Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah (48361 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by winfy11(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2019
Not Liverpool salah but salah look alike
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by RoyalHighness7(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2019
tohyorsih2:
See how dirty he looks eww!!
A dirty Nigga with the cash....Ndi Ara
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Angelfrost(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2019
Is he now the African version of Drake? undecided
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Secjohnkerry: 8:53am On May 02, 2019
Hello Good people of Nigeria,

My brother is an experienced hotel front desk personal, he's knowledgeable in the affairs of the front office and vast in the hospitality industry. He needs help to secure a job in Abuja or lagos, he's currently based in abuja. Please anyone with info on any hospitality job opportunities can reach him on (calls/sms) 07034320541. Thanks and God bless!
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by toffyz(m): 8:56am On May 02, 2019
When did salah go to dubai na...he only recently went to new york city for an award by TIME magazines.

Maybe its been long sha...
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Nobody: 8:59am On May 02, 2019
RoyalHighness7:

A dirty Nigga with the cash....Ndi Ara

Dirty looking guy spotted…elenu fife bi pata alhaja angry

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by DNA9(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2019
iTearHerToto:
That zlatan mouth that stinks like shiit Salah is busy inhaling the stench. Salah try o.

Pukes angry

Whatsup? Have chillz na
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by kunmiiii: 9:00am On May 02, 2019
I don't understand how anyone should compare their dressing, One is a footballer, the other an entertainer...two different career paths so the expectations of dressing will definitely be different too.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by wakatrends: 9:02am On May 02, 2019
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by carlos1(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2019
HitSong:

But he knows him now tongue

Believe me, Salah won't remember him if he changes into a different clothe in an hour, but he LL always remember n identify Salah even if he changes clothes 100 times a day.

In essence, Salah still doesn't know him
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Trex5(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2019
Zlatan worwor oooh
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by naijapikin04(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2019
CharlyBoy Returns to Stage, Thrills Fans at Comedy Fiesta

GIST(>> https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/05/02/charlyboy-returns-to-stage-thrills-fans-at-comedy-fiesta/

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by RoyalHighness7(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Dirty looking guy spotted…elenu fife bi pata alhaja angry
Hey bitch hating on me wont make that bucket sized pussy of yours any tighter or make it unfucked....Elenu Shipoti

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 9:11am On May 02, 2019
delugajackson:
And here I was, beating myself up on why Liverpool lost 3-0 to Barca tonight, not knowing that this rapper noise-maker was behind their failure and woeful performance.

If only Sallah did not take this picture with him, maybe they would have won. It should be noted that this Zlatan guy has a negative energy and therefore should be avoided at all cost.
embarassed
delugajackson:
And here I was, beating myself up on why Liverpool lost 3-0 to Barca tonight, not knowing that this rapper noise-maker was behind their failure and woeful performance.

If only Sallah did not take this picture with him, maybe they would have won. It should be noted that this Zlatan guy has a negative energy and therefore should be avoided at all cost.
sorry for ur 2 odds. x2 don cast
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Ugosample(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2019
aare07:
You know both of them but none of them knows you
nice response

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by ymoneyjigaba(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2019
When a fan meets a star before u get me wrong zlatan is s star Salah is the fan,�����
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by freemi(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2019
Badbunny:

There is only one Zlatan
ya. If u knw u knw

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Topmaike007(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2019
Badbunny:

There is only one Zlatan

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Yankiss(m): 9:21am On May 02, 2019
delugajackson:

Lol. Nna, Messi beat Liverpool so tey I come begin cry for their fans. Na so so noise about how they will roast Barca at camp Nou. Haba. Messi no get chill at all. The freekick was something else!
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by doggedfighter(f): 9:25am On May 02, 2019
The blings though
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Nobody: 9:33am On May 02, 2019
RoyalHighness7:

Hey bitch hating on me wont make that bucket sized pussy of yours any tighter or make it unfucked....Elenu Shipoti

LMAO @bucketsizedpussy just like that of your sister and all the ladies around you. Idiotic being that has nothing to offer to the society…elenu bi shibi imu eko angry
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by namiji2598: 9:33am On May 02, 2019
KingLennon:
Mo Salah is a beautiful player see the way he was dribbling those barcelona players grin. Nice one zlatan

dribbling weytin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Hardekunleog(m): 9:37am On May 02, 2019
The picture that sombody don post for this forum last year
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by jetz(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2019
Now i see where the 3-0 came from
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by RoyalHighness7(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2019
tohyorsih2:

LMAO @bucketsizedpussy just like that of your sister and all the ladies around you. Idiotic being that has nothing to offer to the society…elenu bi shibi imu eko angry
lol...What do you have to offer your smelling punna??
Bitch i can see your brain has two sides...The Right and The Left Side
On The Right Side nothing is Left And on The Left Side Nothing is Right
So take a chill pill and suck a dick...Olobo Grandma

Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by MrOwonikoko: 9:49am On May 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
Zlatan knows salah, but Salah does not know Zlatan

Just like u too, u know Zlatan but he does know u or even knows u exist. undecided
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by PureMind2: 9:58am On May 02, 2019
Hello all I need someone who can loan me just 1m I need to start a business before hunger finish person here for Nigeria I will put down collateral like land and how will be paying in a bit every month 07062888246
Re: Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah by Indomie001: 9:58am On May 02, 2019
delugajackson:

Wow

Some people will just hate you with just no reason, I wonder if that make them sleep well at night.

Just look at yourself, you keep hating him on nairaland while the guy is progressing in real life, isn't that amazing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Emmanuella Poses With Mark Angel (photo) / Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.