Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof (37360 Views)

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Bundaweber: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
Upton:

Oga don't start. I wouldn't want to argue over 2016 elections.

You are just confirming how you guys rigged election. The average Bini and Esan people (the zones with the highest population) didn't want Obaseki, right?. How then did he get that number of votes from Edo south? I am Bini and I voted Ize Iyamu, many of us did but you guys did abracadabra.

Only you guys from Edo north wanted him because Oshiomhole said so.

Ambode treatment? You think Edo APC is Lagos Lagos APC? Una never fit stand finish, you want to give Ambode treatment. Mtchew

bro stop that talk. Obaseki won. just because u and URS voted for a particular candidate does not mean that everyone else did not vote for the other candidate. are trying to tell me obaseki scored zero in ur unit? I voted in that yr in Ward 3 and let me tell u in my unit obaseki had a clean sweep and there was no rigging in that unit that day.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Godsfavour78: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Excaperx:
I'm looking at how different edoid groups look at "Benin" e.g urhobo, afemai, degema,isoko.

As an Esan Man, do you see yourself as Benin?
please please don't angry me. Urhobo is not Edo.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
And you wanted to buy the "barbecued" Lies?
lol Jason; D cheesy

Abeg leave mai suya alonegrin I am sure he is busy roasting meats for sale this nightcheesy
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by bengg: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Good job promise

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by JasonScoolari: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
virgoquin:
lol Jason; D cheesy

Abeg leave mai suya alonegrin I am sure he is busy roasting meats for sale this nightcheesy
Nah, he's busy logging into his alternate to LIKE AND SHARE his comments.

Vultures are everywhere in Makurdi Roof top, he will get them tonight and parboiled them for tomorrow sales to his fellow zombies.

1 Like

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by noruwasman(m): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
[quote author=Arabiandude post=77996203]
Let me bring you to up to speed with what is happening in edo APC. First there is no division whatever in edo APC and from the state to LGA party executives, they are all Oshiomhole boys or boys to Oshiomhole boys. The deputy Governor is Oshiomhole boy, the SSG is Oshiomhole boy, the COS who was the COS Government house under Oshiomhole is Oshiomhole boy, the speaker is Oshiomhole boy, Osaro Obazee is Oshiomhole boy, Tony Kabaka is Oshiomhole boy, Valentine Asuen is Oshiomhole boy, victor eriyo is Oshiomhole boy, and too numerous to mention. And I work directly with the member representing my constituency where I reside and do my politics in Benin and my leader, Okhuarobo is Oshiomhole boy, same with EJ Agbonayiman, etc. Now tell me who in APC edo south knows Obaseki.]

Yet your godfather failed in all attempt to make Hon. okurobo the speaker of Edo house of assembly just the same way he will fail in this forth coming assembly to be sworn in month from now. the likes of deputy governor, SSG, COS and others have find more comfort working with Governor Obaseki compare to his predecessor also doesn't it surprise you how Gov. Obaseki historic official leave gave his deputy the ample opportunity to build his structure that would have done the bid of oshiomhole (who got no balls to go on leave for one hour) but he choose to follow the path of his boss Gov. Obaseki. see you must agree with me that presently in Edo politics, no one get a political office with out the endorsement of Gov. Obaseki just like in the recent election at state house of assembly. tell your godfather oshiomhole to attract as many federal project to Edo that gave PMB the highest number of vote from the south south in the past two presidential election. you must also take it that Edo's lean financial resources is in safe hands in Gov. Obaseki and Edo is not Lagos. No man born of woman can single handedly lord over Edo politics and succeed.

1 Like

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Nah, he's busy logging into his alternate to LIKE AND SHARE his comments.

Vultures are everywhere in Makurdi Roof top, he will get them tonight and parboiled them for tomorrow sales to his fellow zombies.
cheesy grin cheesy.

The NAFDAC agency needs to tighten up their belt against unscrupulous elements as these one to protect the good citizens of this country from eating barbeque meat laced with vulturecheesy grin grin
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Arabiandude: 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bundaweber:

very true. but I thought asuen is more loyal to obaseki seeing as obaseki made him youth leader. anyway those in the know, knows that obaseki is panicking. Those he uplifted and put his hope in disappointed this past elections. well am watching to see if will pull a miracle of Brandenburg.

Asuen is the owner of DVD oil, he was made rich by Oshiomhole when Oshiomhole was governor
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Arabiandude: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
Excaperx:
I'm looking at how different edoid groups look at "Benin" e.g urhobo, afemai, degema,isoko.

As an Esan Man, do you see yourself as Benin?
Over my dead body. An average bini man is very st@pid and an ingrate. They love reaping where they do not sow, they are what they call follow follow with no principles. I rather be a Fulani than to be a bini man
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by mkoabiola: 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
All these bloggers are just too moronic and docile.

How can u call tony kabaka ....a politician

Kabaka is Edo political thug jus lik MC oluomo is a political thug in Lagos.....

2 Likes

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by JasonScoolari: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
virgoquin:
cheesy grin cheesy.

The NAFDAC agency needs to tighten up their belt against unscrupulous elements as these one to protect the good citizens of this country from eating barbeque meat laced with vulturecheesy grin grin
Unfortunately, his lord and saviour, buhari has approved the meat for any broom waving miscreant.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by asawanathegreat(m): 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
Adams Oshiomhole lineage
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
queensera:
Months after acquiring two lions, EdoState politician, Tonykabaka, gets himself a cute chimpanzee which he named a professor "Ndo" and a lecturer.

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/04/edo-state-politician-tonykabaka-gets-himself-a-chimpanzee-named-him-prof-video/

Did u just say a cute Chimpazee?

1 Like

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by ernieboy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Who did you just called demonic? My brother forget what the media says, after Ogbemudia Oshiomhole is the best thing ever to happen in Edo State in terms of bringing developments to the masses. Till today, when Oshiomhole steps out in Benin, traders and artisans still leave their goods and run after him. Do you know whatever modern thing you see in edo today was done by Oshiomhole and there is nowhere, including villages you will go to in Edo State that you won’t see Oshiomhole legacy.
first tenure but second tenure? virtually nothing.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by ernieboy(m): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Upton:

Oga don't start. I wouldn't want to argue over 2016 elections.

You are just confirming how you guys rigged election. The average Bini and Esan people (the zones with the highest population) didn't want Obaseki, right?. How then did he get that number of votes from Edo south? I am Bini and I voted Ize Iyamu, many of us did but you guys did abracadabra.

Only you guys from Edo north wanted him because Oshiomhole said so.

Ambode treatment? You think Edo APC is Lagos Lagos APC? Una never fit stand finish, you want to give Ambode treatment. Mtchew
oga speak for yourself, I am Benin a lot of us voted obaseki, not because of osho but because we know the antecedents of the " pastor". obaseki won fair and square.

1 Like

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Bundaweber: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Asuen is the owner of DVD oil, he was made rich by Oshiomhole when Oshiomhole was governor

I know that asuen was a counselor under oshio time. but I also expect he will be more loyal to obaseki
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Okezedan(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bird man
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Bundaweber: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Over my dead body. An average bini man is very st@pid and an ingrate. They love reaping where they do not sow, they are what they call follow follow with no principles. I rather be a Fulani than to be a bini man

oga stop that nonesense.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by ernieboy(m): 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Prior to the last general election, he was in Benin , new Benin market and walked up to 2nd east circular, what happened?
oga don't argue with those guys, I can guarantee u today that should osho stand an election with "pastor" ize iyamu ( who along with lucky igbinedion almost ruined the state) osho will beat him hands down. osho's popularity only waned during his second tenure when he did very little project.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Arabiandude: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
ernieboy:
first tenure but second tenure? virtually nothing.
Mention any governor that did anything in his state during Oshiomhole second tenure. That was when lot of these states started owing workers backlogs of salaries because that was when oil price crashed. But during that period Oshiomhole was still paying state workers their salaries constantly, something some richer states like Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and so many other states couldn’t do. And it was that same period he constructed upper mission road, from mission road to aduwawa, 2nd east circular road and so many others.

cc ernieboy

1 Like

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Arabiandude: 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bundaweber:

oga stop that nonesense.
Nonsense kill you there. Bloody bini hypocrite
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Upton: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
ernieboy:
oga speak for yourself, I am Benin a lot of us voted obaseki, not because of osho but because we know the antecedents of the " pastor". obaseki won fair and square.
I didn't quote you. I usually wouldn't comment in issues that concerns Obaseki because I am currently not in Edo State. However, you saw when the person i quoted mentioned "the average Bini didn't vote Obaseki". From his post he is an APC member and he has already said the average Bini man didn't vote his candidate, meaning it is a known fact who the majority voted for. If you joined the people that voted him, it is your business.

My reason for quoting the dude was to let him know it is not possible for someone to become governor without the support of Edo South unless the election was rigged. If he believes the average Bini man didn't vote his candidate, it means they rigged. End of!
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Arabiandude: 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Upton:

I didn't quote you. I usually wouldn't comment in issues that concerns Obaseki because I am currently not in Edo State. However, you saw when the person i quoted mentioned "the average Bini didn't vote Obaseki". From his post he is an APC member and he has already said the average Bini man didn't vote his candidate, meaning it is a known fact who the majority voted for. If you joined the people that voted him, it is your business.

My reason for quoting the dude was to let him know it is not possible for someone to become governor without the support of Edo South unless the election was rigged. If he believes the average Bini man didn't vote his candidate, it means they rigged. End of!

And hope you know it’s not also possible for someone to become governor without the support or edo north or edo central? No single bini man can become governor without the full support of any of the 2 other regions. And also don’t forget binis don’t give block votes, their votes are always shared between major contestants, but Esan and edo north gives block votes always. And need I remind you also that more than 50% of people that reside in Benin are not binis? You got what I stated earlier wrong, I never said majority of binis never voted Obaseki, I said they never supported him but only voted him because of Oshiomhole
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Benekruku(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Something he should have named Atiku
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Arabiandude: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
ernieboy:
oga don't argue with those guys, I can guarantee u today that should osho stand an election with "pastor" ize iyamu ( who along with lucky igbinedion almost ruined the state) osho will beat him hands down. osho's popularity only waned during his second tenure when he did very little project.

Not just ize-Iyamu, there is no edo politician alive today that can win Oshiomhole in an election in Edo State.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Upton: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Let me bring you to up to speed with what is happening in edo APC. First there is no division whatever in edo APC and from the state to LGA party executives, they are all Oshiomhole boys or boys to Oshiomhole boys. The deputy Governor is Oshiomhole boy, the SSG is Oshiomhole boy, the COS who was the COS Government house under Oshiomhole is Oshiomhole boy, the speaker is Oshiomhole boy, Osaro Obazee is Oshiomhole boy, Tony Kabaka is Oshiomhole boy, Valentine Asuen is Oshiomhole boy, victor eriyo is Oshiomhole boy, and too numerous to mention. And I work directly with the member representing my constituency where I reside and do my politics in Benin and my leader, Okhuarobo is Oshiomhole boy, same with EJ Agbonayiman, etc. Now tell me who in APC edo south knows Obaseki.
I don't care what's happening in Edo APC. We all know Obaseki is/was Oshiomhole's stooge. I don't even care whether Obaseki gets a second tenure ticket or not. Everyone knows Lagos is almost a one party state, so the APC can decide what they want to do or decide to rubbish the incumbent, not Edo APC.

Besides if not for your personal greed, why are you people complaining? It is a common practice and it is normal that the governor is the leader of the state chapter of his political party, so why are the Oshiomhole boys like you crying? Obaseki is the leader of Edo APC, why are you complaining about how he is treating Oshiomhole boys? He has every right to work with people loyal to him? If you can't pledge your loyalty to him, instead you are pledging your loyalty to a former governor, why should he put so much trust in you?

You guys should stop seeing politics like "kill and divide". No one can reign in politics forever. In short Obaseki hasn't played his card well, if the Oshiomhole boys frustrate his second tenure he deserves it because he ought to have put his own structure in place since 2016.

1 Like

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Upton: 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

And hope you know it’s not also possible for someone to become governor without the support or edo north or edo central? No single bini man can become governor without the full support of any of the 2 other regions. And also don’t forget binis don’t give block votes, their votes are always shared between major contestants, but Esan and edo north gives block votes always. And need I remind you also that more than 50% of people that reside in Benin are not binis? You got what I stated earlier wrong, I never said majority of binis never voted Obaseki, I said they never supported him but only voted him because of Oshiomhole
As at 2016, Edo Central was PDP's stronghold. @the bolded. It is fine then. I get you now
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Arabiandude: 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Upton:

As at 2016, Edo Central was PDP's stronghold. @the bolded. It is fine then. I get you now

Stronghold and Oshiomhole won all the LGAs in edo central in 2012? Though PDP are very much stronger in Edo central. But don’t forget I said unlike edo south, the other 2 regions gives block votes. PDP has never won a LGA in the whole of edo north in a major election right from the moment Oshiomhole became governor. No edo politician can boast of such record till now
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Bundaweber: 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Nonsense kill you there. Bloody bini hypocrite

do you really want to shake the table?? by the time am through you will hide your face in shame. people like you who do not know your history will come and be fanning the flame of ethnic tension with your half baked knowledge. bloody bigot
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Arabiandude: 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bundaweber:

do you really want to shake the table?? by the time am through you will hide your face in shame. people like you who do not know your history will come and be fanning the flame of ethnic tension with your half baked knowledge. bloody bigot

My brother, I am proudly an Esan man, a son of the soul and not a lost one. You know who we are right? We can never be intimidated by any man, not even little bini men like you. So bring it on and see if heaven won’t fall on your head. And need I remind you that lucky igbinedion was Governor by the power of an Esan man, Anenih and was controlled all through by Anenih? Same way Oshiomhole made another bini man the governor and also controlling him. You bini men don’t have balls, na follow follow una be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See 'Soldier' Butterfly I Saw In My House / Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old / Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.