Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? (5442 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by EFULEFU1(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2019
If you have slept with more than one woman in a day , how was the feeling?

Do women taste different from one another? Thanks
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 01, 2019
lemme take seat

1 Like

Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by madone: 6:35pm On May 01, 2019
The truth is yea .ladies vg are same but some have different softness and lubrication. ladies have different ways of responding to sexual moves some are hyper why some are just logs ...all ladies don't taste same way brother. I have had chance of beeping two ladies in a day one in early morning and one later in the day mind u not olosho. Ladies are different in taste .the vg feels different.

10 Likes

Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by popweezy(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2019
Na same jor
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2019
had sexx one morning with my girlfriend,did same with my neighbors daughter in the afternoon ,went to a joint in the night and had seex with an olosho. I can tell you dat they do taste differently. but the sweetest of dem all is having seeexx with two more at the same time,the feeling and orgasm is out of dis world

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 01, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
had sexx one morning with my girlfriend,did same with my neighbors daughter in the afternoon ,went to a joint in the night and had seex with an olosho. I can tell you dat they do taste differently. but the sweetest of dem all is having seeexx with two more at the same time,the feeling and orgasm is out of dis world
Rake

1 Like

Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Rake
rake as in fake? or what are you trying to say
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by LarryBee1k: 7:23pm On May 01, 2019
Here to learn
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by yarimo(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2019
I am here to read lies undecided
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:08pm On May 01, 2019
MOLOSHOs everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by Chineduogbojo95: 8:26pm On May 01, 2019
Some of the best new car technology that brings the future to us in 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2IafFEiX0M

1 Like

Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by ThePreachersSon: 9:04pm On May 01, 2019
Obainoneandonly:

She was saying : you just dey rake.
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

k thought it was a typo error
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by ValCon888: 10:51pm On May 01, 2019
Just like penîses come in different sizes, so do vaginas.

Some women have shallow vaginas while others are deeper than the mariana trench.

Some vaginas are so tight, they can constrict your preeq like a Boa Constrictor while others are as loose as Gone With The Wind.

You will lash two similarly built chicks only to find out the vaginas are as different as Ghana jollof and Nigerian jollof.
All of them na still rice but the Taste is the Difference and the Difference is in the Taste.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by Nobody: 12:03am On May 02, 2019
they taste differently. some are tighter while some are loosed

1 Like

Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by DimkpaBini: 12:24am On May 02, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
I think she meant this

Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by johnkey: 2:13am On May 02, 2019
I've actually banged 3 chicks in one day. pussy different from pussy of course.
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by femi4: 6:32am On May 02, 2019
EFULEFU1:
If you have slept with more than one woman in a day , how was the feeling?

Do women taste different from one another? Thanks
They sound differently
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by femmoy(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2019
before I got married I've had four in a day,the next compound neighbor,my upstairs neighbor,a side chick and later in the night my main babe came to pass the night. it's like eating jollof,fried,white and concussion rice,yes they are the same pvssy but come with different varieties depending on nature and how the lady used their selves.

a warning to all ladies: please preserve yourself for ur future husband. I met my wife a virgin and I'm ever proud of her,there's no other gift a lady can give to her man.

1 Like

Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:04am On May 02, 2019
DimkpaBini:
I think she meant this
k thanks for the info. let me go and fire her
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by sparog(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2019
ValCon888:
Just like penîses come in different sizes, so do vaginas.

Some women have shallow vaginas while others are deeper than the mariana trench.

Some vaginas are so tight, they can constrict your preeq like a Boa Constrictor while others are as loose as Gone With The Wind.
[color=#006600][/color]
You will lash two similarly built chicks only to find out the vaginas are as different as Ghana jollof and Nigerian jollof.
All of them na still rice but the Taste is the Difference and the Difference is in the Taste.

This cracked me up
grin
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2019
yes,
they taste differently.

but u go tire o
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 02, 2019
femmoy:
before I got married I've had four in a day,the next compound neighbor,my upstairs neighbor,a side chick and later in the night my main babe came to pass the night. it's like eating jollof,fried,white and concussion rice,yes they are the same pvssy but come with different varieties depending on nature and how the lady used their selves.

a warning to all ladies: please preserve yourself for ur future husband. I met my wife a virgin and I'm ever proud of her,there's no other gift a lady can give to her man.
gv us full gist of d difference
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:02pm On May 02, 2019
aro1:
gv us full gist of d difference

My nigga, you still want learn join the one wey you don know before?

hahahaha, hope brain no go burst grin grin

I hail u, bro.
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 02, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

My nigga, you still want learn join the one wey you don know before?

hahahaha, hope brain no go burst grin grin

I hail u, bro.
bro,na every thread i deY Visit o,4rm phone,family,pets,auto.. Nd more,jus to gain knowledge,i hail u bk boss
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2019
aro1:
bro,na every thread i deY Visit o,4rm phone,family,pets,auto.. Nd more,jus to gain knowledge,i hail u bk boss

na so, Bro.

na every where me too dey enter.

stay blessed, bro.
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by dreamwords: 3:11pm On May 02, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
How old was your landLord daughter, I want kknow if I go begin dey explore my landlord daughter too
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by Ikpongiton: 3:19pm On May 02, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

..rage or rake ? i want to understand please
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2019
dreamwords:

How old was your landLord daughter, I want kknow if I go begin dey explore my landlord daughter too
I said neighbour and not landlord. she's above d age of consent
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by dreamwords: 12:25pm On May 03, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
I said neighbour and not landlord. she's above d age of consent
Means you don't know her age
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2019
dreamwords:

Means you don't know her age
how I wan take know her exact age,Na me born her. I said she's matured enough to be engaging in sex
Re: To Guys Who Have Slept With More Than One Woman A Day? by dreamwords: 2:11pm On May 03, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
how I wan take know her exact age,Na me born her. I said she's matured enough to be engaging in sex
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake / I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship / The Rate At Which Young Ladies Are Turning Into Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.