Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah (48464 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Platony(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2019
Just see the difference in their lips. undecided
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by mchc1001: 10:13am On May 02, 2019
Photo shop
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Aidejay(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2019
Badonasty:

Salah is richer than the fool but no single jewelry in sight
EVERYBODY has their own style even animals have their own style if u are not wise pray to your father in Haven for wisdom
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2019
International star and local star. Star everywhere.

Woossssssssss. Mmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhh
Sssssseesssssssssssssssssiiiissss

Buy your good palm oil here.

Contact us on 08172010068
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by skillz111(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2019
When you have to crop your picture to show the person you took a picture with then one understands that stars actually get star struck.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by felixray2010(m): 11:27am On May 02, 2019
Enh enh

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Nostradamus: 11:32am On May 02, 2019
Just look at salah in this picture,he's so happy to take a picture with a superstar rapper,zlatan. Zlatan is so big,i know that jeff bezos will be looking for a way to snap pix with zlatan.zlatan my boy,keep doing your thing jhoor.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Praisesongz: 12:27pm On May 02, 2019
delugajackson:
And here I was, beating myself up on why Liverpool lost 3-0 to Barca tonight, not knowing that this rapper noise-maker was behind their failure and woeful performance.

If only Sallah did not take this picture with him, maybe they would have won. It should be noted that this Zlatan guy has a negative energy and therefore should be avoided at all cost.
didinrin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by shogsman(m): 4:28pm On May 02, 2019
Badonasty:

Salah is richer than the fool but no single jewelry in sight

They will be constituting nuisance with fake jewelries up and down,look at how faded that sh*t is.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by DonBenny77(m): 6:27pm On May 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
Zlatan knows salah, but Salah does not know Zlatan

Me sef for PH where I dey we no sabi am. Zlatan ibrahimovic I know
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by otunbalamba: 6:02am On May 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:
See how dirty he looks eww!!
who looks dirty?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Nobody: 6:05am On May 03, 2019
otunbalamba:
who looks dirty?

Zlatan of course!! angry
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by otunbalamba: 8:43am On May 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Zlatan of course!! angry
it's salah that looks rough cheesy
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Nobody: 8:49am On May 03, 2019
otunbalamba:
it's salah that looks rough cheesy

you mean that handsome guy shocked
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by otunbalamba: 9:43am On May 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:

you mean that handsome guy shocked
which handsome guy angry handsome guy that fumbled against Barcelona... undecided
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Nobody: 9:48am On May 03, 2019
otunbalamba:
which handsome guy angry handsome guy that fumbled against Barcelona... undecided
Na barcelona match still dey vex you shocked

That doesn't stop the guy from been handsome kiss
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by otunbalamba: 9:50am On May 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Na barcelona match still dey vex you shocked

That doesn't stop the guy from been handsome kiss
u can't see his indomie hair undecided
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Nobody: 9:51am On May 03, 2019
otunbalamba:
u can't see his indomie hair undecided

His hair made him look more handsome kiss wink
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by otunbalamba: 9:54am On May 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:

His hair made him look more handsome kiss wink
cheesy shey house don full back?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Nobody: 9:55am On May 03, 2019
otunbalamba:
cheesy shey house don full back?

I'm still home alone oo.

I think they'll be back today cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo / Toyin Abraham Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Kolawole Ajeyemi / Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.