Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof (37358 Views)

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by ernieboy(m): 12:22am On May 01, 2019
Upton:

I didn't quote you. I usually wouldn't comment in issues that concerns Obaseki because I am currently not in Edo State. However, you saw when the person i quoted mentioned "the average Bini didn't vote Obaseki". From his post he is an APC member and he has already said the average Bini man didn't vote his candidate, meaning it is a known fact who the majority voted for. If you joined the people that voted him, it is your business.

My reason for quoting the dude was to let him know it is not possible for someone to become governor without the support of Edo South unless the election was rigged. If he believes the average Bini man didn't vote his candidate, it means they rigged. End of!
and u think it is proper to draw conclusion from the statement of a random dude on the internet who claims to be speaking for the binis and declare an election as being rigged on the strength of such an unsubstantiated claim.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by ernieboy(m): 12:26am On May 01, 2019
Arabiandude:

And hope you know it’s not also possible for someone to become governor without the support or edo north or edo central? No single bini man can become governor without the full support of any of the 2 other regions. And also don’t forget binis don’t give block votes, their votes are always shared between major contestants, but Esan and edo north gives block votes always. And need I remind you also that more than 50% of people that reside in Benin are not binis? You got what I stated earlier wrong, I never said majority of binis never voted Obaseki, I said they never supported him but only voted him because of Oshiomhole
50 % of what... oga where did u get that statistic from? only Benin city has a sizeable population of non indegenes all other large Benin towns are largely inhabited by binis.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by ogunsj: 12:32am On May 01, 2019
asuustrike1:

Which useless health centre,road or electricity?
Did Ekosodin felt his impact too? They have bad roads, no good health ,their primary and secondary school is bad.
if previous govts had done half of what Oshiomhole did in Edo State, I think those infrastructures and amenities you are talking about would have been dealt with. hate him, love him, his lagacy can't be erased by inconsequential people like you.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by ernieboy(m): 12:32am On May 01, 2019
Arabiandude:

My brother, I am proudly an Esan man, a son of the soul and not a lost one. You know who we are right? We can never be intimidated by any man, not even little bini men like you. So bring it on and see if heaven won’t fall on your head. And need I remind you that lucky igbinedion was Governor by the power of an Esan man, Anenih and was controlled all through by Anenih? Same way Oshiomhole made another bini man the governor and also controlling him. You bini men don’t have balls, na follow follow una be
oga anenih was not the sole godfather who made lucky gov, it was in collado with his father and the late Samuel ogbemudia.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by frankyychiji(f): 1:26am On May 01, 2019
Arabiandude:

Of course yes, I proudly did and he is doing well as the governor and I have no regret campaigning and supporting him. But the average bini man on the street that were against Obaseki become governor are now the ones feeling like they put him there and soon we will teach all of them a lesson. In Nigeria politics, you can’t get an elected position without been first in a party, so it’s the party first as long as Nigeria politics is concerned. The Ambode factor here. You should know what I mean
Bros abeg what of Bob Izua?
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by frankyychiji(f): 1:30am On May 01, 2019
greatermeme:
Ubiquitous Nairalander, the end of your days of your ubiquity is drawing closer! You go fall like iroko tree!
Give that guy a breather, he needs to sell his rotten suya
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Arabiandude: 1:34am On May 01, 2019
frankyychiji:
Bros abeg what of Bob Izua?
Bob Izua left APC and supported Kwankwaso and later atiku in the last election because Obaseki drove him away from APC. These people are angry with him and just waiting for him during his second term election, both in APC primary and the general election
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by philybuck(m): 2:30am On May 01, 2019
When a fool gets money�
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Born2Breed(f): 3:51am On May 01, 2019
Arabiandude:

Over my dead body. An average bini man is very st@pid and an ingrate. They love reaping where they do not sow, they are what they call follow follow with no principles. I rather be a Fulani than to be a bini man

Oviaba, Onegbe?

That guy that claims Edo was baiting you and you fell into his trap.

Esan man nor be mugu before but you fall mugu like who dey carry last.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Born2Breed(f): 4:15am On May 01, 2019
queensera:
Months after acquiring two lions, EdoState politician, Tonykabaka, gets himself a cute chimpanzee which he named a professor "Ndo" and a lecturer.

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/04/edo-state-politician-tonykabaka-gets-himself-a-chimpanzee-named-him-prof-video/

See as dem resemble.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by ebi14: 5:02am On May 01, 2019
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 5:09am On May 01, 2019
Born2Breed:

Oviaba, Onegbe?

That guy that claims Edo was baiting you and you fell into his trap.

Esan man nor be mugu before but you fall mugu like who dey carry last.
I wasn't baiting him, that's how he feel so just live him like that
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 5:12am On May 01, 2019
ernieboy:
50 % of what... oga where did u get that statistic from? only Benin city has a sizeable population of non indegenes all other large Benin towns are largely inhabited by binis.
the bastard his confuse, he's either he shared parents with Igbo parents that why he's pain
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 5:13am On May 01, 2019
Godsfavour78:
please please don't angry me. Urhobo is not Edo.
oya remove every Edo from urhobo from language to culture to kingship

Useless people everywhere
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 5:16am On May 01, 2019
Arabiandude:

And hope you know it’s not also possible for someone to become governor without the support or edo north or edo central? No single bini man can become governor without the full support of any of the 2 other regions. And also don’t forget binis don’t give block votes, their votes are always shared between major contestants, but Esan and edo north gives block votes always. And need I remind you also that more than 50% of people that reside in Benin are not binis? You got what I stated earlier wrong, I never said majority of binis never voted Obaseki, I said they never supported him but only voted him because of Oshiomhole
50%? Very soon you people will name Benin city a no man's land, confuse people.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 5:21am On May 01, 2019
Arabiandude:

My brother, I am proudly an Esan man, a son of the soul and not a lost one. You know who we are right? We can never be intimidated by any man, not even little bini men like you. So bring it on and see if heaven won’t fall on your head. And need I remind you that lucky igbinedion was Governor by the power of an Esan man, Anenih and was controlled all through by Anenih? Same way Oshiomhole made another bini man the governor and also controlling him. You bini men don’t have balls, na follow follow una be
I've been watching how these Esan people are so full of hate even though we see you people as brothers and family, don't Esan people as "igbenedion" as names or momoh? So why trying to cause division just because of useless politics?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Born2Breed(f): 6:11am On May 01, 2019
Excaperx:
I wasn't baiting him, that's how he feel so just live him like that

That's what you do best and I know you are really enjoying it.

Keep it up!

Édéné òmò gbo ofigbòn khuä áhgbé......( complete the proverb)
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 6:13am On May 01, 2019
Born2Breed:

That's what you do best and I know you are really enjoying it.

Keep it up!

Édéné òmò gbo ofigbòn khuä áhgbé......( complete the proverb)
is this esan or what?

I wasn't baiting him I've seen some Esan people always trying to twist history and claim supremacy when we aren't even competing
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Emmanuel226(m): 6:17am On May 01, 2019
omo dis man dey possessed oh grin
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Emmanuel226(m): 6:18am On May 01, 2019
when ur village people don vow say u go get money but, u no go kno wetin u go use am do grin
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Emmanuel226(m): 6:19am On May 01, 2019
snake loading.......75% cool grin
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Okeyc230: 6:47am On May 01, 2019
I saw a thug
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by frankyychiji(f): 7:22am On May 01, 2019
Arabiandude:

Bob Izua left APC and supported Kwankwaso and later atiku in the last election because Obaseki drove him away from APC. These people are angry with him and just waiting for him during his second term election, both in APC primary and the general election
Wow! I thought that man has retired.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 9:17am On May 01, 2019
ogunsj:
if previous govts had done half of what Oshiomhole did in Edo State, I think those infrastructures and amenities you are talking about would have been dealt with. hate him, love him, his lagacy can't be erased by inconsequential people like you.
Now you admit that the areas I pointed out weren't touched. Next time state the areas he touched instead of exaggerating it
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Iytech(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2019
The Edo version of MC Oluomo.

Rich and influential thug
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Godsfavour78: 9:53am On May 01, 2019
Excaperx:
oya remove every Edo from urhobo from language to culture to kingship

Useless people everywhere
your mother is useless stupid boy.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:28am On May 01, 2019
grin, is that not the guy that bought 2 lions some months backs? The guy want turn his house to zooo?
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Bundaweber: 3:11pm On May 01, 2019
Arabiandude:

I have great love for esan peeps except for those self entitled braggarts- like you. I still repeat do not let me unleash lest you will start experiencing self hate. Since you're itching for a disgrace and bashing let me give you a snippet. Do you know that it's because of people like you that esan land will never produce a governor of edo state. it's because of braggart like you that the esan people people are quoted hated in edo state, because of their delusional superiority. Esan land has produced some greats no denying that, but braggarts like simply make the loudest noise (similar to an empty vessel) and thats what creates that animosity. Did you know some of your erudite and notable politicians were sponsored in the background by those of the tribe your pouring your failure fueled venom upon? You say Annenih was the power but that was simply because of the Esama & his son trying to struggle for a birthright that was not theirs, that's the reason why the binis
left him to do as he likes. About Obaseki, the benins are simply angry with him, once he gets his act together u will be so surprised at the way oshiomole would be booted out. Lastly I thought edo state was a state where all ethnicity works together for it's betterment, so what's up with your IPOBIAn style of demagogue and ethnic superiority on the scale of Nazism. Well for ur information I'm part esan numbskull
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
excaperx:
I've been watching how these Esan people are so full of hate even though we see you people as brothers and family, don't Esan people as "igbenedion" as names or momoh? So why trying to cause division just because of useless politics?

lipsrsealed
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
donjaky:

lipsrsealed
what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See 'Soldier' Butterfly I Saw In My House / Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old / Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.