COS who was the COS Government house under Oshiomhole is Oshiomhole boy, the speaker is Oshiomhole boy, Osaro Obazee is Oshiomhole boy, Tony Kabaka is Oshiomhole boy, Valentine Asuen is Oshiomhole boy, victor eriyo is Oshiomhole boy, and too numerous to mention. And I work directly with the member representing my constituency where I reside and do my politics in Benin and my leader, Okhuarobo is Oshiomhole boy, same with EJ Agbonayiman, etc. Now tell me who in APC edo south knows Obaseki.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by bjjose: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
He is not a politician, he is a political thug.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by curlarpy: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Omoooooooo
See as dem resemble.....
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by JasonScoolari: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
virgoquin:

Is that mai suya's real name. so he is TIV
Yeah, from reliable source, the rotten Vulture meat business man is from Gboko in Benue state.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Arabiandude: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Excaperx:
are you from Edo north? What tribe please and do you people are yourselves as part of the larger Edo family?

I'm doing a research

My brother I am from Esan North East local Government, Uromi and I am from the same village with the late tony Anenih, infact Anenih was a friend to my dad. But I reside and do my politics in Benin. What’s your research about?
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Bundaweber: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I know Obaseki is doing well but you can't fault the bini people totally for not giving him the full support when he was hand picked by a demonic Etsako man.. Ize-Iyamu's victory would have been more celebrated across the state.

nope. 1. ize iyamu goofed big time when he was caught on camera saying he would make Gabriel igbinedion(esama) birthday a public holiday.
2. he also was in a rumored spat over land matter with one of the previous oba's son which is about no no in edo south.
3. His so called manifesto was not his own. let me not go into the history. safe to say if you are working/explaining a manifesto which you have no hand in drawing then you are in big trouble.
4. oshiomole thoroughly dragged his name through the mud with his accusations (baseless or not we know our society judges based on accusations).

1 Like

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Arabiandude: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

There is a school before Sobe along Akure Benin road. That school is in a bad shape. I remember the exact town but when I saw it I just shake my head.
You saw it? That means you were passing when you saw it. Is that school the only school there and all the schools there are in bad shape? The road that link the community is bad? They don’t have a primary health care center? And there is no electricity in the community? When you answer me negatively then I will tell you one thing Oshiomhole did in the community.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by brownbib(m): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
this is not normal
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Yeah, from reliable source, the rotten Vulture meat business man is from Gboko in Benue state.

But I thought they said he is from Ebonyi state.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Bundaweber: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Let me bring you to up to speed with what is happening in edo APC. First there is no division whatever in edo APC and from the state to LGA party executives, they are all Oshiomhole boys or boys to Oshiomhole boys. The deputy Governor is Oshiomhole boy, the SSG is Oshiomhole boy, the COS who was the COS Government house under Oshiomhole is Oshiomhole boy, the speaker is Oshiomhole boy, Osaro Obazee is Oshiomhole boy, Tony Kabaka is Oshiomhole boy, Valentine Asuen is Oshiomhole boy, victor eriyo is Oshiomhole boy, and too numerous to mention. And I work directly with the member representing my constituency where I reside and do my politics in Benin and leader, Okhuarobo is Oshiomhole boy, same with EJ Agbonayiman, etc. Now tell me who in APC edo south knows Obaseki.

very true. but I thought asuen is more loyal to obaseki seeing as obaseki made him youth leader. anyway those in the know, knows that obaseki is panicking. Those he uplifted and put his hope in disappointed this past elections. well am watching to see if will pull a miracle of Brandenburg.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by JasonScoolari: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
virgoquin:

But I thought they said he is from Ebonyi state.
And you wanted to buy the "barbecued" Lies?
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

You saw it? That means you were passing when you saw it. Is that school the only school there and all the schools there are in bad shape? The road that link the community is bad? They don’t have a primary health care center? And there is no electricity in the community? When you answer me negatively then I will tell you one thing Oshiomhole did in the community.
Which useless health centre,road or electricity?
Did Ekosodin felt his impact too? They have bad roads, no good health ,their primary and secondary school is bad.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

My brother I am from Esan North East local Government, Uromi and I am from the same village with the late tony Anenih, infact Anenih was a friend to my dad. But I reside and do my politics in Benin. What’s your research about?
I'm looking at how different edoid groups look at "Benin" e.g urhobo, afemai, degema,isoko.

As an Esan Man, do you see yourself as Benin?
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Let me bring you to up to speed with what is happening in edo APC. First there is no division whatever in edo APC and from the state to LGA party executives, they are all Oshiomhole boys or boys to Oshiomhole boys. The deputy Governor is Oshiomhole boy, the SSG is Oshiomhole boy, the COS who was the COS Government house under Oshiomhole is Oshiomhole boy, the speaker is Oshiomhole boy, Osaro Obazee is Oshiomhole boy, Tony Kabaka is Oshiomhole boy, Valentine Asuen is Oshiomhole boy, victor eriyo is Oshiomhole boy, and too numerous to mention. And I work directly with the member representing my constituency where I reside and do my politics in Benin and my leader, Okhuarobo is Oshiomhole boy, same with EJ Agbonayiman, etc. Now tell me who in APC edo south knows Obaseki.
let me tell you the truth about Edo politics.

There's no anybody boy. Let's just wait and see how everything pans out and if obaseki eventually succeed with or without oshiomole support just know oshiomole will be relevant in Edo politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See 'Soldier' Butterfly I Saw In My House / Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old / Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.