Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo (8509 Views)

Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... / I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2019
teadrake:

I think if potential 'lickers' are made to be acquainted with the health implications of such act, they might desist.
Why would any sane person want to lick a girl vagina with your mouth and you'll still use that very mouth in shouting Halleluyah in congregational gathering on Sunday.
Meanwhile, the following organism are likely to be juicily transferred during licking.
Trichomonas vaginalis
Neisseria gonorrhea
Treponema pallidum

Do you actually tell girls to desist from going down on you?!
As a supposedly sane person, don't you expect a gal to suck on your coke and thereafter shout allelujah in congregational gatherings on Sunday, duh!
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo by godofuck231: 3:56am On May 03, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

I thought something like saliver acid will kill any infection coming from the mouth
like some bacteria which boiling water can't kill?
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo by Mobileowowa: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nice views on the portal
MissRaine69:
It’s not just about licking.......
Look on porzodotcom for visual guidance, then return with questions.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Sucking the clitoris ,tapping the cunt with huge dick, slow and steady tongue bleeping with sweet hot style to make her reach her orgasm. Doing all this with cool massage makes a woman to enjoy and feel loved sexually. You can reach me to be my friend or massage. For Abuja
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo by Kingsteve(m): 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Some, if not most clits are elusive.
Locate it by dragging the hood up to expose one tiny looking protruding flesh.
Use the tip of your tongue to lick it...

Mix things up by sucking it whole.
While you're at it, finger & lick her simultaneously.
If that babe no beg you to fvck her like a mad woman on heat...
I'm done!

But please, before you indulge in such, make sure she just had her bath!
tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Kingsteve:

I'm done!

tongue

Apt!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo by CosmicPhoenix: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
dirty habit
Kingsteve:
Some, if not most clits are elusive. Locate it by dragging the hood up to expose one tiny looking protruding flesh. Use the tip of your tongue to lick it...
Mix things up by sucking it whole. While you're at it, finger & lick her simultaneously. If that babe no beg you to fvck her like a mad woman on heat... I'm done!
But please, before you indulge in such, make sure she just had her bath! tongue

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo by Kingsteve(m): 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
dirty habit

What can I say?
Truth of the matter is that not everyone will feel comfortable licking a woman's clit.
But if you're the type that likes to satisfy women sexually...then licking of her clit is paramount!
Pounding isn't enough.

Have you ever wondered...
Why do most women indulge in lesbianism, when there are available d!cks?
The answer to that question lies in the tongue.
The tongue if used well, is more powerful than a d!ck, no matter the d!ck size.

The tongue, hands, fingers, mouth and d!ck must be used interchangeably on women to give them full blown orgasm!

Satisfy a woman sexually & watch her worship you like a god, and do things you'd never expect!
Believe!
tongue
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo by Ebenezer2021(m): 6:21am On Sep 19, 2020
Kingsteve:

I'm done!

tongue
choi cheesy
Sex veterans cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Relate With These Pictures, What Do They Remind You Of? / How Young Is Too Young To Date? / This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.