Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship (5422 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Mivici: 4:00am On Nov 11, 2020
I have a female friend loving and caring.
I really don't know why she is into me, maybe because am also caring, fun to be with or the one meant for her? actually she is a village girl because she was born-and-bred in the village, mind you, she is very intelligent.

I got a call yesterday, when I picked, the voice I heard ask me to meet him at a renowned garden in the village, on reaching there, the man I met introduce himself, I was pleased at first, he ask me what brand will I like to take, I told him Heineken, we were sipping our liquor gradually when he started conversing, he told me that I should leave his sister alone because she had already been taken, I was shocked! Actually am not from that town not even from the state, I am from the middle belt where as the location is in the Eastern part of the country.
I told him but his sister who was my friend has never disclose such a thing to me before, he looks me in the face and told me, he doesn't want to talk to much that he just came back from Europe, Amsterdam precisely, I said to myself, he didn't even have to say that because I know that already. he was riding Audi Q5, I think 2018 model, he now promise to credit my account with the sum of three hundred and fifty thousand to stop picking her calls and calling her because the Man that got him hooked-up big time in Amsterdam has interest in his sister and the man will be coming back next month which is December to meet his parents and doesn't want any attitude from his sister because she had been talking about me recently and I shouldn't even tell her that this was what we even discuss.

Am just thinking of the next actions because I so much cherish the relationship and want to make it permanent.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by SarutobiEky(m): 4:03am On Nov 11, 2020
Bro...collect the money cry ask him to make it 500k. You are going to meet other girls like her, even better than her. You only got one chance cry

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by sam20erry(m): 4:04am On Nov 11, 2020
What's the title of this Nollywood movie�

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Mivici: 4:08am On Nov 11, 2020
SarutobiEky:
Bro...collect the money cry ask him to make it 500k. You are going to meet other girls like her, even better than her. You only got one chance cry
i don't think it a nice idea because he may not even give the 350.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by SarutobiEky(m): 4:21am On Nov 11, 2020
Mivici:
i don't think it a nice idea because he may not even give the 350.
cry undecided him go first confirm the money first Na. 500k or no deal. If the guy do anyhow, give the girl belle..And OP...be sure to bless me with 50k for my brilliant contribution. You're welcome.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by kalu61(m): 4:23am On Nov 11, 2020
Cash in bro. Increase your demand.

If the said man is into the girl, they will do anything to get you out of the picture and if you succeed, your life will not be the same.

When family and friends pressure her, the supposed village girl, she will give in. Cash out with her consent if possible

7 Likes

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by kalu61(m): 4:26am On Nov 11, 2020
SarutobiEky:
cry undecided him go first confirm the money first Na. 500k or no deal. If the guy do anyhow, give the girl belle..And OP...be sure to bless me with 50k for my brilliant contribution. You're welcome.
Bad ldea, getting the girl pregnant for a life they are both not prepared for and may not get the family blessing.
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Humanoid01(m): 4:30am On Nov 11, 2020
sam20erry:
What's the title of this Nollywood movie�
Nah! I don't think it's a movie. He created this thread at 4:00 am, meaning he probably had a difficult time getting some sleep. Then after much thinking, he decided to pour out his heart here.

12 Likes

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by SarutobiEky(m): 4:36am On Nov 11, 2020
kalu61:
Bad ldea, getting the girl pregnant for a life they are both not prepared for and may not get the family blessing.
but e say e won marry her na

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by SarutobiEky(m): 4:37am On Nov 11, 2020
kalu61:

If the said man is into the girl, they will do anything to get you out of the picture and if you succeed, your life will not be the same.

When family and friends pressure her, the supposed village girl, she will give in. Cash out with her consent if possible
I swear this one Na sure bet, the guy just dey dull

5 Likes

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by kalu61(m): 4:46am On Nov 11, 2020
SarutobiEky:
I swear this one Na sure bet, the guy just dey dull
it's never an easy decision for someone you love and dream of settling down with.
Love is crazy.
If both men loves the girl and no one what's to give in, one person must go down. Sadly, he sure will

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by SarutobiEky(m): 4:53am On Nov 11, 2020
kalu61:
it's never an easy decision for someone you love and dream of settling down with.
Love is crazy.
If both men loves the girl and no one what's to give in, one person must go down. Sadly, he sure will
he'd better collect that money

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by ipobarecriminals: 5:02am On Nov 11, 2020
grin grin grin tell dis Arabian nite/fabricated tales to d dumb skull..Haba!Nah the girl give Ur number to his Cotonou sorry embarassed lipsrsealed! Amusement bro abi?U dnt know a man b4 but u Sidon gulped Heineken aka Enikeni grin cheesy grin!.U can easily fall into trap/use,for ritual U aren't from dat village/town but u knw Ur way around (maybe u get spare parts shop there sad).shocked?.FREE urself not the village girl/disappear FAST angry sad

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by cjeriia: 5:57am On Nov 11, 2020
Hhhmmm..
OP without sounding selfish or anything like a gold digger, I suggest you let that girl be. Take the money and run not cos of the money's worth but because no one knows what tomorrow holds. There is no guarantee you will make that girls life beta nor is there any guarantee her union with you will be filled with heavenly bells. Let anoda man take it outa ur hands at least in d immediate future, he is sure to make her life beta.
Use ur head man. Take the money and run

7 Likes

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by punisha: 6:05am On Nov 11, 2020
Tell her.
Work with her.
Don't do this alone.
If she's yours she's gonna stay.
It will be fun teaming up with her. Ur bond increases.
If she isnt...she will port on hearing that someone loaded is coming.

Don't listen to people telling to cash out.
Imagine cashing out and it becomes the reason you were abandoned.

If ur cashing out , let it be with her blessing and something u guys will remember in the future and laugh about.

10 Likes

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by tobechi74: 6:11am On Nov 11, 2020
Has your girl added ten thousand naira or it's equipment o your life
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by entrep88: 6:13am On Nov 11, 2020
For your integrity and moral sake do not cash out on her. Leave her peacefully, let her bro keep his money and she may be the planner of all this. Be a man, just escape from her let her know its more than love. Remember, that is her brother first option if you are stubborn he has other options.

16 Likes

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Snitch24(m): 6:38am On Nov 11, 2020
Mivici:
I really don't know why she is into me, maybe because am also caring, fun to be with or the one meant for her? actually she is a village girl because she was born-and-bred in the village, mind you, she is very intelligent.

I got a call yesterday, when I picked, the voice I heard ask me to meet him at a renowned garden in the village, on reaching there, the man I met introduce himself, I was pleased at first, he ask me what brand will I like to take, I told him Heineken, we were sipping our liquor gradually when he started conversing, he told me that I should leave his sister alone because she had already been taken, I was shocked! Actually am not from that town not even from the state, I am from the middle belt where as the location is in the Eastern part of the country.
I told him but his sister who was my friend has never disclose such a thing to me before, he looks me in the face and told me, he doesn't want to talk to much that he just came back from Europe, Amsterdam precisely, I said to myself, he didn't even have to say that because I know already he was riding Audi Q5 I think 2018 model, he now promise to credit my account with the sum of three hundred and fifty thousand to stop picking her calls and calling her because the Man that got him hook-up big time in Amsterdam help him and also has interest in his sister and the man will be coming back next month during December to meet his parents and doesn't want any attitude from his sister because she had been talking about me recently and I shouldn't even tell her that this was what we even discuss.

Am just thinking of the my next actions because I so much cherish the relationship and want to make it permanent.

Lol bro 300k is a whooping sum of money ?
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by duduade: 6:40am On Nov 11, 2020
punisha:
Tell her.
Work with her.
Don't do this alone.
If she's yours she's gonna stay.
It will be fun teaming up with her. Ur bond increases.
If she isnt...she will port on hearing that someone loaded is coming.

My woman is crazy n she is my ride or die...she will play her part while we both cash out and at the end she will stand up to her people. Just don't do this alone.
If ur cashing out , let it be with her blessing.

E be like say too much Bollywood is worrying you

Berra wake up to reality man

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by thunderfirebubu: 6:45am On Nov 11, 2020
See this guy o. Don't worry you will not get 1kobo but will have a broken heart, girl that will dump you as soon as the man arrives. Oga you better collect that money now, girls are not loyal.

Don't say I never warned you

3 Likes

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by WrittyWritter(f): 6:54am On Nov 11, 2020
Dis one is just like d film I watched last night grin...In d film d guy told d girl he could not be with her because of her family..left d girl..did not take d money..and continued is life smiley
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2020
Cash out bro

Ur tomorrow with her isn't guaranteed,these vagina people always go for the man with the bread, remember!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Mivici: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2020
kalu61:

don't want to cause further problem because if she is aware, she will confront her brother that for sure I know because the said man already have a wife but still want her as a second wife.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Humanoid01(m): 7:26am On Nov 11, 2020
Mivici:

I told him but his sister who was my friend has never disclose such a thing to me before, he looks me in the face and told me, he doesn't want to talk to much that he just came back from Europe, Amsterdam precisely, I said to myself, he didn't even have to say that because I know that already. he was riding Audi Q5, I think 2018 model, he now promise to credit my account with the sum of three hundred and fifty thousand to stop picking her calls and calling her because the Man that got him hooked-up big time in Amsterdam has interest in his sister and the man will be coming back next month which is December to meet his parents and doesn't want any attitude from his sister because she had been talking about me recently and I shouldn't even tell her that this was what we even discuss.

Am just thinking of the next actions because I so much cherish the relationship and want to make it permanent.
You need to be sure if this is a test or not before you make your decision. My suggestion is, try to get her to tell you something without letting her know her brother spoke with you. Just playfully tilt your conversation with her towards the topic, don't give her any room for suspicion. Then ask her how her brother was able to work his way to Amsterdam. Ask her questions, make it seem like you're planning to go there soon, without lying to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Mivici: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2020
entrep88:
For your integrity and moral sake do not cash out on her. Leave her peacefully, let her bro keep his money and she may be the planner of all this. Be a man, just escape from her let her know its more than love. Remember, that is her brother first option if you are stubborn he has other options.
entrep pls other options like what?
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by blinking001(m): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2020
Cash out while you still can because you'll be losing your lover in December whether you like it or not and that my brother is a certainty.
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Mivici: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2020
Humanoid01:

You need to be sure if this is a test or not before you make your decision. My suggestion is, try to get her to tell you something without letting her know her brother spoke with you. Just playfully tilt your conversation with her towards the topic, don't give her any room for suspicion. Then ask her how her brother was able to work his way to Amsterdam. Ask her questions, make it seem like you're planning to go there soon, without lying to her.

that's the problem, she haven't said anything to me çoncernig her getting married but she usually say she can never be a second wife or share her man with any other.
I will have to sit her down and talk to her later in the day.
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2020
POVERTY DIE
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Silentgroper(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2020
kalu61:
Of what importance is d family blessing
Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Chrisbella24(f): 8:08am On Nov 11, 2020
Is this girl your FRIEND OR YOUR GIRLFRIEND.

Because from the beginning you were just mentioning "my friend"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by primestreams: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2020
grin Cash or not you already lost her

Baba cash out

Like I will keep saying I will only be loyal to my wife not any girl

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship by Mivici: 8:19am On Nov 11, 2020
Chrisbella24:
Is this girl your FRIEND OR YOUR GIRLFRIEND.

Because from the beginning you were just mentioning "my friend"

chrisbelle the both of us are in love, and we always get jealous immediate we see ourselves with an opposite sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round / See Pictures Of Me Putting A Big Live Anaconda On My Neck (pics) / Love Or Compatibility: Which Is More Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.