Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) (33845 Views)

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by crixuss(m): 8:26am On May 02, 2019
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by crixuss(m): 8:27am On May 02, 2019
wealthyhenry:
Op you didn't include slim thick

How can someone be slim and thick though? Give me an example of a slim and thick girl.

Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by Randy100: 8:56am On May 02, 2019
I don't discriminate. Op I want all of them oh.
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by Deepfeel(m): 9:11am On May 02, 2019
Number 2&3 my taste
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by LarryBee1k: 10:45am On May 02, 2019
You good

Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by Roum(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2019
Unlimitk:
A little bit skinny and tall
u get taste my man
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by Emidroid: 11:32am On May 02, 2019
Me i will Bleep all of them.....they all got what i need
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by Ndubuisipaul1: 11:32am On May 02, 2019
fat ass are beautiful to look at or attractive. but they are not sweet in bed

Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by jumper524(m): 12:00pm On May 02, 2019
thick and curvy oo
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by courna(m): 12:15pm On May 02, 2019
that innocent face pretty girl...

any day any time I fire down

nkan to ba ti le ju ogede lo mi ki nje

Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by BLUEJAYY: 12:59pm On May 02, 2019
The joy lies in dicking all of them to have a taste of variety.

Pussy is pussy though. What we actually lust for is the face and body and maybe, moans?

Talking about moans, I wanna say, every time I meet a girl with a sonorous sexy voice I totally assume she'd moan sweetly in bed. Moans get me raging. Okay. I'll stop here.

Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:29pm On May 02, 2019
luminouz:
No BBW undecided
OP...are u OK sha
Find me a bbw right now!!!
I'm a man who prefers my meat fleshy gan grin

we know u already grin grin
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by luminouz(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

we know u already grin grin
tongue

Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by IamPlato(m): 1:37pm On May 02, 2019
crixuss:
I'm done. Take your pick.

Please notify me if I didn't include your spec.
First Choice: Busty And Curvy with Front And Back

Second: Chocolate Hottie

Third: Milf

Fourth: Shorty With Big Ass
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by IamPlato(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2019
crixuss:
Thick and curvy.
If I No Take This One Wetin I Gain For This Life?
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by HopeAtHand: 1:39pm On May 02, 2019
I want em all wanna fvck em all...
which song has this lyrics again sef
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2019
luminouz:
tongue

na so.
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by Rosay15(f): 1:49pm On May 02, 2019
rex444:
Skinny cutie any day anytime.... anything else to me is excess
.. huh, passing by though
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by Zombicmodz: 2:24pm On May 02, 2019
Hmmm....tough...real tough.
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by Adaibeku(f): 2:29pm On May 02, 2019
luminouz:
No BBW undecided

OP...are u OK sha

find you a bbw right now?? shocked

Shame on you!
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by kakale1: 3:03pm On May 02, 2019
Vaseline crew go vex now
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by LordIsaac(m): 3:17pm On May 02, 2019
Number 2
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by ashawopikin(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2019
All of them...at once
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 02, 2019
crixuss:

@bev_the_best
what's the nerd girl ig?
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by CHAVINCI: 3:55pm On May 02, 2019
luminouz:
No BBW undecided

OP...are u OK sha

with all these available options you still dey find bbw, shey u well sha
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by crixuss(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2019
Excaperx:
what's the nerd girl ig?
@onlyonerhonda
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by ArticleBeast: 5:17pm On May 02, 2019
Ayam confused o
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by MagikRuk(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2019
I'll go with the fat one, da bigga ,the better
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by luminouz(m): 6:12pm On May 02, 2019
CHAVINCI:
with all these available options you still dey find bbw, shey u well sha
Is it ur option??
Are you me

Shey u normal sha?? undecided
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by luminouz(m): 6:13pm On May 02, 2019
Adaibeku:
find you a bbw right now?? shocked

Shame on you!
Shame is urs babe...I heard ur yansh is drier than the Sahara!!! undecided
Re: Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) by fox26: 6:13pm On May 02, 2019
All of them, impregnate all of them same day.

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! / Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid)