Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo (2024 Views)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / What Makes Ladies Involve In Lesbianism???? / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo by golor(m): 4:32am On May 01, 2019
I sincerely wish to post this here so it will get to front page on time .

1st January 2019 to be precise my friend was travelling from uyo to calabar to meet her parents as early as 6:45/ 7 am so she could meet up with first bus and get home on time . unknowingly the keke she board happened to be a one chance keke of this self acclaimed Cameroonian guys who has been (still ) terrorizing the capital of akwa ibom state (UYO) students mostly females with their valuables

They did their usual voodoo (abrakataba ) and went with her phone gionee m5 mini worth 45k as of the time she bought , a touch light phone worth 5k and her fees worth 50k. Tho, ASUU was on strike but her parents deposited the money on her account so they could just free their mind from that and since nothing of such has ever happened. They made away with her ATM and made her reveal the code due to the influence of the voodoo they did ...

Thank God they didn't touch nor harm her aside the valuables ..in fact the 1,900 on her they left it after interrogating her and she told them where she was going to (calabar ) they left the 1,900 and asked her to get home before or 12pm on the dot else she will die . she followed as instructed and got her self immediately she arrived home .

On that very gionee my number is activated on the anti theft, any sim that goes in to the phone the number of the sim will be sent to my number as SMS .. Ever since then up to 4 different sim has been inserted and , each time we try to call using a female pattern they get to understand by saying ' I dont know this number ' and after some few hours they will just change sim and it will be sent to my phone as SMS ..they ain't aware of the anti theft and thank God the phone password was revealed to them else they might have flashed the phone and maybe the anti theft would've been out .

Among females in uyo ,students or non students so many can relate to this Cameroonian guys either through personal experience(s) or through friends and relatives .

Fortunately ,they happened to insert a sim that carried a WhatsApp number and the picture of the guy was saved. Though my friend tried chatting him up and, the guy confirmed he's using d gionee m5 mini but claim not to know what she's talking about .

Let's put an end to this , let repost share on Facebook I am sure someone who know him or stays close to him that knows someone that has been affected may lead to his arrest . we have been told to use the police but then, we wouldn't want to waste money on police case .

Here are the phone numbers inserted ever since ;
+234 703 601 0598

+234 901 403 3463

0708 366 7052

+234 903 366 1916

Here is the picture of the guy and the chat with my friend.

Mynd44

Lalasticala

Seun

Re: This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo by golor(m): 4:34am On May 01, 2019
Continuation of the chat

Re: This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo by maj59(m): 5:49am On May 01, 2019
he will get caught very soon
Re: This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo by maj59(m): 5:50am On May 01, 2019
ftc for d first time
Re: This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo by Alamu1111: 5:59am On May 01, 2019
Lol bad guy them go catch u soon

Re: This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo by lordkush: 6:03am On May 01, 2019
after stealing they sell the fones.

stop chasing your tail.
Re: This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo by ITbomb(m): 6:12am On May 01, 2019
You are probably not chatting with the voodoo guys, the phone might have been sold at Plaza to an innocent person

1 Like

Re: This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo by golor(m): 6:29am On May 01, 2019
ITbomb:
You are probably not chatting with the voodoo guys, the phone might have been sold at Plaza to an innocent person

The person would pay the price for buying a stolen phone when caught or find a way to trace the seller ..thanks
Re: This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo by golor(m): 6:31am On May 01, 2019
ITbomb:

He's not playing innocent from the way he behaves ...too skeptical... When u call a particular number they just inserted ..they will remove it and insert a previous one that has been long inserted ...what ever be the case , he would pay the price for buying a stolen phone ..
Re: This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo by ebujany(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2019
golor:

He's not playing innocent from the way he behaves ...too skeptical... When u call a particular number they just inserted ..they will remove it and insert a previous one that has been long inserted ...what ever be the case , he would pay the price for buying a stolen phone ..

can't ur girl recall the guys face? or did the voodoo remove her senses?
Re: This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo by TANID(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2019
Alamu1111:
Lol bad guy them go catch u soon
Who ?
Re: This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo by chinchonglee(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2019
dere re no jobs anywhere...pple re making demselves self employed...
sister move on wit ur life
Re: This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo by richidinho(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2019
Instead of you guys to seduce him on phone and arrest him with the phone
Ladies lack sense
Re: This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo by Nobody: 11:48am On May 01, 2019
I need that vodoo cool
Re: This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo by nicepoker101(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2019
When I saw. You are Cameronite grin I stopped reading.
Re: This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo by golor(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2019
nicepoker101:
When I saw. You are Cameronite grin I stopped reading.

I guess that's what u can pick on instead of providing solution.. Or see the other good part of her command of English.. That's a mistake
Re: This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 01, 2019
golor:
I sincerely wish to post this here so it will get to front page on time .

1st January 2019 to be precise my friend was travelling from uyo to calabar to meet her parents as early as 6:45/ 7 am so she could meet up with first bus and get home on time . unknowingly the keke she board happened to be a one chance keke of this self acclaimed Cameroonian guys who has been (still ) terrorizing the capital of akwa ibom state (UYO) students mostly females with their valuables

They did their usual voodoo (abrakataba ) and went with her phone gionee m5 mini worth 45k as of the time she bought , a touch light phone worth 5k and her fees worth 50k. Tho, ASUU was on strike but her parents deposited the money on her account so they could just free their mind from that and since nothing of such has ever happened. They made away with her ATM and made her reveal the code due to the influence of the voodoo they did ...

Thank God they didn't touch nor harm her aside the valuables ..in fact the 1,900 on her they left it after interrogating her and she told them where she was going to (calabar ) they left the 1,900 and asked her to get home before or 12pm on the dot else she will die . she followed as instructed and got her self immediately she arrived home .

On that very gionee my number is activated on the anti theft, any sim that goes in to the phone the number of the sim will be sent to my number as SMS .. Ever since then up to 4 different sim has been inserted and , each time we try to call using a female pattern they get to understand by saying ' I dont know this number ' and after some few hours they will just change sim and it will be sent to my phone as SMS ..they ain't aware of the anti theft and thank God the phone password was revealed to them else they might have flashed the phone and maybe the anti theft would've been out .

Among females in uyo ,students or non students so many can relate to this Cameroonian guys either through personal experience(s) or through friends and relatives .

Fortunately ,they happened to insert a sim that carried a WhatsApp number and the picture of the guy was saved. Though my friend tried chatting him up and, the guy confirmed he's using d gionee m5 mini but claim not to know what she's talking about .

Let's put an end to this , let repost share on Facebook I am sure someone who know him or stays close to him that knows someone that has been affected may lead to his arrest . we have been told to use the police but then, we wouldn't want to waste money on police case .

Here are the phone numbers inserted ever since ;
+234 703 601 0598

+234 901 403 3463

0708 366 7052

+234 903 366 1916

Here is the picture of the guy and the chat with my friend.

Mynd44

Lalasticala

Seun
The tittle of your thread is confusing, undecided should have been here's the picture of Cameron guy terrorizing Akwa ibom
Re: This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo by nicepoker101(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2019
golor:

I guess that's what u can pick on instead of providing solution.. Or see the other good part of her command of English.. That's a mistake
from what I could gather in her conversation with the guy. She doesn't sound anyway close like one who needs solution.

(1) (Reply)

Hot!! Passionate Pre-wedding Photo Of Fitness Coach & His Gymnast Girlfriend / The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... / God Has Blessed & Anointed My Pu**y To Cure All Your Infertility Problems-pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.