Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Why Nigerian Ladies Seem Not To Be Caring And Loving - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Ladies Seem Not To Be Caring And Loving (898 Views)

Caring And Kind Hearted Men Get Dumped Las, Las....... / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Ladies Seem Not To Be Caring And Loving by GreatResearcher: 9:57am On May 01, 2019
A thread was created here earlier on how uncaring and unloving Nigerian ladies are and what they should do to show their men that they are loving and caring.

The thread listed some of the things ladies should do such as

*Sending airtime to their men.

*Buying their men gifts occassionally.

*Cooking for them.

*Taking them on a date and foot the bills etc.

We at WWR conducted a research to on 'Why Nigerian ladies are uncaring and unloving'.

The research conducted has revealed why most Nigerian ladies are who they are. 'that is being uncaring'.

Speaking with Mrs Ella Vincent, CEO @Malguim Beauty and Hair Care.

she gave some reasons she believed make most Nigerian ladies not to care or rather not to put in their 'full' in a relationship.

Below are the reasons given by Mrs Ella.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Seem Not To Be Caring And Loving by Shelumiel: 10:04am On May 01, 2019
Make them continue, by 2030 they will come begging when the ratio of men to women enters 1:3
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Seem Not To Be Caring And Loving by GreatResearcher: 10:09am On May 01, 2019
1. Nigerian man would not think twice to dump a lady he strugles with once he hits the jackpot

According to Mrs Ella, an average Nigerian man is most likely to dump a lady who stood by him when the going is rough once the going becomes smooth.

She uses Nigerian top celebrities as example.

She said most of these musicians had ladies they were dating when nobody knew them. Where are the ladies today? She asked. She mentioned one popular musician who she claimed got his first studio work paid for by his girlfriend when he was not yet famous. Today the musician might not even know such lady exists.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Seem Not To Be Caring And Loving by GreatResearcher: 10:19am On May 01, 2019
2. Men are cheat by nature

Ella in are words said 'Give a man the whole world he will still cheats on you. Men are never sexually sactisfied with one woman. Men will only be men. No matter how beautiful their women are are, they will still look elsewhere'.

She uses Beyonce and Jay-Z as a case study. In her words, 'Is Beyonce not beautiful, rich, and famous? What else does Jay wants in a woman that B doesn't have? Men will be men'.

So as a lady you feel unwilling to do these stuffs for a man knowing very well that he will still cheat on you.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Seem Not To Be Caring And Loving by GreatResearcher: 10:29am On May 01, 2019
3. Once Bitten, Twice Shy

Ella gave her third reason on past relationships.

Ella confessed that a lot of women have been the head in their past relationships. They have helped men in all angles yet the ended up being dump by those men.

So in their new relationship they chose not to put in their full.

I, greatresearcher I've been an eye witness to this one.

If u follow my thread u'll see a thread I made on how a lady feeds and pay rent for her man who constantly cheats on her.

She has caught him red-handed with other ladies in the apartment the lady is paying for.

If the eventually breaks up, do you think this lady can show this kind love to her next man? It's impossible.

You can't be a fool forever.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Seem Not To Be Caring And Loving by GreatResearcher: 10:34am On May 01, 2019
4. Most men are ungrateful
Most men don't appreciate their women.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Seem Not To Be Caring And Loving by GreatResearcher: 11:01am On May 01, 2019
Shelumiel:
Make them continue, by 2030 they will come begging when the ratio of men to women enters 1:3
According to research, men need women while women want men.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Seem Not To Be Caring And Loving by Shelumiel: 11:09am On May 01, 2019
GreatResearcher:
With the new population ratio coming , it will be women needing and wanting men .
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Seem Not To Be Caring And Loving by GreatResearcher: 11:50am On May 01, 2019
Shelumiel:
With the new population ratio coming , it will be women needing and wanting men .
TotoDikeh is veiwing this thread. Don't let ur posts send that young woman to her early grave.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Seem Not To Be Caring And Loving by cyprus000: 12:08pm On May 01, 2019
GreatResearcher:
is that so?

who among the two go head over hill to have the other locked down. how many men have you seen visiting Shiloh. lolcheesy

I don't like embroiling myself in gender issues, but please be a lil candid when next you want to dish out unfounded postulations.

you seem to misconstrue a wolf looking for prey and a man looking for a woman.

the disparity is axiomatic.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Seem Not To Be Caring And Loving by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 01, 2019
abeg forget all these excuses.

everybody is busy scheming each other, nobody wants to lose guard and fall into one chance.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Seem Not To Be Caring And Loving by MiddleSpot: 5:40pm On May 02, 2019
lilwetdick:
abeg forget all these excuses.

everybody is busy scheming each other, nobody wants to lose guard and fall into one chance.

You dey always make sense..

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Seem Not To Be Caring And Loving by anthonyuncle(m): 6:31pm On May 02, 2019
if u like become a saint,
some ladies are naturally selfish & uncaring
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Seem Not To Be Caring And Loving by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 02, 2019
Who cares now! I'm quite exhausted of shitty relationships these days
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Seem Not To Be Caring And Loving by GreatResearcher: 8:30pm On May 02, 2019
Tosinex:
Who cares now! I'm quite exhausted of shitty relationships these days
Women don show dis one pepper. U will heal bro

(1) (Reply)

32" Samsung TV For Urgent Sale / Is My Relationship Legal With Her Please Advice / Man Catches His Wife Cheating On Him In His House, He Promises Not To Leak Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.